Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 (31663 Views)

Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) / Ganiyat, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Daughter Set To Wed / K1 Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Mansion And His Animals In His Mini Zoo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by dee02(m): 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
tunnamaniah:
you still don't get the point, seeing your comments, it's like you have a personal issue with the dude, what if he is a low-key philanthropist. see bro. my point is, he has no obligation whatsoever to provide help to anyone or anybody, it's his personal decision bro. like, it's none of your damn business, leave him alone, face your life, work hard, get money, become a celebrity and then give all your money to charity, nobody will complain, your money, your life.

leave the guy alone, allow him spend his cash as he likes, none of your damn business bro. I hope you now get my point.

Thank you
I wonder what the hell is the guys problem with Kwam 1.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
seguno2:

Do you plan on finding out since you know him closely, judging by your picture with him?
i can give you his number, so you find out yourself
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by Orpe7(m): 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
AfroMighty:
Watch out for K1 next album "canada"

Ilekun ti ota ti ilu canada ni wan ti shi

1 Like

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by justmenoni: 3:03am On Jun 13, 2017
Go see ur Doc asap

quote author=10eola post=57436649]Am I the only one seeing FAYOSE in that picture. undecided[/quote]
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by engrkaz(m): 5:00am On Jun 13, 2017
AfroMighty:
Watch out for K1 next album "canada"
lol...baba big pass that one na.... He bought his first property in Ontario like 20 something years ago...yea he could sing about it in a live play but definitely not an album....
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by engrkaz(m): 5:04am On Jun 13, 2017
Amedak:
kappo De Tutti
Only deep fans would know this..... I am a huge fan of the legend
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by lereinter(m): 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
wetin he know they do for there...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Brings Kaffy's Son, Sean On Epic Dance Battle / The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) / Rihanna Spotted Listening To Wizkid Ojuelegba Song (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.