Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

What Is Wrong??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong??? (2424 Views)

I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / What Is Wrong With This Pre-Wedding Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong??? by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 12, 2017
I don't know what is wrong but I can start by saying, I haven't been really lucky with relationships. I am beautiful, can express myself, I am exceptionally smart (not hyping) ,I relate well, I am very jovial but highly principled.

Guys come around but it's either they are not my spec or I am too egocentric... I think
The ones that happened to be my spec and we dated and most of them think I am too beautiful to be dating only them, they feel I am double dating but it's not true.

Currently, a friend got to introduce me to his guy friend and we were just friends at first,he has got a good job and still building his career but he barely calls or chat. He was the same person that told my friend that he needs a girlfriend and he told him I am his kind.
But what is wrong?

I am beginning to think something is wrong with me, please I need mature advise
Re: What Is Wrong??? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:31am On Jun 12, 2017
nothing is wrong ...
Change your attitudeundecided
Re: What Is Wrong??? by tungstar(m): 6:32am On Jun 12, 2017
there is nothing wrong with you.....just that the right guy hasnt come around yet.

and this your idea of "not being your spec" is just childish. hope you havent screened out the right guy because he is not your spec.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong??? by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 12, 2017
Dotwillis1:
nothing is wrong ...
Any one around can confess I don't have attitude problem.
Re: What Is Wrong??? by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 12, 2017
tungstar:
there is nothing wrong with you.....just that the right guy hasnt come around yet.

and this your idea of "not being your spec" is just childish. hope you havent screened out the right guy because he is not your spec.

No, I haven't.
Re: What Is Wrong??? by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 12, 2017
reminiscing:
I don't know what is wrong but I can start by saying, I haven't been really lucky with relationships. I am beautiful, can express myself, I am exceptionally smart (not hyping) ,I relate well, I am very jovial but highly principled.

Guys come around but it's either they are not my spec or I am too egocentric... I think
The ones that happened to be my spec and we dated and most of them think I am too beautiful to be dating only them, they feel I am double dating but it's not true.

Currently, a friend got to introduce me to his guy friend and we were just friends at first,he has got a good job and still building his career but he barely calls or chat. He was the same person that told my friend that he needs a girlfriend and he told him I am his kind.
But what is wrong?

show us ur pic lets c hw beautiful u are

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong??? by MostBanned: 6:36am On Jun 12, 2017
OP, give me your contact
Re: What Is Wrong??? by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 12, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
Sorry, No I won't.
Re: What Is Wrong??? by Jtmanager(m): 6:43am On Jun 12, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
Abi i
Drop your best semi-make up free photo , or
Re: What Is Wrong??? by xedyl(m): 6:45am On Jun 12, 2017
This is an issue you can always discuss with ur parents...and you need to be prayerful.
Re: What Is Wrong??? by Jtmanager(m): 6:47am On Jun 12, 2017
Erm , clears throat
The poster b4 me has said it all ,
Discuss it with your mum and pray concerning it,

But just take comfort in the fact that 'most girls just date one guy and get married '.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong??? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 12, 2017
When a gal lacks d required amount of bleeps due to d non existence of a dick in her life she runs to d internet and starts disturbing d whole world wit her problems. Mehn get a grip of urslf n u can kip waiting for eons till ur spec falls frm d sky undecided
Re: What Is Wrong??? by Homeboiy: 7:19am On Jun 12, 2017
babe u gat a spirit husband

come to me and I will cast is out
Re: What Is Wrong??? by chivic(m): 7:38am On Jun 12, 2017
Note this:
1) Being principle is beautiful,it will bring just few serious minded people around you.but hope in your principle u don't allow them access to your body.if you do then your principle would have been rubished and the will be glad to move on.
2)Your definition of very smart might be a problem.A lady should be seen as humble and teachable ,if your ego paints a picture that u can not be submissive then guys will run.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong??? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 12, 2017
chivic:

