Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,526 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) (85145 Views)

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Arrested Lagos Prostitutes Paraded Alongside Other Criminal Elements. Photos / Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by DaAwesome1(m): 12:12am On Jun 12, 2017
this guy dey really generate revenue,hope say e dey pay im tax..

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:14am On Jun 12, 2017
tooth4tooth:
The richest kidnapper in the history of Nigeria CHUKWUDI DUMEME ONUAMADIKE a.k.a EVANS.

Th NPF should be more interested in how these arms are smuggled into this country,who smuggled them and their agents.Almost all the kidnappers and armed robbers arrested are in possession of AK 47 or other assault rifles.They are just too many in circulation.
the richest kidnapper caught..there are so many of them richer compared to chukwudi and they are yet to be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 12, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
angry

Developers who have forgotten to develop their own home!!

These must be some of the importer - exporters we used to hear about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r9hJd7By4g
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 12, 2017
Zikaviirus:
You realize that those million dollars were paid by Igbos. Just to let you know the amount of cash this Igbo men have...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r9hJd7By4g
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 12:52am On Jun 12, 2017
Must it always be them? Na so so crime full the flattinoid.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:05am On Jun 12, 2017
u are very intelligent..end of story..
simplycarro:

IPOB Jew, you want to brag about criminality ?
He was committing crime in crime infested Igbo dominated part of lagos and running to hide in a very sane opulent part of lagos dominated by Yorubas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45am On Jun 12, 2017
Jakumo:
The gang were certainly well supplied with weapons and ammunition. They should now be killed with those same guns, by the police, who can then publish their pictures to PROVE that justice was served, and to PROVE than not one of them will ever resume their criminal careers.

These horrible people may have killed many of their victims, whether or not ransom amounts were paid on time, and now that they are in custody, NO MERCY should be shown to them.

Administer Chinese justice to ALL of them, meaning that their families will be billed by the police, to cover the cost of the bullets used to fragment their bony heads.
If only bruv...
We both know that once the smoke dies down nigerian police will take bribes and release this guys ..
A senior police officer once told me that oga see as a big boy if you kill person and they send you go prison if you don't want to spend one day in prison na your money go determine ...
From black Maria you go house straight..
I was shocked
This was a spot telling me this oh...
He said it's the poor that rot in prison ...
He said as long as there's no government interest in your case oh na small money ...but if government interest dey you dey come a night before you are supposed to make public or court appearance..
He claimed Al Mustafa never spent 2 days in prison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by Suntzung: 4:26am On Jun 12, 2017
yarimo:
EVANS is the famous role model to majority of IPOB grin
And that is PROPOSED BIAFRA IGR 002 grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by Suntzung: 4:41am On Jun 12, 2017
salford1:
Hmmm. Biafra republic might just be the most dangerous place to live in the world afterall. From drugs to bank robbery and kidnapping plus rituals. It is well.

Kyari deserves a national honour.
Its the countries around them (Biafra) that wud sufer woo, 4 its going to be among the most lawles state in the world grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by NaijaOrNothing: 4:55am On Jun 12, 2017
yarimo:
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 12, 2017
Zikaviirus:

Afonja skull miner, I'm just telling you how much Igbo control in Nigeria. Can an average Afonja boost of $10,000 in their account?

All these biafra and afonja quotes we see on nairaland just shows how bigotry and dogmatism has eaten deep in to our consciousness. We aren't ready for progress in this country, you lot on nairaland are closed minded scum I must confess..are we not all black people striving for a common cause? Please people we have a long way to catch up with other 'humans'. Let's Unite.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by Ijaya123: 5:31am On Jun 12, 2017
Zikaviirus:

Afonja skull miner, I'm just telling you how much Igbo control in Nigeria. Can an average Afonja boost of $10,000 in their account?

Arrogant display of ignorance. Baseless hatred is also part of your problem.

