Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,687 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Must Read : Nurse Sandra (21+) Season 1 Episode 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read : Nurse Sandra (21+) Season 1 Episode 3 (1501 Views)

Must Read Romance Story : Nurse Sandra (21+) Complete Season 2 / Must Read Romance Story : Nurse Sandra (21+) Complete Season 2 / Must Read Romance Story : Nurse Sandra (21+) Complete Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read : Nurse Sandra (21+) Season 1 Episode 3 by Storyteller11: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Well,” beamed Sandra, throwing herself on the hospital bed. “All the comforts of home.”
Sandra never wore panties, and Lekan’s rooster gave a little lurch when the skirt of her uniform flipped up, giving him a brief view of her juicy Well.
“Lekan,” she whispered, a mischievous glow in her eyes. “Let’s take our clothes off and play doctor.”
Not wearing any panties or bra, Sandy quickly whipped her uniform off, leaving herself completely Unclad for him. Staring at her s*xy** alluring body writhing around on the bed, Lekan found it impossible to turn down her delightful invitation. Within a matter of only a few seconds, he was out of his clothes and on the bed with the rooster-happy nurse.

Grasping his thick shaft between her fingers, Sandra began rubbing and rolling his throbbing rooster against her soft bare tummy. She loved the way the heat of his hard rooster burned against her flesh. She loved his big prick, and she could hardly wait to feel it stuffed up between her legs.
As always when she got her hands on a man’s prick, she slithered down and slipped the head of it into her drooling mouth. Moving her hand up between his legs, she cupped his big swollen nut-sac in her palm. Thrilled by the wiry hair and crinkly skin of his huge ball-sac, Sandra’s entire body shivered with excitement.
“God, I love your big Joystick and balls,” she whispered.
Finally removing her hands from his swollen nuts, she grasped the thick base of his shaft and once more lowered her mouth down toward his purple rooster-head. Lightly rubbing her moistly parted lips across his big rubbery prick-tip, she thrilled to the smooth texture of it. Then flicking her tongue out, she teased the tip of it all around his swollen knob.
“Oh, my God,” moaned Lekan.
“shey ya like playing doctor?” she giggled.
“Bleep, yes!”
Happy that he was enjoying it so much, she slowly lowered her open lips and took the whole of his big rooster-knob into the moist warmth of her slobbering mouth.
She could feel him shuddering with ecstasy as her soft juicy mouth slid down over his big swollen prick.
Tightening her lips around his tasty rooster-head, she began sucking deep and hard.
“Oh, God!” he moaned again, looking down at his spit-drenched prick buried between the Hot nurse’s deliciously ovaled lips.
“Are you enjoying our naughty little party?” she giggled, momentarily removing her mouth from his swollen Joystick.
“poo, yes!” he groaned, clutching at the bed. “This is fantastic!”
“God, Lekan,” she sighed. “Your big rooster sure tastes good.”
“Jesus, sweetheart,” he panted, reaching down and running his fingers through her long black hair. “You’re sure a fantastic RoosterDrinker.”

“That’s my specialty,” giggled the Hot nurse. “I’ve been suckin’ cocks since I was nine or ten years old.”
Giving him a naughty wink, she once more lowered her mouth and began lapping and licking at his tasty meat with her juicy hot tongue; Running her tongue up and down the length of his shaft, she soaked it from base to tip until the entire surface was glistening with her slippery spit.
“Oh, sweet baby,” he panted, digging his fingers into her long black hair as the warm moistness of her wicked little tongue flew all around the sensitive head of his pleasure-crazed prick.

To Be Continued…

Read More Here :- http://muyigist.com/category/completed-stories/page/2/?submit=View

(1) (Reply)

Lady Spotted Proposing To His Man. (photos) / Wole Soyinka's Son Oretunlewa,marries His Igbo Sweetheart,nneka In Atlan.photos / The Affair Made Her Happy Again But I Cant Bear The Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.