Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos (29603 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by columbus007(m): 7:38am On Jun 12, 2017
The IPOB will soon see the light,this time they will be free to let go this Egypt calld naija,for those tht has been holding every1 captives will soon make himself his own prison.

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by Cuche: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2017
# Igbos should come home
# Igbos come home first
# Ndi b'anyi lota dozie ulo nke anyi
The Hausa-Fulani were magnanimous this time to give a forewarning. At other times,
>they lose election they kill Igbos
>Somebody mocks Mohammed in Denmark they kill Igbos
>A Caricature of Mohammed is made by a Cartoonist in France, they look for Igbos to kill
>America goes to war in Afghanistan, Igbos must die
>Israeli Army guns down a Palestinian Muslim, Igbos must be attacked
>For any excuse, the almajiris are summoned and unleashed on the Igbos while the State Security looks the other way
>Is it now that the typical Hausa -Fulani youth on the street is hungry, angry and frustrated at the turn of events vis Buhari's inability to steer the country out of its economic woes that they will not kill
>Igbos have shown uncommon resilience and apt survival instincts in the most undesirable conditions, that in itself can ignite hatred from some quarters

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by SHAKABOOM: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2017
Good development..Other ibo house of rep members shuld work with him to pass a bill for immediate referendum..GOD is at WORK.
EXODUS LOADING.

14 Likes

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by Danishguy(m): 8:28am On Jun 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

I taya oo
If d south can join hands together nd pursue dis mallams
All dis guys chanting biafra would av a change of mind
Abeg carry your South Unity crap to Mushin... After all your stupid noise last week about the northerners ultimatum, your people were rejoicing, flocks of slaves took to facebook, twitter and nairaland laughing and mocking the Igbos.

We will never UNITE with your people, "This is our struggle" maybe after we're gone, you guys can agitate like INTELLECTUALS

10 Likes

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by Victornezzar: 8:30am On Jun 12, 2017
Danishguy:
Abeg carry your South Unity crap to Mushin... After all your stupid noise last week about the northerners ultimatum, your people were rejoicing, flocks of slaves took to facebook, twitter and nairaland laughing and mocking the Igbos.

We will never UNITE with your people, "This is our struggle" maybe after we're gone, you guys can agitate like INTELLECTUALS
Go thru all my posts nd show me wen i was rejoicing
If u don't av anything 2 say don't eva in ur life quote me

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by Danishguy(m): 8:42am On Jun 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

Go thru all my posts nd show me wen i was rejoicing
If u don't av anything 2 say don't eva in ur life quote me
Fuvk you through the subway.. You think you can morph and unmask at will??

Do you even have a life? We don't want your UNITY

Shebi Nnamdi Kanu is a SCAM... If you ask for unity, what does that make your people??

7 Likes

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by sukkot: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2017
igbo una cup done full.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by sunnyside16(m): 9:12am On Jun 12, 2017
And igbo leaders have not come out to support their own too
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:12am On Jun 12, 2017
Ih
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 12, 2017
Where is Buhari Nigerians are so gullible! They've forgotten about the main issue on Ground!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2017
Nma27:
Where is Buhari Nigerians are so gullible! They've forgotten about the main issue on Ground!

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by Onedibe1: 9:15am On Jun 12, 2017
Muslims/hausas r d major problem d world x having

1 Like

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by Nwachineke1980: 9:15am On Jun 12, 2017
Where would this one have been without quota system?

1 Like

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2017
eventually this whole Nigeria experiment would end.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by JikanBaura(m): 9:16am On Jun 12, 2017
grin cheesy EBO Rep Can't try this shit cuz of their greediness

1 Like

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 12, 2017
Igbos need no referendum to go home if they really want to and know what they are doing.

If an Igbo man knows home is best, he would go home. That he chose to remain in the north, it explains a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by nagoma(m): 9:18am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
We know who is paying the Piper's tunes.
Una well done o.
I just feel bad Eze Ikonne gave that traitor Dogara a title in Igbo land..
Omeudo 1.
Same OmeUdo killed the South East Development Commission bill.