Slaves to Afonjas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by davidif: 5:33am On Jun 12, 2017
Wow!! See ammunition? Wheŕe them dey get this kind things sef
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by phynofino: 5:38am On Jun 12, 2017
Damn

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 12, 2017
yarimo:
most likely his paying his due to kanu

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 6:05am On Jun 12, 2017
it is shocking and disturbing to see a generation of people who defend and take pride in crime for the sake of money, these people have no God consciousness nor any thoughts for eternity, I don't think there is another group of people anywhere else in the world who celebrate criminals. if these people are not given their Biafra Nigeria may never develop as they keep breeding new generation of criminals and proximity to them keep robbing our youth of their conscience, show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. it's only when a sick person realises and acknowledge he is sick that he can seek healing, God will not admit mammon worshipper in His presence no matter how they throng Catholic Church every Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by bankylan: 6:25am On Jun 12, 2017
Zikaviirus:

It is insane to brag about criminality. No wonder you can't stay in your home town.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by Luvdk(f): 6:39am On Jun 12, 2017
Nigerians don't seem to know what my pple r capable of
We're doing peaceful pro...n they're shooting at us

The useless police cud not catch or kill a single Fulani herdsmen
Here they're looking for every Biafran man that does little or no crime
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by hectorswag(m): 6:53am On Jun 12, 2017
They even gave them chairs to sit comfortably.. If it was all these petty armed robbers or kidnappers now they'd be laying on the ground with only their boxers on
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by ayomutu(m): 7:05am On Jun 12, 2017
I talk am igbos people are the problem of nigeria awon omo irankiran olosi awon oloriburuku somebody.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by ayomutu(m): 7:08am On Jun 12, 2017
Suntzung:
Its the countries around them (Biafra) that wud sufer woo, 4 its going to be among the most lawles state in the world grin

awon omo atoko wa baleje
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by ayomutu(m): 7:09am On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=Suntzung post=57432942] Its the countries around them (Biafra) that wud sufer woo, 4 its going to be among the most lawles state in the world

awon atohun rinwa

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by olotan2: 7:48am On Jun 12, 2017
IGBO people with dirty business

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by refreshrate: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2017
Trexnemesis:
Must it always be them? Na so so crime full the flattinoid.

One of yours, read and tell me more

Shina Rambo is a former bandit who terrorised South-West Nigeria in the 1990s. After serving jail-time for his crimes, he was converted by an evangelist and became a Christian evangelical pastor. Shina Rambo now Mathew Oluwanifemi was a name that sent shivers down the spine of people who lived in the South West of Nigeria and even outside Nigeria, like Benin Republic and neighborhood, in the 1990s.

He was a hardened criminal, a terror and killer, one whom men of the security agencies will never forget in a haste.

A man mountain, towering about 6 ft 5inch, well built, dark skinned and sweltering eyes, he carried out his operations, like a movie, in the broad day light, with
sophisticated weapons, and bullet belts and explosives strapped roundabout him. He specialized in robbing exotic cars on highways and robbing banks. Nothing could stop him, not even security operatives, he was totally invincible. He was Shina Rambo!

BIOGRAPHY

He was born in the year 1958 to a military man who was a bad egg in the service. His father was from Abeokuta in Ogun state, but his mother was a native of Sabongida–Ora in Edo state. His father had over 18 wives. He recalls, “I remembered when I was about 7 years old, my father came home with a lot of money, foreign currencies, with blood on it, and they were using something like a woman’s scarf to wipe it, then I asked him, is this an animal’s blood, or human blood? But he wouldn’t answer me, they were just drinking, smoking, and merry making.

HOW IT ALL STARTED

”Shina was already indoctrinated into the underworld by his father at a tender age of 7 without him knowing it, as he would sit in front of his son, to dismantle and assemble all sorts of weapons and then polishing them in preparation for an operation.

This went on for so long till one day, little Shina, entered into his father’s room while he had stepped into the toilet, and saw a dismembered gun on the floor. He sat down in front of it, and bit by bit, he had assembled it effortlessly in no time at all. His father came out of the toilet, and saw his son, with a loaded gun in his hands.

Shina flashed back and said, “That day my father was so disappointed, that he wanted to kill me, he grabbed the gun from my hand and shot straight at me, but I miraculously escaped out of the room. Then he waited for me to be less alert at night he came to my room with a machete and tried to behead me, but once again, I escaped, but the machete caught my left leg (he rolled up his trouser to show us the large scar, that made everyone sighed in pity). It cut me so deep I thought I was never going to walk again.

