Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 (31664 Views)

Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) / Ganiyat, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Daughter Set To Wed / K1 Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Mansion And His Animals In His Mini Zoo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by Ventura1: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
When will the bitter feud between Wasiu Ayinde and Obasanjo end? Watch How Wasiu Ayinde KWAM 1 Shunned Obasanjo At Public Function

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7aZlwPhXk8
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by fpeter(f): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
belindar:
This is not a big news to people that leaves in western world. You buy your ticket and you attend and take foto as you like. So what a Bleep? I have been to many events similar to these even football matches, Bolton v Chelsea when okocha was there, Chelsea v Man U, Barca v Chelsea and many more. WWW world championships at MEN AREANA.
I have even stayed in the same hotel with many dignitaries during my trips but never make noise.

Well, you just made noise now. undecided

1 Like

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by majorbravo: 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
belindar:
This is not a big news to people that leaves in western world. You buy your ticket and you attend and take foto as you like. So what a Bleep? I have been to many events similar to these even football matches, Bolton v Chelsea when okocha was there, Chelsea v Man U, Barca v Chelsea and many more. WWW world championships at MEN AREANA.
I have even stayed in the same hotel with many dignitaries during my trips but never make noise.

You call it noise. They call it sharing their happiness. You chose to keep your experiences private. What's it to you what they choose to do with their experiences?
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by Amedak(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
kappo De Tutti

1 Like

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by vicadex07(m): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by belindar: 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
fpeter:

Well, you just made noise now. undecided

Well you don't know me bro Bicos these are normal things which People takes to be luxury.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by Drversatile: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
10eola:
Am I the only one seeing FAYOSE in that picture. undecided
Yes you are.
You must be very high on better Oshogbo weed grin grin

1 Like

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by seguno2: 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone know what charities KWAM1 supports as a celebrity, which is what the celebrities in Montreal, Canada and the rest of the western world do?
Does anyone know?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
The king himself, nice meeting him cheesy

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by seguno2: 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
bjhaid:
The king himself, nice meeting him cheesy

Do you know what charities he supports with his fame, money and time?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by seguno2: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
fpeter:
The king himself

Did your "king himself" help the baby in your thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2911666/baby-michelle-abia-bassey-needs

2 Likes

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by onatisi(m): 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
And someone will now come and tell me that Money is vanity!!! Smh
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
seguno2:

Thanks
i don't know sir.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by seguno2: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
bjhaid:
i don't know sir.

Do you plan on finding out since you know him closely, judging by your picture with him?
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by tunnamaniah(m): 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
softwerk:
And so what now sad

Keep wasting money while some of your relatives can't feed well angry

God is watching YOU!
Nigerians with teaching peepz on how best to spend their hard earned cash, kindly help me inform the starving relatives that the only key to solving hunger problems is working hard and trusting only God, not another relative/friend for help, coz the latter are not obligated to help you in any way, if they help you, fine, if they don't, fine.

work hard and trust only God.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by madjune(m): 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Afonja people and noise making be like...

What if he was at Trumps inauguration like me?
We no go hear word for am.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by seguno2: 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
Amedak:
kappo De Tutti

What does this mean?
Does it mean that he pays a lot of taxes or what?
Taxes that will be used to fix roads etc in his hometown and state?
Does it mean that he is a tax evader who has not been jailed as he would be in Montreal if he tries such nonsense?
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by seguno2: 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
tunnamaniah:
Nigerians with teaching peepz on how best to spend their hard earned cash, kindly help me inform the starving relatives that the only key to solving hunger problems is working hard and trusting only God, not another relative/friend for help, coz the latter are not obligated to help you in any way, if they help you, fine, if they don't, fine.

work hard and trust only God.

While dashing relatives money is pointless, lifting people up through meaningful charitable causes in education and health is what celebrities do in Montreal such that KWAM1 and other black people find it attractive to spend their money in the city. Not so?
Except you are implying that KWAM1 is not a celebrity but rather he is a YEYEBRITY. Is that what you are implying?
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by MrIcredible: 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
softwerk:
And so what now sad

Keep wasting money while some of your relatives can't feed well angry

God is watching YOU!
Can't his relatives hustle too?
Bad belle
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by tunnamaniah(m): 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
seguno2:

While dashing relatives money is pointless, lifting people up through meaningful charitable causes in education and health is what celebrities do in Montreal such that KWAM1 and other black people find it attractive to spend their money in the city. Not so?
Except you are implying that KWAM1 is not a celebrity but rather he is a YEYEBRITY. Is that what you are implying?
you still don't get the point, seeing your comments, it's like you have a personal issue with the dude, what if he is a low-key philanthropist. see bro. my point is, he has no obligation whatsoever to provide help to anyone or anybody, it's his personal decision bro. like, it's none of your damn business, leave him alone, face your life, work hard, get money, become a celebrity and then give all your money to charity, nobody will complain, your money, your life.

leave the guy alone, allow him spend his cash as he likes, none of your damn business bro. I hope you now get my point.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by etzskillz(m): 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
belindar:
prove it,at least with a pishur
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by ramdris(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
belindar:

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
AfroMighty:
Watch out for K1 next album "canada"

Na today? He has been resident in Canada for so long. He is probably a citizen by now self.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
IS HAMILTON AWARE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by daryoor03(m): 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hamilton
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by daryoor03(m): 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hamilton
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by fpeter(f): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
seguno2:

Did your "king himself" help the baby in your thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2911666/baby-michelle-abia-bassey-needs

Did you?
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by bishop1988(m): 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
[/color]
chuksanambra:

Lol. Instead of you to pray that blessings would feed you, you're here crying like a bushbaby.

Are you part of his relatives who can't feed well? Why should he even feed you, are you an IDP?

Gaa na-eche banyere ndụ gị.

[color=#006600]My broda I tire for all ds bad belle people oooo.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by seguno2: 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
fpeter:
Did you?

Am I your king?
Is this thread about me?
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by AdultMaleNegro(m): 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
Is that Oba Saheed Elegushi or his lookalike
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by dee02(m): 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
2nd Pic from the left ..

Akinsiku of Lagos..... Lekan Dosunmu #Present
Kusenla Demola Saheed Elegushi.... #Present
Don't know the 3rd guy.
4th and 1st from the right, Kwam 1. #Present
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by dee02(m): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
seguno2:

Thanks

Shut the f uck up you bitter sod
Live your own life and do what you want when and if you finally get money, in the interim get off Kwam 1's jock strap and get a fu cking life.
Fu cking vomit bag!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) / Rihanna Spotted Listening To Wizkid Ojuelegba Song (video) / Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.