Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos (29619 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by Princewell2012(m): 11:29am On Jun 12, 2017
Nma27:
Where is Buhari Nigerians are so gullible! They've forgotten about the main issue on Ground!

you re right. It seems that this quit notice of a things is just a distraction.

Beside there is a game here. The north believe that PMB might not make it due to his ailment, now paving way for osibanjo to become the president.
So instead of allowing osibanjo to become a president, let scatter the whole things. Which might even make the military to take over which will eventually be to their own advantage.

Now do you get the logic?
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by vanderbolt: 11:30am On Jun 12, 2017
When someone one grew up drinking fresh milk from cows. He thinks anyhow.
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by AHCB: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2017
Caricature:
Abi ooooo.
I believe we've lost our way as a people. We always seem to follow what is trending in this country.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by sinistermind(m): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2017
BetaThings:

The guys did not solicit for arms; they did not threaten to leave nothing breathing in Nigeria

Anyway, so you now agree that he was wrong and the people should not have not supported his instruction

Or do you persist in saying that he did nothing wrong and should not have b,een arrested in the first place?

I am not in support of Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB threats of war, even the Biafra agenda (read all my comments concerning the Biafra thing) but coming to say igbos are holding Nigeria to Ransom is a crazy thing to say. Have igbos caused any mayhem apart from what happened in Onitsha when members were shot during protest. Have to maimed any northerner so far these who issue started ? Have a raised arms against the govt like the Niger Delta militants did ? Why didnt these people say Niger deltan shud leave the north because of they were blowing up all installations ? Because i saw that as real "holding the country to a ransom"

4 Likes

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by Joiceee(f): 11:36am On Jun 12, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin
Everybody wan talk
no be small thing o
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by deedeedee1: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2017
IJOBA2:
BULLHARI INITIATED THE DIVISION OF ZOOGERIA THE DAY HE OPENED HIS GWORO CHEWING MOUTH AND CALLED A WHOLE TRIBE 5%S.
You lied! Your people started hating on buhari before that. The 2015 election was the cause of your bittterness towards him
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by eodavids(m): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2017
Please Nigerians, when Ipob call for sessetion was it an Igbo agenda as in the entire Igbo race or a view expressed by just an infinisimal group?

My answer is the later.

Now how can a whole federal lawmaker back the call for Igbo people to exit Northern Nigeria?

Oooooohh!

If Boko haram which killed many people and which continues killing both southerners and Northerners; if that menace originated in the south or in the southeast for instance, the northern youths and this backers would have called it a conspiracy and would have resorted to killing southerners in revenge just in addition to calling for "disengagement of the north from a cancerous south".

The South has continued to endure with the north as BH continue to do more harm.
Why can't the north (I mean people like this fwd. Lawmaker) show maturity and understanding on the madness being exhibited by both Ipob and Northern Youths?

1 Like

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by akpamuomenka: 11:43am On Jun 12, 2017
obc:
Imagine what this idiot with Vandetta in mind would do if made Nigerian President. Some people are born foolish hence cant reason.

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by IJOBA2: 11:43am On Jun 12, 2017
deedeedee1:

You lied! Your people started hating on buhari before that. The 2015 election was the cause of your bittterness towards him
AFONJA MUSLIMS ALWAYS DEFENDING THEIR MASTERS grin
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by andyanders: 11:47am On Jun 12, 2017
The Northerners are showing the cannibalistic attitude in their life whereby they see nothing in killing and eating human beings hence their declaration that the easterners should vacate the north.

If such an idiotic senate leader from the north can say this, then nothing the easterners can do than to come back to their homes.

That was how the northerners gave birth to BOKO Haram and herdsmen killing people all over the country and no northern leader have seen anything wrong in what their people are doing. They knowingly moved their their cows down to the south, destroying the crops, raping their women and killing their men and they their leaders have seen nothing wrong with what their people are doing.

