Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants (7906 Views)

My Landlord And Co-tenants Want To Evict Me / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by OlawaleBammie: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2020
To the Gordon brown and queen Elizabeth in the house pls pardon my blunders oo, a no go oxford university oo.

When i was on a lookout for an apartment, my oga suggested i rent a room and parlour self-contained but i declined it on the ground dat am stil understudying, single, and i may leave here anytime soon cus am rounding up my apprenticeship already so to me no need of renting more than a room.

So i rented this single room in a face me i face u building like dat. So wen i packed in i tink i caught the attention of one girl like dat who have bn in d area before my arrival.

So this gal started coming to me weneva am around, she would come and we wil play together.
(Lemme put dis, tho i tried to hav sex with the lady but since she told me she's a virgin and also i tink she's still young, *around 17 or 18 sha* i didn't bother doing dat again, i dont want to b chased around by guilt. )

Ever since this young lady started visiting me my neighbors has bn sniffing around, especially the female tenants.

The height of it is dat wen dis lady comes around and didn't find me, these tenants (the ladies now) wil start questioning her like.

where did she know me from?

who am i to her??

whaf was her mission blah blah blah...

And also wen they have the opportunity to talk to me, dey wil b asking me thesame questions(but with respect sha).

This development infuriated me to the bone but i just kept calm and put my usual smile on.

Another tin is dat, one of the tenants has a daughter who hapens to b a mate to this aforementioned young girl, now if i greet the daughter she would b answering me with nose......its like i dont get it

Even there greetings to me nowadays are suspicious, bn greeting me from afar..kilode??

Now to enter my ous in d even now na problem, a no know the kind gesture a go recv.

i have never experienced this before, i dont know why people find it to focus more on their dwindling business.

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by ojun50(m): 11:32am On Apr 11, 2020
Face me I own house........na all of una dey d compound get una room together

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by Kobicove(m): 11:34am On Apr 11, 2020
The problem is not with your co-tenants, the problem is with you!

Why would a full grown man like you be hobnobbing with an underage girl?

They have decided to keep you at arms length cos they don't want you to corrupt the young girls in the compound

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 11, 2020
One shit that happen in those kind of house

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by alkines(m): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2020
Don't get the wrong impression bro, I guess you have too much free time too, to b sniffing around as well.

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 11, 2020
Buy weed, sit in the middle of the compound while smoking it.... come back and tell me the result

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by extol1(m): 11:46am On Apr 11, 2020
op, what do you want us to tell you now
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by Jaybeth(m): 11:47am On Apr 11, 2020
This kind of stuff happens in such houses. As for the neighbour's daughter, don't even go there even if she's kind of getting jealous of you being with the other girl,it's a time bomb waiting to explode.Having anything to do with her in the same compound, you would lose your sleep,peace,happiness and privacy.Find other random girls in the hood if you must do.

5 Likes

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by OlawaleBammie: 11:47am On Apr 11, 2020
Kobicove:

They have decided to keep you at arms length cos they don't want you corrupt the young girls on the compound

U got it all wrong guy grin

1) am not the one dat showed interest in this young lady
2) i tink i said it dat even the lady i didn't do and wouldnt do anything with her
3) Am a silent person so everybody who knows me like me, nobody, i mean nobody in my entire life has ever kept me at arm length. even parent do entrust their female ward into my hand grin

and u said about me corrupting the young girls in d compound..well,there are not so many yound girls in dat ous, tho there are many in the neighbourhood.

And pls dont b judgemental here, am not the one corrupting anybody, am even the one in d danger of bn corupted grin
........abi how do u judge it wen am sitting jejely on my own and a young girl, wearing only pant choose to sit before u and facing you?? how?? judge it sir.
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by OlawaleBammie: 11:50am On Apr 11, 2020
chilet4cici:
Buy weed, sit in the middle of the compound while smoking it.... come back and tell me the result

weedi ke, wen a no b sango??

only slawomir(dat guy always shouting damnnnn nigaaarrr upandan) can do dis effectively

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by Epositive(m): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2020
Normal thing angry

Face me and face you compound has always been like that.