That day I knew I had graduated, all that was left was to pull the trigger, and I was so eager.
Shina Rambo became so notorious in no time, and was hell
bent on succeeding in his career as an armed robber, that he went through any length to secure spiritual powers for fortification.

To the extent of pounding over 27 live new born babies in the mortar with a pestle, cutting off about 100 human tongues and cooking them to eat, visiting the spiritual river called river of life in Ogoja, Cross Rivers State, living in an Iroko tree for days, and sleeping in the cemetery.

He was given a spiritual wife who always followed him for any operation, she dressed like an Alhaja, people thought she was human, but she was a spirit, that was why they never saw her face. He said she was his personal driver, that she could drive from Nigeria to Cotonou, in the speed of light.

Hear him. ”I was involved in so many rituals, that I can’t start naming them now, I was so powerful, I went underground, inside trees that looked like a city, a lot of beautiful houses inside the tree, I had my own too. I went into a river called River of life in Ogoja, where a lot of politicians and wealthy men used to come.
I had several personalities, I could change my form whenever I wanted to, that’s why the police were busy killing innocent people, and thought they were killing Shina Rambo.The 9 herbalists that gave me that power, I became stronger than them, one day I went to their shrines, and killed all of them, so that they don’t reveal my secrets.

I had too many powers; my spiritual wife could drive any car in this world or out of it, no police vehicle, or anyone for that matter, could ever chase and catch me during an operation. She was out of this world, and when she had completed her operation, they took her away from me. I could give anything to get powers, and the elders knew, so they also gave me anything I wanted. I once beheaded hundred men, and gave them the heads fresh, they were so happy with me that they made me invincible.
No matter the kind of bullet you shot at me, it was just like pure water on my body. I could give anything to get power, but of all the things I did to get power,the one that still breaks my heart the most, is sleeping with my mother. My father is dead now, but my mother is still alive, and she lives with me she is 85 years old. Whenever I set my eyes on her, I just start crying. I can’t bear it.

He would go to police stations, in broad daylight and kill every policeman there, drive to check points and open fire on every policeman on duty, he didn’t like the police at all, and was never afraid of them, he operated in broad day light armed to the teeth looking like Johny Rambo, in the popular Sylvester Stalone movie, “First Blood”.

He once robbed 40 exotic cars in one day and drove all of them in a convoy, from Lagos to Cotonou, unstopped. He was powerful; he was wealthy, and impenetrable. He was a tin god, apparently belched from the very arroyo hell, we all dreaded him.

He had a wife and three children, but he lost all of them in one day during a bloody police raid whilst he was away on operation. His wife was his stabilizing factor his life changed afterwards. He says “my wife was everything to me, I was forbidden by the elders to sleep with any other woman apart from her.

I could gather about 50 women around me in a hotel, and they will just be playing with me. We would smoke, drink, and sniff cocaine, I will give them money but I will never sleep with them. I will go back home to my wife and sleep with her. That was why the police never caught me. She knew my job, she knew what I was and I never left them alone at night, I operated in the day time and go back home to my family at night.

I had everything, I was very wealthy, I sometimes spent 50 million naira in a day, I did that a lot. There was one day that we were coming from an operation and it seemed as if my powers were going to fail me, the police and the army were almost closing in on us, so we had to drive into a crowd and threw millions of naira in the air, there was commotion, everybody was busy picking naira notes even the police, until we escaped.

I was too rich, but anything the devil gives you never lasts, he will collect more from you, it’s only the devil that will give you Fila, (cap) and ask for Iro and Buba (wrapper and top). I lost everything, all the money, my family; I was so powerful the police couldn’t catch me but I lost it all. I had to surrender myself to the police and I was arrested and jailed for 11 years.