Note this:
1) Being principle is beautiful,it will bring just few serious minded people around you.but hope in your principle u don't allow them access to your body.if you do then your principle would have been rubished and the will be glad to move on.
2)Your definition of very smart might be a problem.A lady should be seen as humble and teachable ,if your ego paints a picture that u can not be submissive then guys will run.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate
Re: What Is Wrong??? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
babe u gat a spirit husband

come to me and I will cast is out

God forbid. Don't come to say trash
Re: What Is Wrong??? by smardray(m): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2017
Jst wait... Ur spec is still a toddler..
Re: What Is Wrong??? by rawpadgin(m): 8:16am On Jun 12, 2017
op, can i pm u
Re: What Is Wrong??? by ikp120(m): 8:18am On Jun 12, 2017
Spec? Huh? Spec? Kk

Very easy job. Please I need 5 minutes to filter my vibes. Let me read your post again. That spec dey give me bad vibrations.

Abeg what are your specs?
Re: What Is Wrong??? by ochobaba(m): 8:19am On Jun 12, 2017
Dotwillis1:
nothing is wrong ...
I concur she needs that
Re: What Is Wrong??? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2017
rawpadgin:
op, can i pm u
No
Re: What Is Wrong??? by Funky123(f): 11:04am On Jun 12, 2017
Nothing is wrong with u dear....whatever u lose isn't urs,at d right time d right man will come and stay,don't search desperately....October babes are always beautiful even if u didn't show us ur pix...I rep oct too

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong??? by charlito94(m): 11:16am On Jun 12, 2017
From your narratives, I will tell you your problem and solution.
1) been too jovial: not every guy likes girls who are jovial even a player who seems to be ready to settle down.
2) maybe you seem to be the principled type cool some times
3) character: I bet you , you may think you have good character but depends on how you handle things. I have been in a relationship where the girl is pretty an all what you just wrote. But the problem was her character which she does not seem to understand and to her she was the perfect type. Maybe you seem to be in this category

Above all try and adjust you attitude especially been too jovial and hogging every guy you know which should probably stop. But still don't make yourself vulnerable to relationship heartbreak by early sex during relationship and other stuffs.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong??? by rawpadgin(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
reminiscing:
No
its okay
I was joking anyway, i don't do E-dating
Re: What Is Wrong??? by 7footre(m): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
Deep within, what are the grey areas you feel might be the problem? You mentioned being egocentric, if you are amenable, generally goof around, principled, not condescending and have some sort of empathy for your fellow human, stick to your gun

That man that's for you will come around. Others should either scale up or move d Bleep on
Re: What Is Wrong??? by Park01: 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
It's the obanje in you that's causing that. sis, go for prayers!
Re: What Is Wrong??? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 13, 2017
7footre:
Deep within, what are the grey areas you feel might be the problem? You mentioned being egocentric, if you are amenable, generally goof around, principled, not condescending and have some sort of empathy for your fellow human, stick to your gun

That man that's for you will come around. Others should either scale up or move d Bleep on

Thank you very much
Re: What Is Wrong??? by imma2(m): 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
reminiscing:

But what is wrong?

Why didn't you come to me? I'm your enemy henceforth
Re: What Is Wrong??? by PREBuhari2019: 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
This article was on vanguard online newspaper. People sabi copy paste shal
Re: What Is Wrong??? by dingbang(m): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
Look there is absolutely nothing wrong with this gurl... All I see are guys who are too insecure in dating her.

All these talk about her character should cease.

I myself am a culprit. Better to be single than to break someone's heart

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong??? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
PREBuhari2019:
This article was on vanguard online newspaper. People sabi copy paste shal

That's true.
Maybe it's applicable to her & she couldn't state it better.
Re: What Is Wrong??? by MoraxLanre(m): 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
You have no problem, seriously right guy hasn't show up yet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Morning Words!!! Exclusively Bae! / Checkout These Weird Maternity Shoot That Has Gone Viral Today. / I Dumped Her. Now I'm A Drunkard And A Sadist! Could She Be Responsible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.