Na who go chop title?
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by Samusu(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2017
Op, that's not him in that picture. That's Gudaji Kazaure, "the economy is doing like dis, is doing like dat" House member. Abeg look for his picture. Bye

1 Like

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by ozoemenaca: 9:20am On Jun 12, 2017
I don't blame them, imagine the North claiming that we are dragging them back. We have seen your development indeed even after so many years of ruling Nigeria and we have seen so many of your youths you have impacted into and so many of the down trodden you have raised also your investment scattered all over the country. You people are funny

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by bitcoinvin(m): 9:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

Bros did u think it will be easy 2 get dah biafra
Our only problem is d north not d yorubas
If dis guys are educated......i swear down Nigeria will be 1 of d greatest nation
btw am 90% sure nnamdi kanu is a scam

Out of the total of 360 House of Reps members, the entire South has 169, while the North has 191.
Here is the breakdown:
South East
Imo 10 Reps
Abia 8 Reps
Ebonyi 6 Reps
Anambra 11 Reps
Enugu 8 Reps Total= 43.
South South
Akwa Ibom 10 Reps
Bayelsa 5 Reps
Cross River 8 Reps
Delta 10 Reps
Edo 9 Reps
Rivers 13 Reps Total= 55 Reps.
SOUTHEAST and SOUTHSOUTH GRAND TOTAL =98 only.
South West
Ekiti 6 Reps
Lagos 24 Reps
Ogun 9 Reps
Ondo 9 Reps
Oyo 14 Reps
Osun 9 Reps Total = 71 Reps.
North West
Kano 24 Reps
Kaduna 16 Reps
Jigawa 11 Reps
Katsina 15 reps
Kebbi 8 Reps
Sokoto 11 Reps
Zamfara 7 Reps Total = 92 Reps.
North East
Adamawa 8 Reps
Bauchi 12 Reps
Borno 10 reps
Gombe 6 Reps
Taraba 6 Reps
Yobe 6 Reps Total = 48 Reps.
North Central
Benue 11 Reps
Kogi 9 Reps
Kwara 6 Reps
Nassarawa 5 Reps
Plateau 8 Reps
Niger 10 Reps Total = 49 Reps.
FCT 2 Reps.
GRAND TOTAL OF THE NORTH =191
The question is, how dare you upstage this people in a vote?
Even if Southeast, South-south and Southwest joined together cannot upstage the North.
More facts coming...
INJUSTICE OF OIL ALLOCATION IN NIGERIA (1)
North Central receives 20%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North East receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North West receives 21%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
Every month, the 19 Northern states receives a minimum of 57% of 100% of oil revenue to which they CONTRIBUTE 0.00%.
South West receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 3.97%.
South East receives 11.00%;
CONTRIBUTES 25.07%.
South South receives 15.00%;
CONTRIBUTES 70.64%.
More facts...
LGAs in NIGERIA:
Nigeria has 774 LGAs.
The North has 19 states, and the 19 states have 419 LGAs.
The South has 17 states, and the 17 states have 357 LGAs.
Working with the data from the office of the Accountant General as published by the Ministry of Finance (2013 April), the 357 LGAs of the 17 Southern states receive 45.1% of what they contribute is 100%.
The 419 LGAs of the 19 Northern states receive 54.9% of what they contribute is 0.00%.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by gabrielokeke555(m): 9:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Nigeria is pregnant and would soon put to bed

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by victorazy(m): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
We know who is paying the Piper's tunes.

Una well done o.

I just feel bad Eze Ikonne gave that traitor Dogara a title in Igbo land..
Omeudo 1.

Same OmeUdo killed the South East Development Commission bill.