Nobody is supporting secession by IPOB, but the utterances of the northerners has shown how they have derived their attitude from those cows they see as their only brothers and source of income. They have been moving around the country armed with sophisticated weapons killing innocent citizens from the south south, south east and south west and nobody has been saying anything.

Northerners are mentally sick and cohabiting with them is the worst thing that EVER happened to Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by NaMeAboki: 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Masterclass32:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/kano-rep-supports-northern-youths-on-ultimatum/201483.html

100% correct, I also fully support them; let everybody waka comot reach im papa house - in some cases the baby factories that manufactured them. angry angry
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by BetaThings: 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
sinistermind:

I am not in support of Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB threats of war, even the Biafra agenda (read all my comments concerning the Biafra thing) but coming to say igbos are holding Nigeria to Ransom is a crazy thing to say. Have igbos caused any mayhem apart from what happened in Onitsha when members were shot during protest. Have to maimed any northerner so far these who issue started ? Have a raised arms against the govt like the Niger Delta militants did ? Why didnt these people say Niger deltan shud leave the north because of they were blowing up all installations ? Because i saw that as real "holding the country to a ransom"

I don't like taking part in tribal debate
But you will agree that anyone can be forced to confront Nigerian government at anytime
But IPOB was inciting hate against other tribes

The line between IPOB and other Biafran agitators blurred after May 30 with a lot of leaders (including Dr Ekwueme and Prof Nwabueze) saying he he has done noting wrong
When somebody keeps saying you are the problem, you are the problem, you think he will see just criticism? No, he will see harassment, intimidation
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by mrkings84(m): 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nigeria is divided already. Pls can I have my share

Republic of Itai loading

1 Like

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by Okudiover(m): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
"WHERE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD DOES AGITATION FOR INDEPENDENCE VITIATE THE RIGHTS OF A PEOPLE TO ASSETS THEY LEGALLY ACQUIRED IN OTHER CLIMES?

The more I read or listen to certain narratives and spins in the social media of what will happen to Ndi Igbo when they secure an Independent and autonomous home nation, the more my eyes are opened to the depraved/abysmal level of crass ignorance and shallowness of minds of a majority of us .

Please can someone explain to me how the eviction order or eviction of Ndi Igbo from properties, businesses , houses and assets they legally acquired in the North translate to them having a sovereign homeland ?

Please, where in the whole wide world have a people or nation been denied access to their assets in other parts of the world , because they broke away from their former state ?

The old Malaysia , made up of Malays and Singaporeans gained independence from the British , almost the same periods Nigeria gained independence from the British .

But in 1965,.without warning , the majority mainland Malays moved a motion in parliament exorcising the tiny island of Singapore from their barely 6 years union . The Singaporeans wept , cried and picked up the pieces of their lives to build their own nation .

Please I want to ask those doubling down on this wicked narratives of Igbo losing their assets in the North this simple questions , ..,

Did the exorcism of Singapore from Mainland Malaysia in 1965, by the overwhelmingly majority Malays deny the Singaporeans who owned assets in mainland Malaysia access and rights to their properties ?

Did Malays confiscate their properties because they were kicked out of Malaysia. ?

Were the Singaporeans prepared for the sudden jolt they got when Malaysian without warning sent them packing out of their old union put together before the British left ?

Honestly , it is the crude, unthinking, herd , wicked, perverse and animal nature of a majority of us that twist out minds to believe that if their is a Biafran nation today , that Ndi Igbo will lose their rights to all their assets in other parts of Nigeria .

Please kindly note that it is not every Igbo man that wants an independent state . Those Igbos , who do not want to relocate can pledge allegiance to the government of whereever they are and remain there. They can also naturalize . No problem . Are there no Arabs in the Jewish home state of Israel? 20% of the population of the Jewish state of Israel are Arabs. They are even in their parliament.

