Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute (63819 Views)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) / TB Joshua Heals German Resident Who Has Deformed Spine(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Mekanus(m): 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
Tuberculosis Joshua with his drama again. This is 21st century for crying out loud. If u believe this bullcrap then you certainly need a lobotomy.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by ontruth(m): 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
Jiang:

shut up sheeple no 2, not every body you see on nairaland is a jobless idiot who gives the little he ends to an already billionaire pastor in the name of tithes. oyah go hustle & give everything to ur pastor so he can be rich
Welcome to my grand.

Ode only jobless touts like you call every successful people ritualist,scammers e.t.c. TBJ is never the caused of your failed life.

Keep wallowing in abject poverty and looking for TBJ to vent your frustrated miserable life on.
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Shiitposter: 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
banmee:

If you want to know how poor someone is, just find out what they believe in.

You are implying that there are no rich Christian's?
I bet you thought your mediocre post was somehow deep. Lol
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by ontruth(m): 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
Mekanus:
Tuberculosis Joshua with his drama again. This is 21st century for crying out loud. If u believe this bullcrap then you certainly need a lobotomy.
Dry.
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nina4u(f): 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ahhh I just had the most amazing orgasm.. Glory to God the almighty... grin My hornyness is now subdued... For now grin
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
ontruth:
Welcome to my grand.

Ode only jobless touts like you call every successful people ritualist,scammers e.t.c. TBJ is never the caused of your failed life.

Keep wallowing in abject poverty and looking for TBJ to vent your frustrated miserable life on.

whatever makes you happy SHEEPLE no 2, now go sing praise for T.B ass or something. get off my mentions

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by ontruth(m): 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
Jiang:

whatever makes you happy SHEEPLE no 2, now go sing praise for T.B ass or something. get off my mentions

Whatever makes me happy you said ? yet your mumunity can't stop you from facing your own miserable failed life and vent your frustration to your father for scamming you. you'll rather accused a successful person without any single fact . anumanu.
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Eportal123: 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
You shall rot in hell
sonofluc1fer pyost=57423608:
I was there. I believe in God now. It was an awesome miracle.

I really pitied the man. To have a permanent erection for so long... I could see the sadness in the man's face. Prostitutes were draining his money, and no amount of soap and vaseline could silence the yearning of his loins..

But thank God for hes a miracle working God. Through the Holy Spirit the great Prophet TB applied some anointing oil on his phallus and began to stroke it, and stroke it, and he prayed, and he stroked, holding the dick firmly in his hand, calling on Jesus name to heal this man's affliction.

The young man moaned and groaned, as TB continued to peay and stroke. And then, when the crowd least expected it, the Holy Spirit came upon him. And he came upon TB, spraying sperm all over the sanctuary.. Praise master Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by richeeyo(m): 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
grin grin grin

Pastor Yahoo Boys....i hail una.

The woman has committed a sin of lust. She was eyeing the guy's rod hungrily

Why his he dressed in military uniform instead of a woman's dress
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nina4u(f): 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

is that healing or embarrassment? would Jesus did sort a thing? why not do it in a more private place or something?
Jesus would not mastorbate anybody's cokk.. He would simply say leave this bodey.. He would not make mockery of people or imbaress them.. TB is having a freakshow.. Hilarious might I add and make fun of people.. Its a soap opera and a freakshow and very funny to watch.. But it is not Godly what he does hes just a very good scam artist.. And a pervert might I add

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by IRobot7(m): 12:08am On Jun 12, 2017
Evablizin:
Kai TB Joshua what is it again?you cured weak what?i don't want to hear TB tricked me the weak erection is back again.OK CONTINUE

Its not weak erection my dear. The guy prick was always at attention, saluting people every moment of the day for many months.

But why that woman dey look man erected prick like that? I wonder the sweet things she would be thinking about.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Gome23: 12:19am On Jun 12, 2017
BIG G----O-----A------T
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by humurphia(m): 12:30am On Jun 12, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

I really pitied the man. To have a permanent erection for so long... I could see the sadness in the man's face. Prostitutes were draining his money, and no amount of soap and vaseline could silence the yearning of his loins..