Don't blame Dogara much my brother. The strategy of that title was to lure him but he was not man enough to execute what he was expected to after so much was giving to him

1 Like

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by Victornezzar: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2017
bitcoinvin:

Out of the total of 360 House of Reps members, the entire South has 169, while the North has 191.
Here is the breakdown:
South East
Imo 10 Reps
Abia 8 Reps
Ebonyi 6 Reps
Anambra 11 Reps
Enugu 8 Reps Total= 43.
South South
Akwa Ibom 10 Reps
Bayelsa 5 Reps
Cross River 8 Reps
Delta 10 Reps
Edo 9 Reps
Rivers 13 Reps Total= 55 Reps.
SOUTHEAST and SOUTHSOUTH GRAND TOTAL =98 only.
South West
Ekiti 6 Reps
Lagos 24 Reps
Ogun 9 Reps
Ondo 9 Reps
Oyo 14 Reps
Osun 9 Reps Total = 71 Reps.
North West
Kano 24 Reps
Kaduna 16 Reps
Jigawa 11 Reps
Katsina 15 reps
Kebbi 8 Reps
Sokoto 11 Reps
Zamfara 7 Reps Total = 92 Reps.
North East
Adamawa 8 Reps
Bauchi 12 Reps
Borno 10 reps
Gombe 6 Reps
Taraba 6 Reps
Yobe 6 Reps Total = 48 Reps.
North Central
Benue 11 Reps
Kogi 9 Reps
Kwara 6 Reps
Nassarawa 5 Reps
Plateau 8 Reps
Niger 10 Reps Total = 49 Reps.
FCT 2 Reps.
GRAND TOTAL OF THE NORTH =191
The question is, how dare you upstage this people in a vote?
Even if Southeast, South-south and Southwest joined together cannot upstage the North.
More facts coming...
INJUSTICE OF OIL ALLOCATION IN NIGERIA (1)
North Central receives 20%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North East receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North West receives 21%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
Every month, the 19 Northern states receives a minimum of 57% of 100% of oil revenue to which they CONTRIBUTE 0.00%.
South West receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 3.97%.
South East receives 11.00%;
CONTRIBUTES 25.07%.
South South receives 15.00%;
CONTRIBUTES 70.64%.
More facts...
LGAs in NIGERIA:
Nigeria has 774 LGAs.
The North has 19 states, and the 19 states have 419 LGAs.
The South has 17 states, and the 17 states have 357 LGAs.
Working with the data from the office of the Accountant General as published by the Ministry of Finance (2013 April), the 357 LGAs of the 17 Southern states receive 45.1% of what they contribute is 100%.
The 419 LGAs of the 19 Northern states receive 54.9% of what they contribute is 0.00%.
dats y i want d south 2 unite 2 push dis guys away
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by webbro007(m): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2017
The Ibos want Biafra
The North wants Ibo's exit
The Yorubas want to play middle man
The Ibos are saying "we have investments in your areas and cannot leave them" And the fight is being cooked. Amongst all these,
the President is in London
Governors are sharing bailout funds
Workers salaries are not paid
Government officials have their children schooling abroad
Ministers and senators are looting
The poor Hausa man is riding Okada
The poor Ibo man is riding Okada
The poor Yoruba man is riding Okada
The poor Hausa man sleeps in an open field as Alamajiri
The poor Yoruba man sleeps under the bridge as Alaye
The poor Ibo man sleeps under the bridge as Agbero
It is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in
common and so is the rich.
Do not allow the agitation of an Ibo man who lives in UK or USA for Biafra cause the killing of the Ibo man in Adamawa.
The rich hate us that much.
Do not allow the Alhaji whose children are living abroad to persuade you to go and
start killing on the street of Kaduna.
The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.
How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?
Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?
Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help?
Sad to note;
All the Governors love themselves
All the past Presidents love themselves
All the senators love themselves
All the top government officials love themselves
All the looters love themselves
Why can't you and I love ourselves?
Why can we combine efforts and fight them?
Why do we fight ourselves?
Why do we allow them the freedom we don't have?
Remember; a good Nigeria is better than a good Arewa, Oduduwa or Biafra...... # EnuffForTheWise
# GodSaveMyCountry # ProtectMiPeople, the unity of the masses can bring down any government no matter how sophisticated it,for wars are delighted to those who have no experience of it,#movement against secession,one Nigeria is all we want#.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by Ramos16(m): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2017
Angelben10:
am a northerner and I feel the problems of the north is our leaders (northern leaders are a total disgrace).

All the leaders are total disgrace, all our leaders are useless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. / President Buhari Shows Off His 10-year Security Enhanced E-passport (pics, Video / "You Can Join Amotekun If You Have Spent 20 Years In Lagos & Speak Yoruba"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.