Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute (63816 Views)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) / TB Joshua Heals German Resident Who Has Deformed Spine(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by holybabayo(m): 7:28am On Jun 12, 2017
Nma27:
Is it not meant for ladies again? Why stressing that. Guys and still their hypocritical ways and comment

Babe, you brave, but you are truly correct.
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by holybabayo(m): 7:30am On Jun 12, 2017
Nina4u:
its actors getting payed after service.. And gullable ppl belive this crap and give TB.. Their money so he can maintain his private jet and other luxurious habbits
Can u act an erection?
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Realist1(m): 7:30am On Jun 12, 2017
I think the lady is related to the boy.Then as for my belief in the whole miracle shenanigan count me out.
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by holybabayo(m): 7:32am On Jun 12, 2017
Nina4u:
The guy had an orgasm and sprayed sperm cause he got off on TB stroking his cockk.. They all perverts and its clearly a fake religion not of God or Jesus house.. But of the devil and the demon to fool gullable ppl like you to give up your money so he can maintain his private jet and other luxurious habbits this clown has.. Its very sad that ppl look up to this pervert and fake self proclaimed pastor

And you believed that? U gullible o. Wise up.
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Jakumo(m): 7:38am On Jun 12, 2017
That picture has been one of the most hysterically funny pictures EVER to emerge from the Dark Continent.

Hopefully, I will soon send my new girlfriend over to Pastor Jaguda, so that he can bless her poon-tang for me in this way, thereby ensuring that it remains tight and slippery for my profound shooking pleasure, for as long as I charter the pleasure.
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 12, 2017
Nina4u:
Jesus would not mastorbate anybody's cokk.. He would simply say leave this bodey.. He would not make mockery of people or imbaress them.. TB is having a freakshow.. Hilarious might I add and make fun of people.. Its a soap opera and a freakshow and very funny to watch.. But it is not Godly what he does hes just a very good scam artist.. And a pervert might I add
I just found sort miracles or magic really embarrassing
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by pepigeorge(m): 7:43am On Jun 12, 2017
Krystalzkris:
thanchu. some situations bring out those kind of words.. situations like this one cheesy

Jus can't stop looking at d pretty face...I wud love to hear the voice..ring me on 08088683614....
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by holybabayo(m): 8:04am On Jun 12, 2017
Jakumo:
That picture has been one of the most hysterically funny pictures EVER to emerge from the Dark Continent.

Hopefully, I will soon send my new girlfriend over to Pastor Jaguda, so that he can bless her poon-tang for me in this way, thereby ensuring that it remains tight and slippery for my profound shooking pleasure, for as long as I charter the pleasure.
You are just like your profile Picture.
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Beat123(f): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2017
Evablizin:
Kai TB Joshua what is it again?you cured weak what?i don't want to hear TB tricked me the weak erection is back again.OK CONTINUE
its not weak, persistent!!!

If u think it's easy to keep your dick Erected for that long then keep deceiving yourself...

Man of God is working
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by moorevic(m): 8:35am On Jun 12, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy omg see the lady on blue sleevless dey eye the dick, shes like (in Niki's voice) "O my god look at that dick"
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 12, 2017
ontruth:
I'm your nemesis you mistake of a sperm . isn't it obvious that TBJ is more useful , Popular e.t.c to Nigeria and world above than your entire Generation past and unborn ? Which resulted in you accusing him without any single prove.

Olodo take your failed frustrated life to that thing that brought you out of this miserable world and those incompetent criminals called Governors you stood under the rain and sun to vote in . TBJ is not one of them and he is the least problem this country have.

ohh, its SHEEPLE no 2, why sol frustrated, learn to enjoy life & stop taking fake man of God as ur messiah, exit 4rm sheeple status

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by sonofoluku: 9:04am On Jun 12, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
I was there. I believe in God now. It was an awesome miracle.

I really pitied the man. To have a permanent erection for so long... I could see the sadness in the man's face. Prostitutes were draining his money, and no amount of soap and vaseline could silence the yearning of his loins..

But thank God for hes a miracle working God. Through the Holy Spirit the great Prophet TB applied some anointing oil on his phallus and began to stroke it, and stroke it, and he prayed, and he stroked, holding the dick firmly in his hand, calling on Jesus name to heal this man's affliction.

The young man moaned and groaned, as TB continued to peay and stroke. And then, when the crowd least expected it, the Holy Spirit came upon him. And he came upon TB, spraying sperm all over the sanctuary.. Praise master Jesus.

You are truly a son of lucifer who makes his father proud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by ibinaboonline: 9:06am On Jun 12, 2017
All of you talking crap about servants of God. Just want to remind u, you're not the first and you won't be the last to turn your noses up on the glory of God. YET GOD CONTINUES TO REIGN AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN EVER DO TO STOP IT!
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Shiitposter: 9:18am On Jun 12, 2017
banmee:

It wasn't supposed to be deep. Anyone with half a brain would know that I am trying to say that lazy people who do not take full responsibility for their decisions believe in God. Let's just say this rubbish miracle happened, why the phuck is the guy sleeping with prostitutes? See my point? And to take it further, people who think like that and run to these fraud pastors are usually poor. No right thinking, hard working human being thinks like that. Also people who cannot see through this ruse are just as bad and poor.