Those who are driving this wicked narrative and stoking up such needless fears, which seek to use the Igbo investment of over N44trillion in North to blackmail a legitimate agitation are part of the major problems of Nigeria - IGNORANCE AND PERVERSION .

We should stop lending ourselves or our walls to be used to spread this false and warped narratives" - Dr. Nnaemeka Obiareri

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by Benitomorgan: 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
You do not need to look for boko haram. This is one of them

1 Like

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by BetaThings: 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
IJOBA2:
AFONJA MUSLIMS ALWAYS DEFENDING THEIR MASTERS grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNEWtTDyAYs
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by bellotaofeek: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
You used their money to develop NORTH and now they are the one holding this country into ransom Shey, You know how much we are wasting to combat your sponsored BHT ? Thunder wey go fire you is way back 200BC . My brother Ejem Ulo .

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by BetaThings: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
eodavids:
Please Nigerians, when Ipob call for sessetion was it an Igbo agenda as in the entire Igbo race or a view expressed by just an infinisimal group?

My answer is the later.

No, I used to think it was infinitesimal, but not any longer

IPOB shut down SE and several places outside SE

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/biafra-sit-at-home-total-shutdown-in-s-east/

eodavids:
Now how can a whole federal lawmaker back the call for Igbo people to exit Northern Nigeria?

Dr Ekwueme was a was a whole Vice President. He supports IPOB
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/nnamdi-kanu-ipob-seek-justice-says-ekwueme/

Prof Nwabueze, elder statesman, supports IPOB too
http://punchng.com/nnamdi-kanu-a-great-igbo-man-nwabueze/
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by Kirigidi(m): 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
bitcoinvin:

Out of the total of 360 House of Reps members, the entire South has 169, while the North has 191.
Here is the breakdown:
South East
Imo 10 Reps
Abia 8 Reps
Ebonyi 6 Reps
Anambra 11 Reps
Enugu 8 Reps Total= 43.
South South
Akwa Ibom 10 Reps
Bayelsa 5 Reps
Cross River 8 Reps
Delta 10 Reps
Edo 9 Reps
Rivers 13 Reps Total= 55 Reps.
SOUTHEAST and SOUTHSOUTH GRAND TOTAL =98 only.
South West
Ekiti 6 Reps
Lagos 24 Reps
Ogun 9 Reps
Ondo 9 Reps
Oyo 14 Reps
Osun 9 Reps Total = 71 Reps.
North West
Kano 24 Reps
Kaduna 16 Reps
Jigawa 11 Reps
Katsina 15 reps
Kebbi 8 Reps
Sokoto 11 Reps
Zamfara 7 Reps Total = 92 Reps.
North East
Adamawa 8 Reps
Bauchi 12 Reps
Borno 10 reps
Gombe 6 Reps
Taraba 6 Reps
Yobe 6 Reps Total = 48 Reps.
North Central
Benue 11 Reps
Kogi 9 Reps
Kwara 6 Reps
Nassarawa 5 Reps
Plateau 8 Reps
Niger 10 Reps Total = 49 Reps.
FCT 2 Reps.
GRAND TOTAL OF THE NORTH =191
The question is, how dare you upstage this people in a vote?
Even if Southeast, South-south and Southwest joined together cannot upstage the North.
More facts coming...
INJUSTICE OF OIL ALLOCATION IN NIGERIA (1)
North Central receives 20%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North East receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North West receives 21%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
Every month, the 19 Northern states receives a minimum of 57% of 100% of oil revenue to which they CONTRIBUTE 0.00%.
South West receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 3.97%.
South East receives 11.00%;
CONTRIBUTES 25.07%.
South South receives 15.00%;
CONTRIBUTES 70.64%.
More facts...
LGAs in NIGERIA:
Nigeria has 774 LGAs.
The North has 19 states, and the 19 states have 419 LGAs.
The South has 17 states, and the 17 states have 357 LGAs.
Working with the data from the office of the Accountant General as published by the Ministry of Finance (2013 April), the 357 LGAs of the 17 Southern states receive 45.1% of what they contribute is 100%.
The 419 LGAs of the 19 Northern states receive 54.9% of what they contribute is 0.00%.
Don't blame the Northerners, rather blame Southerners for been stupid and cowards! What were Southerners doing when their fellow negroes [Northerners] allocated all these benefits and advantages to themselves? Yet Southerners will still come and say they are civilised and educated, yet the Northerners they often tagged "illiterates and fools" are in charge of affairs! Of what use then is the "so-called Southern Education and enlightenment" if we Southerners cannot take advantage of it to control the affairs of this country? Sometimes it baffles me to know that all the states and LGAs in Nigeria were created by the same Northerners we often mocked as fools and illiterates. Where wer are our people when these Northerners were orchestrating all these plans to their favour? Who then are the actual fools? Why are Southerners so docile? Don't we suppose to be in control going by educational advantage? The time to wake up is now.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by UnimkeAk(m): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Luvdk:
Is either we get Biafra or die trying
No amount of a beg or violence can stop us
The earlier the zoo get ds into their head the better