But thank God for hes a miracle working God. Through the Holy Spirit the great Prophet TB applied some anointing oil on his phallus and began to stroke it, and stroke it, and he prayed, and he stroked, holding the dick firmly in his hand, calling on Jesus name to heal this man's affliction.

The young man moaned and groaned, as TB continued to peay and stroke. And then, when the crowd least expected it, the Holy Spirit came upon him. And he came upon TB, spraying sperm all over the sanctuary.. Praise master Jesus.
Failure..just like your dads condom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by stevio(m): 12:32am On Jun 12, 2017
You have an incurable disease of the modular grin
sonofluc1fer:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Stallione(m): 12:42am On Jun 12, 2017
see as the girl beside him dey salivate for the hard di.....ck grin
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 12, 2017
ontruth:

Whatever makes me happy you said ? yet your mumunity can't stop you from facing your own miserable failed life and vent your frustration to your father for scamming you. you'll rather accused a successful person without any single fact . anumanu.

yawn....who are you again?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Rick9(m): 1:13am On Jun 12, 2017
I actually came to read comments. Nlanders sha
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by calcal: 1:22am On Jun 12, 2017
even papa pope cannot cure
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by banmee(m): 1:46am On Jun 12, 2017
Shiitposter:

You are implying that there are no rich Christian's?
I bet you thought your mediocre post was somehow deep. Lol

It wasn't supposed to be deep. Anyone with half a brain would know that I am trying to say that lazy people who do not take full responsibility for their decisions believe in God. Let's just say this rubbish miracle happened, why the phuck is the guy sleeping with prostitutes? See my point? And to take it further, people who think like that and run to these fraud pastors are usually poor. No right thinking, hard working human being thinks like that. Also people who cannot see through this ruse are just as bad and poor.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Codyt(m): 2:21am On Jun 12, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

What the hell!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by shambala: 4:17am On Jun 12, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCv9fOGaD5Q
Here is the link to the video.
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by SmartMugu: 4:33am On Jun 12, 2017
This kain life sef. Man wey no gree get erection get problem, the one way get permanent erection sef get problem. Which way? Half erection? grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by October1960: 4:53am On Jun 12, 2017
This quote sooooo funny. Look at his moniker to figure out he is joking. Some Nigerians believe anything even a scammer like TB Joshua. Religion is fake and just easy money for crooked pastors and their families.

sonofluc1fer:

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by judgedredd22(m): 4:57am On Jun 12, 2017
obynocute:
c as dat woman dey look d tin... for her mind she is like omoh see wetin this pikin carry dey waka about...

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by chiraqDemon(m): 5:06am On Jun 12, 2017
B babe imaginations de run wild
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by StellarJo(m): 5:20am On Jun 12, 2017
For me this isnt real just another Yahoo Scam. An erection shouldnt last longer than 2 hours, 3 hours max. Erections lasting longer than 4 hours can cause permanent damage.Its called Priapism. And should be treated like say he be Heart Realted Mata. But only in my country it can last 5 months. Jesus is purnishing him for his seens mehn! After Church e go Nack Akpako....I no dey dere o.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 12, 2017
crotonite:
Priapism

For 5 months, e no ordinary gan.
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:32am On Jun 12, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

see were o
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by amdoyin82(m): 6:34am On Jun 12, 2017
obynocute:
c as dat woman dey look d tin... for her mind she is like omoh see wetin this pikin carry dey waka about...
the woman dey salivate.
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by ontruth(m): 6:41am On Jun 12, 2017
Jiang:

yawn....who are you again?
I'm your nemesis you mistake of a sperm . isn't it obvious that TBJ is more useful , Popular e.t.c to Nigeria and world above than your entire Generation past and unborn ? Which resulted in you accusing him without any single prove.

Olodo take your failed frustrated life to that thing that brought you out of this miserable world and those incompetent criminals called Governors you stood under the rain and sun to vote in . TBJ is not one of them and he is the least problem this country have.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Zodiac61(m): 6:55am On Jun 12, 2017
OMG.
Is this what desperation leads one to?
From hob-nobbing with African leaders to curing 'persistent erection syndrome'.
How the 'mighty' are fallen.
grin grin cheesy wink
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by KenModi(m): 7:11am On Jun 12, 2017
lofty900:
shut the fvck up. Ur opinion doesn't count

Neither does urs!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) / "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" / Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.