While I was serving my jail term in Agodi prisons, Ibadan, Prophet T.O Obadare came visiting, and having been encouraged several times by the Christian brothers and sisters in the prison to give my life to Christ, he prayed for me and converted me, and changed my name to Oluwanifemi, and it was so miraculous, the next day I woke up and started speaking in tongues. It was during the time of President Olusegun Obasanjo, that we were granted freedom.

God is indeed wonderful. He has sent many people to their early grave without repentant of their sins. They will go to hell and him having given his life to Christ will go to heaven when he dies. How do we judge that?

Unquestionable God ! What of the man on the cross ? Sinners can gate crash to heaven while born again may miss it. So lets guide our salvation with fear and trembling
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by Tecno66: 7:51am On Jun 12, 2017
Good riddance to bad rubish. Its an igbo strike force and most of their targets are igbo people, na so? After people don huzzle una go come collect una share. It always comes to an end one day.
CastedDude:
The Joint Special Forces led by the Intelligence Response Team, the Lagos State Police Command’s Anti-Kidnapping Unit and Technical and Intelligent Unit of the Force under the supervision of the Commissioner of Police, Lagos State on the 10th of June, 2017 swooped and raided the criminal fortress of CHUKWUDI DUMEME ONUAMADIKE a.k.a EVANS, a native of Nnewi in Nnewi North Local Government Area ofChukwudidumeme Onwuamadike aka Evans paraded Anambra State who is the vicious leader of a highly organized kidnap for ransom syndicate and criminal gang terrorizing and responsible for several kidnap of notable/prominent Nigerians in Lagos State, including the Western, Eastern, South-South and some Northern States. He has his gangs active and spread across these mentioned states.

After an intense gun battle between that lasted several hours, CHUKWUDI DUMEME ONUAMADIKE and his gang were overpowered by the Superior Fire Power of the Joint Special Forces and he was arrested at MAGODO ESTATE, IKEJA AREA OF LAGOS STATE. CHUKWUDI DUMEME ONUAMADIKE a.k.a EVANS was first declared wanted in August, 2013 when he masterminded the attempted kidnap of CHIEF VINCENT OBIANUDO, the owner of Young Shall Grow Motors in Festac, Lagos, where a Policeman attached to the victim foiled the attack and killed three ‘3’ of Evans gang members but also lost his life in the process.

Some of Evans gang members were subsequently arrested, but he regrouped after with several gangs and became more vicious and unleashes terror in the mentioned States of the Federation. EVANS and his gangs keep their victim kidnapped in Lagos Area at House No. 21 Prophet Asaye Close New Igando, Lagos State until the ransom is paid to him. Ransom money are paid to him in Millions of Dollars, some victims are kept for upward of six to seven months until the last penny is paid. He never reduces his tagged ransom money. None of his gang members know his house.

EVANS KIDNAPPING EXPLOITS IN LAGOS INCLUDES;

a. Mbarikatta William Uboma, 35, kidnapped June 16th, 2012 at about 11.am on his arrival from Hungary while he was close to his house. He was in his Toyota Car 2010 model in company of his brother to drop him at his house when a Passat car emerged from nowhere and blocked his car. They blindfolded him and forcefully abducted him to an unknown destination. They later demanded a ransom of N10M. However, N2M was later paid while they collected other personal accessories. He was finally dropped at Okota on the third day.

b. Paul Cole, 34, from Ohafia in Abia State. A Director with Ocean Glory Commodities, Apapa, kidnapped August 3rd, 2012 at Festac Town together with his General Manager, Jude Ugoje and another staff, PiriyeGogo, and taken to an unknown destination. They demanded for N10M. On August 6th 2012, they collected N5M ransom at Maza-maza area of Lagos State.

c. Mohammed Jamal, 22, a Lebanese, kidnapped on August 19, 2012 at Ajah by three armed men, taken away blindfolded. N7M ransom was later paid at Ojo Barracks.

d. Kingsley Nwokenta, 34, kidnapped September 19, 2012 after he left Lebanana Bar in Festac at Mile two under bridge. Later, paid N1.5M ransom while they made away with his black Toyota Venza and other accessories.

e. Anthony Ozoanidobi, 41, kidnapped in October 10th 2012 along Marwa road Satellite Town. Ransom of N1.5M paid after which he was released at Apple Junction, Amuwo-Odofin.