He is in support of biafra, y are u guys not happy
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by Luvdk(f): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
UnimkeAk:

He is in support of biafra, y are u guys not happy
lol
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by Luvdk(f): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
BetaThings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNEWtTDyAYs
You show should know y we luv him
Cos he always say the truth
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by lamalang(m): 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
victorazy:

Igala? because Tivi is never north
southern gombe
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by makoota: 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
This is really what the north is feeling. Its better they are saying their minds for those who have summoned courage to speak out.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by geaman: 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
We know who is paying the Piper's tunes.

Una well done o.

I just feel bad Eze Ikonne gave that traitor Dogara a title in Igbo land..
Omeudo .

Same OmeUdo killed the South East Development Commission bill.
.we really need to check this
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by MrBONE2(m): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
Victornezzar:
All d same Buhari till 2027 grin
If u quote me ehn
Amadioha will do d ryt tin tongue
Amadioha will always pardon a KiVuKian proudly Africangrin

My BABU till 2123 grin

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by ojlifa: 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
I would have thought Nnamdi Kanu would have told the south eastern Senators that during there meeting,abi since the two years he has been insulting and preparing to burn Nigeria.he didn't know that there was the cheaper option

legislatively:
you should also make the quit notice permanent by sponsoring a bill to include referendum in the constitution.
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by darkckUSA: 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

Dimwit which part of the message you don't get? Go to the land of the rising sun and leave the land of darkness problem...

Why beating around the bush masters in kidnapping, drugs, Fraudsters etc There's nothing good we hear about you guys everyday yet you guys cry the most...

I've been reading post here and any intelligent post an igbo man or girl can post here is "afonja"...very quick to insult without debunking with facts. Crazy mofos!

Go to your "yeast" FOOL, your host is tired about your attitude...

Your bigotry does not cease to amaze me. So the Ibos are the only people who practice kidnapping, drugs and fraud? We are quick to insult without facts right? Ok from today I will tag you on every ritual kidnapping, fraud news and drug related offenses committed by your people..

1 Like

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by darkckUSA: 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=akpamuomenka post=57442782][/quote

]

You are right
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by darkckUSA: 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
deedeedee1:

Go and rest...
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by darkckUSA: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Banter1:
If the Yeebos want succession I support them. consider they leave the geographical areas of Nigeria. Because even the land they occupied belongs to nigeria, they can cross over to the bother and have their own country thats all.

People like you do not need to talk when sensible people are talking.
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by darkckUSA: 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=2016v2017 post=57441083][/quote]

Bit? Lmao!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See How Ambode Is Constructing Over 100 New Bus Stops And Lay Bys Across Lagos / Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo / President Buhari Participates At Nigeria's 62nd Independence Ceremony (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.