Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,529 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) (85141 Views)

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Arrested Lagos Prostitutes Paraded Alongside Other Criminal Elements. Photos / Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by saintandsinnerz: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2017
vannessa7:
it is shocking and disturbing to see a generation of people who defend and take pride in crime for the sake of money, these people have no God consciousness nor any thoughts for eternity, I don't think there is another group of people anywhere else in the world who celebrate criminals. if these people are not given their Biafra Nigeria may never develop as they keep breeding new generation of criminals and proximity to them keep robbing our youth of their conscience, show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. it's only when a sick person realises and acknowledge he is sick that he can seek healing, God will not admit mammon worshipper in His presence no matter how they throng Catholic Church every Sunday.
Can we all say that all Muslims are terrorists as all Igbos are criminals. Look, you can't plant orange and expect apple. The hatred you have for the Igbos will surely continue to haunt you and your people because they will also give it to you in equal measure. Just continue demonizing them and expect them to lie idle and take your bull****

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by Okudiover(m): 9:52am On Jun 12, 2017
vannessa7:
it is shocking and disturbing to see a generation of people who defend and take pride in crime for the sake of money, these people have no God consciousness nor any thoughts for eternity, I don't think there is another group of people anywhere else in the world who celebrate criminals. if these people are not given their Biafra Nigeria may never develop as they keep breeding new generation of criminals and proximity to them keep robbing our youth of their conscience, show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. it's only when a sick person realises and acknowledge he is sick that he can seek healing, God will not admit mammon worshipper in His presence no matter how they throng Catholic Church every Sunday.

So na only Catholic Church mammons dey go? Or you wan take style denegrate my church. Useless prostitude
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by farem: 9:57am On Jun 12, 2017
yarimo:
EVANS is the famous role model to majority of IPOB grin
It can not be ruled out that he's one of IPOB financiers. Money bags carry first there.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by obicaddy(m): 10:44am On Jun 12, 2017
Omoh see CV
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by Tisham20(m): 11:37am On Jun 12, 2017
that woman go the beg for forgiveness now

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by effogis: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2017
Nnewi man from Akun jack to kidnapping king pin. Evans, you and your cohorts will pay dearly for it.

There is noway you will put hand in evil without seeing devil.

Bye, evil people

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by spiSeyi: 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
I rep NCAN...Biafra WE ARE TIRED OF UR ATROCITIES PLS LEAVE OUR DEAR LAND, no wonder the AREWAS are sending you out of their land... The only tribe dat has turn our flag to black and our coats of arm to human skull
let this evil tribe go to there land and c Nigeria as white as snow

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by penitential(m): 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
CastedDude:
The Joint Special Forces led by the Intelligence Response
EVANS GANG MEMBERS:

i. Felix Chinemerem 36yrs Native of ArichukwuOhafia LGA of Abia State second in command of Evans.

ii. NwosuChikodiChukwuma aka Sudo 42yrs, 3rd in Command to Evans. He has over 20yrs experience in Armed robbery and about 8yr experience in Kidnapping.
O boi!!! See experience..CHAIII!!!!!
20 years in Armed robbery and 8 years in kidnapping.
20+8=28-42=14years. Chaiiii!!!!!
Some body been enter crime since tender age.
....and now he's caught. What a wastefull life!
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
salford1:
Hmmm. Biafra republic might just be the most dangerous place to live in the world afterall. From drugs to bank robbery and kidnapping plus rituals. It is well.

Kyari deserves a national honour.

The east is the most dangerous part of Nigeria and has been for several years, there are many from SE who never venture home some don't announce their intended visit or exit , most if they go don't stay more than a day or a few hours

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by KELVONISTIC: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2017
Mehn this guy is rich o.... $1m dollars for times
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
yarimo:
EVANS is the famous role model to majority of IPOB grin
seriously, Igbo's love easy money, this new guy is just a display of easy money.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by GavelSlam: 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
Zikaviirus:

God will have to help wash off the blood of 5 million Biafraans killed by Awolowo....in a painful manner; starving young children under 5 yrs old, and watch themdie even as they were crying and poleading to Awolowo. Be mindful of how you call God's name, he may just out of anger of what Awolowo did, strike down.

10 million.
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by Shammak(m): 11:54am On Jun 17, 2017
See work experience grin

Over 20 years experience in Armed robbery!!

CV ti kun undecided cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) / Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow / Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.