Rule No 1: Always stay in your room. tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by GreatResearcher1: 11:59am On Apr 11, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
To the Gordon brown and queen Elizabeth in the house pls pardon my blunders oo, a no go oxford university oo.

When i was on a lookout for an apartment, my oga suggested i rent a room and parlour self-contained but i declined it on the ground dat am stil understudying, single, and i may leave here anytime soon cus am rounding up my apprenticeship already so to me no need of renting more than a room.

So i rented this single room in a face me i face u building like dat. So wen i packed in i tink i caught the attention of one girl like dat who have bn in d area before my arrival.

So this gal started coming to me weneva am around, she would come and we wil play together.
(Lemme put dis, tho i tried to hav sex with the lady but since she told me she's a virgin and also i tink she's still young, *around 17 or 18 sha* i didn't bother doing dat again, i dont want to b chased around by guilt. )

Ever since this young lady started visiting me my neighbors has bn sniffing around, especially the female tenants.

The height of it is dat wen dis lady comes around and didn't find me, these tenants (the ladies now) wil start questioning her like.

where did she know me from?

who am i to her??

whaf was her mission blah blah blah...

And also wen they have the opportunity to talk to me, dey wil b asking me thesame questions(but with respect sha).

This development infuriated me to the bone but i just kept calm and put my usual smile on.

Another tin is dat, one of the tenants has a daughter who hapens to b a mate to this aforementioned young girl, now if i greet the daughter she would b answering me with nose......its like i dont get it

Even there greetings to me nowadays are suspicious, bn greeting me from afar..kilode??

Now to enter my ous in d even now na problem, a no know the kind gesture a go recv.

i have never experienced this before, i dont know why people find it to focus more on their dwindling business.
You'd be a simp if you don't fvck that virgin and your cotenants

A girl brought you a pussy, brand new for that matter you u expect her to say "Olawale take". No bro. She doesn't want to be seen as cheap, a slut etc that's why she's forming. up ur game. take her for more outings. surprise her with gifts and she wouldn't even know when ur dick enters her hole.

now to ur cotenants, they are jealous and at the same time sex starved. they have shown u the green light. it's now left for you to pass

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by CAPSLOCKED: 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS WITH THE 17/18 YR OLD GIRL WHO'S ALWAYS COMING TO YOUR HOUSE?
IT'S LIKE YOU WANT MORE ISSUES IN YOUR LIFE.

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by OlawaleBammie: 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
You'd be a simp if you don't fvck that virgin and your cotenants

A girl brought you a pussy, brand new for that matter you u expect her to say "Olawale take". No bro. She doesn't want to be seen as cheap, a slut etc that's why she's forming. up ur game. take her for more outings. surprise her with gifts and she wouldn't even know when ur dick enters her hole.

now to ur cotenants, they are jealous and at the same time sex starved. they have shown u the green light. it's now left for you to pass

Its Mr Simpson again...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by OlawaleBammie: 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS WITH THE 17/18 YR OLD GIRL WHO'S ALWAYS COMING TO YOUR HOUSE?
IT'S LIKE YOU WANT MORE ISSUES IN YOUR LIFE.

More issues as how??
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by Jokerman(m): 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
U dey live for face me, I face you and you want privacy... Lol

7 Likes

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Face me and i will face you back, only the name alone you should knw wotz up.......

Well some ppl sabi carry other ppl mata 4 head like gala

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by logonlaredo: 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
Face me I slap you has been like that since 1913BC.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by Starboytwo(m): 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
They are angry after so many greenlight's na dis small 17 or 18 year girl you go dey bring... Expecially that young tenant of the same age, she is mad as hell that you brought a new babe home, they are probably enemies or not, but they know each other...

If your a fuxkanizer guy, you'd bleep all of them, plus your babe, your neighbors, bro if you get mind and can f.uck anything, you'd Bleep mother and daughter in the same compound and the next and the one beside etc... It's very possible... In this my area, I have seen things

It depends on the kinda man you are... I know of a nigger who will fuxk 3 different ladies in your current compound, from your description...