A post full of assumptions. Talking about miracle as if that is what i replied to. Let me just reply to your last statement only

People that cannot see through this ruse are bad and poor. So tell me, people that go to magic shows and aren't able to decipher the magicians trick are just a bunch of poor bad people by your logic that is.
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nina4u(f): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2017
holybabayo:

Can u act an erection?
they are perverts and devils advocate.. TB is a puppeteer..

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by jobbers: 9:53am On Jun 12, 2017
another lies
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by holybabayo(m): 10:12am On Jun 12, 2017
Nina4u:
they are perverts and devils advocate.. TB is a puppeteer..
Explain how that can work with an erection. You are not a man. Ask a man if that is possible; read other people post about it possibilities, google it up. Just get some proofs anywhere anyhow. Please just explain in a very simply way.
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by yellow237(m): 10:14am On Jun 12, 2017
Africa who do una this.... Naija who use una brain cook porridge.... chai see healing things..... the worst part is not God anymore but pastor this and pastor that.....smh
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by banmee(m): 10:42am On Jun 12, 2017
Shiitposter:

A post full of assumptions. Talking about miracle as if that is what i replied to. Let me just reply to your last statement only

People that cannot see through this ruse are bad and poor. So tell me, people that go to magic shows and aren't able to decipher the magicians trick are just a bunch of poor bad people by your logic that is.

Smh. Guy anyone who goes to magic shows know it's fake and fun. Unlike magic show/miracle where poor people think is real. See pesin comparison and logic. Thank you for comparing miracles to magic shows.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 12, 2017
myking95:

For 5 months, e no ordinary gan.
yea. i heard that it can kill within days. he just lucky.
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Ephraim2013: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Housebound for 5 months? DAT means continues erection for 5months shocked
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by iluvpomo(m): 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jiang:
shut up sheeple no 2, not every body you see on nairaland is a jobless idiot who gives the little he ends to an already billionaire pastor in the name of tithes. oyah go hustle & give everything to ur pastor so he can be rich
Ha ha don't mind that clown abeg ... he possesses the perfect amount of imbècility to fall for TBJ's scam ... grin grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by rtnation(m): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

I really pitied the man. To have a permanent erection for so long... I could see the sadness in the man's face. Prostitutes were draining his money, and no amount of soap and vaseline could silence the yearning of his loins..

But thank God for hes a miracle working God. Through the Holy Spirit the great Prophet TB applied some anointing oil on his phallus and began to stroke it, and stroke it, and he prayed, and he stroked, holding the dick firmly in his hand, calling on Jesus name to heal this man's affliction.

The young man moaned and groaned, as TB continued to peay and stroke. And then, when the crowd least expected it, the Holy Spirit came upon him. And he came upon TB, spraying sperm all over the sanctuary.. Praise master Jesus.
sonofluc1fer:

sonofluc1fer:

Guy go pray for forgiveness o dis one bad
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by debada(f): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
masonkz:

I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH THE INTERNET grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I'm with you

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by joshingjosh(m): 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
henryanna36:
5 MONTHS OF AGONY BROUGHT TO AN END

This young man learnt the hard way that patronizing prostitutes is not a child of God’s way. Ironically, it was after he went to church with his father, later that day, he went out to meet a prostitute. When he got home that evening, his erection remained. As a result, he could hardly stand or move, even sitting was difficult.

Sunday was forced to explain his plight to his father who took him to the doctors who could only recommend an operation. They declined and continued making efforts to solve his excruciatingly painful problem. Sunday became housebound for five months because of the permanent erection! His father, a reputable man in Ondo state, recalled that a man had visited The SCOAN with the same problem and was healed and so, he brought his son.

When Prophet T.B. Joshua prayed for Sunday, his whole body began to shake. After the prayer, Prophet T.B. Joshua told him to urinate. As Sunday urinated, the pain and poisonous substances left his body. Now, the erection has gone and he is able to live a normal life.

Sunday Akinrinwa advised youth that they should not fornicate or commit adultery but rather commit their ways to God.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/tb-joshua-heals-man-who-has-persistent.html

Wetin that lady dey look??
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nina4u(f): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
TB Joshua run one of the best scam in the world! They make a $Million and give away a $100! Has anyone ever been to his apartment above the Church I have a company T.B says ... i have no cars but the company has 5 cars that I use any time..... The house I live in belongs to the company!!!! I have pity on those who take their hard earned money and go an throw it away to a man who clearly does not believe in God!!!!!! He is well versed in the bible, he is well versed in business and well versed in psychology!!!! angry
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by jimmyT: 6:22am On Jun 13, 2017
Person use eh two legs waka come church for healing with problem with his father a mature and responsible father. He got healed and came back to church to give testimony despite the feeling of shame. You guys have all these horrible things to say. May God not allow us see strong thing.
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by eustacey: 8:45am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by sonofluc1fer: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
rtnation:
[color=#006600][/color]

Guy go pray for forgiveness o dis one bad
Forgiveness from who? Dead Jesus or Paedophile Holy Ghost?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

You need help!

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nina4u(f): 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
The bible tells us “there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus” (1 Tim 2:5). We believers can have a direct relationship with God through Jesus Christ, we don’t need a priest, a man of God, a deliverer – we have Christ, who is all those things to us and more....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) / "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" / Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.