f. Leo Abraham 58, kidnapped August 20, 2012. Paid ransom of N5M and was later released along Badagry road, Lagos.

g. OjukwuCosmas, 45, sells Toyota parts at Aspanda Trade Fair, Kidnapped January 21, 2016 at Festac Town. It was not clear when and how he was released.

h. James Uduji; kidnapped close to his house at 7th Avenue Festac late last year. Held for 6 six weeks. Paid $1M.

i. Chief Raymond Okoye – Odu- Na –Ichida, kidnapped 2015. Paid $1M as ransom, held captive for 2months

j. Uche Okoroafor, trader at Alaba, kidnapped 2015, held captive for three (3) months, paid $1M.

k. Elias Ukachukwu kidnapped November 2015. Paid $1M. Date of release unknown but it was gathered that his abductors were insisting on another $1M claiming family members were rude to them during negotiation.

l. Francis Umeh also a spare parts dealer at Aspanda, kidnapped July 2016 at RajiRasaki Estate, released after two months in captivity.

m. The last Victim is Mr DanatusDunu he kidnapped in Ilupeju February 2017 and fortunately the man escaped from the Igando House where Evans kept him with his boys last month.

EVANS GANG MEMBERS:

i. Felix Chinemerem 36yrs Native of ArichukwuOhafia LGA of Abia State second in command of Evans.

ii. NwosuChikodiChukwuma aka Sudo 42yrs, 3rd in Command to Evans. He has over 20yrs experience in Armed robbery and about 8yr experience in Kidnapping.

iii. UchechukwuAmadi Native of Anambra State longtime Evans Boy and head of the detention Camp in Igando.

iv. OgechiAmadi is the woman who rented the house and cooks for the Kidnappers and their victims in the camp.

v. Suoyo Paul aka Nwana 42yrs Native of Bayelsa States Gangmember and Supplier of Rifles and Ammunitions to Evans.

vi. IkennaEmeka 28yrs Native of Anambra State.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/notorious-kidnapper-evans-paraded-alongside-his-gang-members.html

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 12, 2017
Ibo people will do themselves in again with this chestbeating. They lack diplomacy without which u cannot build a nation. I wonder what happens when they are granted biafra and all igbos in other parts of the country lose their citizenship and have to be deported. Na dat time dem go know say water pass garri. Am not saying u shld not be proud of your ethnicity but do everything with sense. U are claiming another mans land as ur own. Whrn the owners vex and expel u u will be shouting genocide upadan. Maybe it is becos u dont have a heritage. Ibos never had any nationhood prior to colonialism. their forefathers were bushmen living in villages trading with each other until 20th crntury while yoruba have had Ife and oyo empire for over a thousand years.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by Zikaviirus: 8:31am On Jun 12, 2017
donbabajay:
[s]

All these biafra and afonja quotes we see on nairaland just shows how bigotry and dogmatism has eaten deep in to our consciousness. We aren't ready for progress in this country, you lot on nairaland are closed minded scum I must confess..are we not all black people striving for a common cause? Please people we have a long way to catch up with other 'humans'. Let's Unite[/s].

You and who want to progress together? Do we look alike? Do we dress the same? Do we eat the same food? Do we worship the same God? Do we value truth in the same manner? My friend get out of my sight.
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by sevenhundred(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2017
tooth4tooth:
This dude has collected $1 million dollars four times shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Four million dollars*370 naira=1.48 billion naira, in this recession
AND IMAGINE HE CONTINUE, HE WASTED HIMSELF, GOD BEEN TOO GOOD TO HIM, WELL SORRY, SORRY IF..............................

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2017
tooth4tooth:
This dude has collected $1 million dollars four times shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Four million dollars*370 naira=1.48 billion naira, in this recession
mumu ,and he still wants more

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2017
Zikaviirus:

You and who want to progress together? Do we look alike? Do we dress the same? Do we eat the same food? Do we worship the same God? Do we value truth in the same manner? My friend get out of my sight.

Another shallow minded bigot. May God help you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) / Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow / Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.