Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,196 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration (61218 Views)

N-power Finally Speaks On Change Of Stipends Payment Platform To ‘FEDER’ / BRISIN Implementation: FG Opens Portal For Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Prevho: 6:27am On Jun 15, 2017
BVN and reference ID problem
Lodge your complaints here

LODGE YOUR COMPLAINTS

You can also follow the instructions there too!

1 Like

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Abuja12345: 7:25am On Jun 15, 2017
Biko nu.. I want to ask a vital question. Is it true that one who registers this N-Power program cannot get another Federal Government job as government cannot pay with same Boimetric Verification Number (BVN)??
People I need urgent answers please. Thank you.
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Bayejuyo(m): 7:59am On Jun 15, 2017
I think after bvn d nexthing is your contact. follod d link http://portal.npvn.ng/apply/contact.html#
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by yinkaoduola: 8:04am On Jun 15, 2017
Abuja12345:
Biko nu.. I want to ask a vital question. Is it true that one who registers this N-Power program cannot get another Federal Government job as government cannot pay with same Boimetric Verification Number (BVN)??
bro,I don'tthink so and I don't pray so.
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by olamurphy95(m): 8:12am On Jun 15, 2017
I was able to registered my bvn yesterday but reference ID was not displayed. I decided to continue but it's it's asking me reference ID,
I can I get my reference ID
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by olamurphy95(m): 8:14am On Jun 15, 2017
Prevho:
BVN and reference ID problem
Lodge your complaints here

LODGE YOUR COMPLAINTS

You can also follow the instructions there too!
I was able to registered my bvn yesterday but reference ID was not displayed. I decided to continue but it's it's asking me reference ID,
I can I get my reference ID
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by everyman: 8:19am On Jun 15, 2017
Abuja12345:

That's a lie.

The essence of the scheme is to keep graduates gainfully employed until they secure paid employment.

It's their wish that you get employed ASAP. Once you secure employment, you will only need to write a letter to the ministry of labour to sever ties with Npower.

Don't be afraid, the terms are clearly spelt out.

4 Likes

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Sulaimonsb(m): 9:25am On Jun 15, 2017
Hi fellas der is a question that has been bothering me if u get a job in a private organisation let's say a bank during d npower programme,is it easy to opt out or der is no chance for u at all.
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by feelgoodInc: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2017
Sulaimonsb:
Hi fellas der is a question that has been bothering me if u get a job in a private organisation let's say a bank during d npower programme,is it easy to opt out or der is no chance for u at all.
you can opt out, but not until n-power calls you first, so you don't loose both, and you can be doing npower and search for jobs elsewhere now that you have that banking experience in your CV
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Gosj01(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2017
still struck to BVN page on three browsers am using since 6am...hmmm cry
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by tsquare299(m): 10:05am On Jun 15, 2017
Those of us in category of 'bvn already used'. npower twitter handle says which should send our phone number to apply2017@npower.gov.ng
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Jflex07(m): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2017
maasoap:

Don't let anyone fool you. Npower is not a job, even FG didn't call it job. They called the participants "Volunteer Corps", a very carefully chosen words.
Apply for Npower scheme and keep applying for the real jobs.
The Npower team told me this,i didn't hear this from anyone, they said its cos of the bvn, you will only apply for other federal jobs after the expiration
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Jflex07(m): 10:12am On Jun 15, 2017
Abuja12345:
Just a federal government job at a time. you can't until after its expiration
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Prevho: 10:23am On Jun 15, 2017
How will my BVN be used when i am yet to register?

I think they should restart that process as a lot of people are affected.
If it is not rectified, we may not be able to register.

What do you think...

LEARN MORE ...
Error With BVN Already Used And Reference ID Not Known In Npower Registration
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Young93(m): 10:43am On Jun 15, 2017
franklynn:

Please any body DAT has passed through d upload stage shld show us d way
Has anyone passed through the upload stage.. upload and continue isn't working

1 Like

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by frankanyiks(m): 10:56am On Jun 15, 2017
tsquare299:
Those of us in category of 'bvn already used'. npower twitter handle says which should send our phone number to apply2017@npower.gov.ng
how do you mean dear? Explain better
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by tsquare299(m): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2017
if u can't continue cos u get message that your bvn is already used then send ur phone no to apply2017@npower.gov.ng
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by adezjamz(m): 11:39am On Jun 15, 2017
This is what I got from them but I hope it help.

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by authority2006(m): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2017
Jflex07:
The Npower team told me this,i didn't hear this from anyone, they said its cos of the bvn, you will only apply for other federal jobs after the expiration
I read the part where you said npower people told you. Remember, these people are in charge of npower scheme not in charge of all FG jobs.
BTW: are you now saying that you won't apply for Npower because of that or you won't apply for other FG jobs? You will be here on nairaland and soon you will read how one or two npower volunteer corps are leaving npower for the real jobs. I think some people are already left, I read it here few months ago. When they were complaining that they wrote to Npower people to remove their names from npower to avoid collecting double FG salary but that they didn't grant their request.
Once again, believe that these people don't know it all. I won't say more than this. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by softy(m): 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
I hope this information about this Npower is not a fake? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked..................... see reason below:

1 Like

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by mikeycharles(m): 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
The npower mailbox is currently full and not receiving mails.
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by yinkaoduola: 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
Guys, dis's wat I saw on there twitter page O...

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by tsquare299(m): 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
I registered using this template. Who else has seen this template?

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by rossyc(f): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=tsquare299 post=57542904]I registered using this template. Who else has seen this template?
[/quote
I have that template but am getting BVN incorrect while trying to submit...Me sef don tire..
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Seunalade(f): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
tsquare299:
same here, but before I finish filling up the form, REF ID was displayed. I was surprised cos I haven't even submitted the application. I tried again but while half way, another REF ID was displayed different from the first one, what could have happened please? Way forward. I couldn't create account as well
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by tsquare299(m): 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
I thinked they have changed d portal for easy application. just register using d template, make sure u fill in all ur info before u submit. After u submit, write down ur ref. Id. And let us wait for next step.

1 Like

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by OlaBa: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
tsquare299:

How did you get this template?
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Jumeeeeesal(m): 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
tsquare299:
I used that to register also
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by tsquare299(m): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
OlaBa:

How did you get this template?
www.npower.gov.ng or apply.npower.gov.ng
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Abiobsmith(m): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
What about we dat hav register with the first template, can we still register with the new template
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by imam07: 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
there is no UBA bank in this new template.these people get problem.later they will be blaming the applicants if there are unable to pay them
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Seunalade(f): 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
Seunalade:

same here, but before I finish filling up the form, REF ID was displayed. I was surprised cos I haven't even submitted the application. I tried again but while half way, another REF ID was displayed different from the first one, what could have happened please? Way forward. I couldn't create account as well
just tried again, same problem persist, couldn't finish filling details before displaying ref number different from previous ones

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

NIS Invitation For Interview. / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 / Can I Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.