Some people nor get joy fah

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by WalkerMichael(m): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
What a hilarious thread cheesy cheesy op captured everything die... Alaye egbon stay focused and date the one u like (that obviously loves you) and fashi d others. They will waste your time and give u unnecessary stress. Some girls and silly jealousy sha. Why would they ask such kind of questions from that girl? grin grin

Those other girls, na "d" dem de find. If u r a bad guy, u can get to smash dem all.

I think u r a little grounded financially and maybe a fine bobo na why dem de rush u..

People no de mind their business for faceme I slap u houses. You'll meet different shocking characters.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by nwaimoroseyaho: 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
I thought you were rounding up your apprenticeship? So why bother?
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by Kobicove(m): 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

U got it all wrong guy grin

1) am not the one dat showed interest in this young lady
2) i tink i said it dat even the lady i didn't do and wouldnt do anything with her
3) Am a silent person so everybody who knows me like me, nobody, i mean nobody in my entire life has ever kept me at arm length. even parent do entrust their female ward into my hand grin

and u said about me corrupting the young girls in d compound..well,there are not so many yound girls in dat ous, tho there are many in the neighbourhood.

And pls dont b judgemental here, am not the one corrupting anybody, am even the one in d danger of bn corupted grin
........abi how do u judge it wen am sitting jejely on my own and a young girl, wearing only pant choose to sit before u and facing you?? how?? judge it sir.

As far as I'm concerned you have no business entertaining an underage girl who is not related to you by blood.

You made yourself approachable that's why she had the guts to start openly flirting with you.

It does not appear as if you value your reputation otherwise you would not be in this situation!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by rex444(m): 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
monkey wey you go comot go another area entirely go find correct babe carry come house make sure say the whole compound hear as U dey do the do...the ball out with boxers with half erect Charlee then U tell me how far

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by Taywon: 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Normal stuff bro
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by jeph19(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
chilet4cici:
Mad oooo
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by abumeinben(m): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
Abeg make Una nor vex. Please help retweet. ���

https://twitter.com/ayodelepraisego/status/1249005371529793536?s=19
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by spartan117(m): 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Kobicove:

They have decided to keep you at arms length cos they don't want you to corrupt the young girls in the compound
Hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by OlawaleBammie: 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
WalkerMichael:
What a hilarious thread cheesy cheesy op captured everything die... Alaye egbon stay focused and date the one u like (that obviously loves you) and fashi d others. They will waste your time and give u unnecessary stress. Some girls and silly jealousy sha. Why would they ask such kind of questions from that girl? grin grin

Those other girls, na "d" dem de find. If u r a bad guy, u can get to smash dem all.

I think u r a little grounded financially and maybe a fine bobo na why dem de rush u..

People no de mind their business for faceme I slap u houses. You'll meet different shocking characters.

Lol, a no even come fine grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by OlawaleBammie: 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
rex444:
monkey wey you go comot go another area entirely go find correct babe carry come house make sure say the whole compound hear as U dey do the do...the ball out with boxers with half erect Charlee then U tell me how far

guy u no dey enter heaven grin

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by GreatResearcher1: 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Its Mr Simpson again...
Just do as I said
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by OlawaleBammie: 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
Kobicove:

As far as I'm concerned you have no business entertaining an underage girl who is not related to you by blood.

You made yourself approachable that's why she had the guts to start openly flirting with you.

It does not appear as if you value your reputation otherwise you would not be in this situation!

Guy calm down, make mysef approachable kwanu

me wey b say a no know anybody for the area sef, nawa for u oo.

besides, an a one kind of too-serious over-principled fellow and people has bn talking ill of it about me too much, so i gat to calm down, unless i want to remain single grin
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by OlawaleBammie: 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
nwaimoroseyaho:
I thought you were rounding up your apprenticeship? So why bother?

Hmm, guy,

na me understand better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Mr Slawomir! Busted!! / Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) / See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.