Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute (63817 Views)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) / TB Joshua Heals German Resident Who Has Deformed Spine(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
keypad1:
But nigerian girls loves peni.s very much. Their dream is to suck life out of any preek they lay their hands on.
Is it not meant for ladies again? Why stressing that. Guys and still their hypocritical ways and comment

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Well, you'll go flaccid too if the man of God was about to slap the shyte out of your erect kokoro grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5480780_fbimg1497198609098_jpegd544655c21c7806f4d3ad149847c2cd0

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Jabioro: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
That woman in blue must be the one to test run him for normalcy erection. She must returns to the church with her testimony ,pass mark remarks to certify him fit for next assignment.. ..

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Onisona22: 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hmmm Nawao
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by starz100: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Blackskinned:
Op no sane being gonna believe this poo(except the gullible ones) not even a deaf and dumb.

these pastors/scammers can fabricate/stage anything just to have more followers thereby enriching their already riched pockets.
Sorry for u
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nonochi: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
You don't need to believe it, I was there live, last 2eeeks Sunday
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by tosyne2much(m): 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
Was that lady supposed to be there? undecided

I can't stand any lady looking at my joystick except my gf cool
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by donnie(m): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
abumeinben:
grin

Oghenemedikor...

Iyemeh.

But there was sposed to be laying of hands...

Why the wireless form of healing?

You no well

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
Martino240:
I witnessed this live!! God truly exists.....
and yo couldn't caution the pastor idiot for displaying a mans private part openly?

You're a fool. Gullible fool.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by pepigeorge(m): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
Krystalzkris:
lol.... so my nigga went to visit olosho and preek did not gree and come down for five months....

should have gone back for more...

meanwhile, there is no pinshure of him during the five months...

Preek....lol... I just dey imagine how the raw word take come out of innocent lips like urs......I will love to see it
appearance is deceptive sha....
But u are pretty
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by pepigeorge(m): 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
That lady in the second pics though, looking like "why my husband no get this kind dick! Na dis kind of dick I don dey find since"

Gals n strong dick..hmmm.... she dey even lick her lips
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by pastorcyrus(m): 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
grin grin grin

Pastor Yahoo Boys....i hail una.

The woman has committed a sin of lust. She was eyeing the guy's rod hungrily

Nothing man no go hear for this naija,curing of steady erection.him go blow olosho and got healing here in scoan

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
That lady in the second pics though, looking like "why my husband no get this kind dick! Na dis kind of dick I don dey find since"

Angelic indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by tosyne2much(m): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
Perspectives:
See that babe behind looking shocked inside the trouser grin with full attention
The thing sef tire me ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by ontruth(m): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
googi:
These scammers called pastors will do anything to gain attention. But then their followers also increase.

The same way people that got spasm getting stuck inside one another call for babalawo.

Anyway, smart women would love them to take their time. No rush!

Yet your Governor will keep owing salaries and be hoping to rule mumu like you , yet you'll bring your frustration to someone else .

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Shafiiimran99: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
So the man has to remove his wear in the front of congregation b4 he can be cured. Well the fool one will believe it
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by banmee(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
Flexherbal:
Thank God for his life!

Let him go and cure buhari.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by banmee(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
Martino240:

If you want to know how poor someone is, just find out what they believe in.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by keypad1: 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
Is it not meant for ladies again? Why stressing that. Guys and still their hypocritical ways and comment
its meant for ladies yet you people still bruise your totot with cucumber. Ingrates.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
The chic by the side lookin like papa wait let me suck it off. grin the way girls love prick ehn .tufiakwa
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Krystalzkris(f): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
pepigeorge:

Preek....lol... I just dey imagine how the raw word take come out of innocent lips like urs......I will love to see it
appearance is deceptive sha....
But u are pretty
thanchu. some situations bring out those kind of words.. situations like this one cheesy
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by kingsleymike: 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
I keep saying the problem is no more than pastors but the food that attend these churches. Like the fools who believe this nonsense. In my next life I will never be a black man.... Not to talk of being a Nigerian. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by ontruth(m): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
Jiang:

commot sheeple, dis people na scam, i even see one do one magu magu & remove dead bird from one guys leg. This kind of scam cannot faze me
Mtweeeeee scam is when your dad brought you and left you wandering from one state to another for ends meat without success, yet you call everyone successful man you see a scammer . TB is legit scammer report him to the authorities or remain wailer.
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Amadaz(m): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
While some men pray to have an erection, some are suffering from pesistent erection. Devil get many diseases in store oh!
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Shafiiimran99: 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
Martino240:
And u cant tel T B that sometin is wrong or do u explain that somebody is removing wear in the presence of woman just because of miracle. This notin but devil at wok
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by statrboiTolu(m): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
what some people are looking for another person is going for deliverance......chai!! But who else caught that lady staring @ d guys preeeeeek with love n care??
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
I was there. I believe in God now. It was an awesome miracle.

I really pitied the man. To have a permanent erection for so long... I could see the sadness in the man's face. Prostitutes were draining his money, and no amount of soap and vaseline could silence the yearning of his loins..

But thank God for hes a miracle working God. Through the Holy Spirit the great Prophet TB applied some anointing oil on his phallus and began to stroke it, and stroke it, and he prayed, and he stroked, holding the dick firmly in his hand, calling on Jesus name to heal this man's affliction.

The young man moaned and groaned, as TB continued to peay and stroke. And then, when the crowd least expected it, the Holy Spirit came upon him. And he came upon TB, spraying sperm all over the sanctuary.. Praise master Jesus.
is that healing or embarrassment? would Jesus did sort a thing? why not do it in a more private place or something?
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by bigkahuna704(m): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
abumeinben:
grin

Oghenemedikor...

Iyemeh.

But there was sposed to be laying of hands...

Why the wireless form of healing?

weyrey grin
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by ifex370(m): 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
sleeknick:
And tb Joshua be like, Oh ye preek hold your peace [u

Why have you violently refused to have sense. grin
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by sleeknick: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=ifex370 post=57427545]

Why have you violently refused to have sense. grin[/quote

The thing no easy to get oh... U get sense wey u no wan use again? Abeg borrow me.
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by 9jatatafo(m): 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
I was there. I believe in God now. It was an awesome miracle.

I really pitied the man. To have a permanent erection for so long... I could see the sadness in the man's face. Prostitutes were draining his money, and no amount of soap and vaseline could silence the yearning of his loins..

But thank God for hes a miracle working God. Through the Holy Spirit the great Prophet TB applied some anointing oil on his phallus and began to stroke it, and stroke it, and he prayed, and he stroked, holding the dick firmly in his hand, calling on Jesus name to heal this man's affliction.

The young man moaned and groaned, as TB continued to peay and stroke. And then, when the crowd least expected it, the Holy Spirit came upon him. And he came upon TB, spraying sperm all over the sanctuary.. Praise master Jesus.

be careful of what you say
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by ivolt: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
Who falls for this cheap stage magic aka miracle ?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) / "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" / Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.