Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute (63821 Views)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) / TB Joshua Heals German Resident Who Has Deformed Spine(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
grin angry grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by MzJin(f): 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=Evablizin post=57420533]Kai TB Joshua what is it again?you cured weak what?i don't want to hear TB tricked me the weak erection is back again.OK CONTINUE[/qu

Evablizin according to ur profile u are a female......how come u dey get weak erection. ..........
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by azimibraun: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
This would have been done in his office na.. no be all miracle before tv na. Haba!!
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by austinoeze(m): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
Wow
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Krystalzkris(f): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
lol.... so my nigga went to visit olosho and preek did not gree and come down for five months....

should have gone back for more...

meanwhile, there is no pinshure of him during the five months...

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by realestniggah: 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
I was there. I believe in God now. It was an awesome miracle.

I really pitied the man. To have a permanent erection for so long... I could see the sadness in the man's face. Prostitutes were draining his money, and no amount of soap and vaseline could silence the yearning of his loins..

But thank God for hes a miracle working God. Through the Holy Spirit the great Prophet TB applied some anointing oil on his phallus and began to stroke it, and stroke it, and he prayed, and he stroked, holding the dick firmly in his hand, calling on Jesus name to heal this man's affliction.

The young man moaned and groaned, as TB continued to peay and stroke. And then, when the crowd least expected it, the Holy Spirit came upon him. And he let go of his affliction, spraying sperm all over the sanctuary.. Praise master Jesus.

you attend a magic show

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by sukkot: 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
TB Joshua face tho lmao
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Okies27(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
Blackskinned:
Op no sane being gonna believe this poo(except the gullible ones) not even a deaf and dumb.

these pastors/scammers can fabricate/stage anything just to have more followers thereby enriching their already riched pockets.
. Don't be pained by what the gullible ones believe. You either shut up or join the gullible ones.
Some of you quick to call others gullible and what are you with your belief system... Onuohiaaa
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by raphy(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

I really pitied the man. To have a permanent erection for so long... I could see the sadness in the man's face. Prostitutes were draining his money, and no amount of soap and vaseline could silence the yearning of his loins..

But thank God for hes a miracle working God. Through the Holy Spirit the great Prophet TB applied some anointing oil on his phallus and began to stroke it, and stroke it, and he prayed, and he stroked, holding the dick firmly in his hand, calling on Jesus name to heal this man's affliction.

The young man moaned and groaned, as TB continued to peay and stroke. And then, when the crowd least expected it, the Holy Spirit came upon him. And he let go of his affliction, spraying sperm all over the sanctuary.. Praise master Jesus.

did he really wasted the sperm on the alter.?my God the pastor stroke him so hard I see.can sombori shout haleluya.?

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Cruset(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
:Psee that lady beside the dude..she be like this thing is huge

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Jerryvicker(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
Waiting concern us, abi make we fry rice. C'mon bring d wire apako.

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Omero(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
Cool! Dat babe viewing though.
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

commot sheeple, dis people na scam, i even see one do one magu magu & remove dead bird from one guys leg. This kind of scam cannot faze me

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Deltagiant: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
The condition is called priapism. But as soon as I read that it lasted months, I quickly dismissed the story as an after thought...planned.

No one can survive priapism for months.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by ashawopikin(m): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
Martino240:
I witnessed this live!! God truly exists.....
u mean u saw d priick? grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
poor chap ..look at the expression on the lady's face,..n dat of the guy...priceless

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
Sonoflucifer Comment Above Tho!!

What else do you expect from a son of lucif.er
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by ElajRita(f): 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
Tb Joshua followers has passed the stage of trying to convince people of The genuine power of the prophet. Believe oo No believe it wont change anything about Gods purpose in Tb Joshua's life..
#Anam
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kai!! Dude your crazy analysis wont kill me on nairaland. .you dey every post, i dey suspect say you na from ijebu-ode..ndi amusu!!!

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See the way TB Joshua wants to grab my man's dodoli as if it is Gala.

Na wa, just a sight of preek and the lady on blue is already licking her lips...

BTW

In the second picture, the guy looks like he wants to nyuo (cum).

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by senatorshegsy5: 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
I don't know way 2 say. Pls help me say sumtin
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by ashawopikin(m): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
C as d woman concentrate on d priick grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by NicoBaba(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
look at d lady behind gazing...She wantu collect something
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
Where is the GOSPEL in all this madness ??

Backwardness in Africa and rogue charlatans parading as men of god.

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
lofty900:
shut the fvck up. Ur opinion doesn't count
You must be a killer grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Saintsquare(m): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

grin
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See the way TB Joshua wants to grab my man's dodoli as if it is Gala.

Na wa, just a sight of preek and the lady on blue is already licking her lips...

BTW

In the second picture, the guy looks like he wants to nyuo (cum).

Nyuo wetin?? grin

If he attempts that on TB's hand, Holy Spirit will inflict him with serious 'ibi' aka scrotal elephantiasis.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by TechPanda(m): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
That Woman Must Be Looking For A Miracle, Guess She Found 2

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Evablizin(f): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=MzJin post=57425994][/quote]lols,i'm refering to the man
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
What!? He was holding and stroking? In church? sister go dey moan for their mind o..som3 go be like, how I wish na me hold that dick o...some go provoke for the waste of sperm....

sonofluc1fer:

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by cashlurd(m): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
That girl wearing blue staring at the guy preek sha.... grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by CARBONY500: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
I watched the programme LIVE and it was really shocking. The anguish on the niggah's face was something outta this world. At first, he was trying to hide the truth from the prophet - before he later confessed that he slept with a slut and had an erect ever since. After his deliverance.. He was told to use the lavatory and there he urinated the poison... Glory be to Yahweh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) / "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.