Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration (61226 Views)

N-power Finally Speaks On Change Of Stipends Payment Platform To ‘FEDER’ / BRISIN Implementation: FG Opens Portal For Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by MekoCSL6: 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
ogasman:
Am stucked with passport upload

The thing no just De upload And continue

Even they did not ask for my Nysc certificate no y??

Just address state lga school grade etc
Are u sure that one is not for non graduates?
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Jumeeeeesal(m): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
MekoCSL6:

Are u sure that one is not for non graduates?
u might be ryt oo

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Samhyme: 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
pls after I successfully registered my BVN, it took me to a page to fill my email and it wrote registration successful. But was waiting to take me to the next page, but refused and thus, I couldn't view my reference ID......What should I do?
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by ogasman(m): 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
Samhyme:
pls after I successfully registered my BVN, it took me to a page to fill my email and it wrote registration successful. But was waiting to take me to the next page, but refused and thus, I couldn't view my reference ID

......What should I do?

Hope this new platform no be scam just applied successfully
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Reuben2012(m): 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
Evening house, i have ND in accounting but i prefer N agro to N. teach. Hope am good to go if i apply for N.agro
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by ogasman(m): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
Reuben2012:
Evening house, i have ND in accounting but i prefer N agro to N. teach. Hope am good to go if i apply for N.agro

I love agric so I went for It

Graduate of geography and town planning
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Generaloluseye: 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
ABI OH. i registered for N Tax and it was just a page. 2 mins max
Elnino4ladies:

I didn't see anything like that
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by ogasman(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
Apply for what u love
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by ogasman(m): 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hope this platform legit o
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by FemmyPRAISE: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Pls guys is it true N-health guys are not dat active in der places of assignment?

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by FemmyPRAISE: 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
Pls..Anyone with experience so far?
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by ogasman(m): 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
FemmyPRAISE:
Pls guys is it true N-health guys are not dat active in der places of assignment?

But best is Agric u only go for clearance lol

No job except patrol
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Profandie(m): 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
Good evening people I have successfully applied for NTEACH Whats the next step? will they ask for test or what ? Anyone who has gone past the successful registration stage?
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Profandie(m): 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
I know of someone who is employed but the pay is not up to npower's pay if the person filled that she is employed will she be given the job?
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by feelgoodInc: 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
ogasman:

But best is Agric u only go for clearance lol

No job except patrol

it depends on what you studied too, so what did you study?

or does it mean anyone can apply anywhere.
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Sunny4increase: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Is it compulsory one of the boxes under "Skills and Experience" is ticked?

Urgent answer needed. Thanks
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by JesusShephard: 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Profandie:

Good morning people
I just typed my bvn and I was told its already been used
I remember I tried it yesterday and it just hanged and that was y they said its been used
Whatt should I do

I am having the same issue any help from the house
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Profandie(m): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
JesusShephard:

I am having the same issue any help from the house
the portal has been changed to a simpler one
I have successfully registered
check the previous page and you will see the site address
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by JesusShephard: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=Lixxie post=57527971]Please am stuck here![/quote
Site?
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by JesusShephard: 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
Profandie:

Just place it here for me
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Staceybae: 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
Profandie:

Please did you fill all fields? Because mine some fields can't be written on..for example the bank..date of birth and alot others
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by JesusShephard: 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
True[color=#990000][/color]

Staceybae:

Please did you full all fields? Because mine some fields can't be written on..for example the bank..date of birth and alot others
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Staceybae: 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
JesusShephard:
True[color=#990000][/color]

Thanks I switched to web version and it works
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by MzDarocha(f): 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
freegaza:
You must have been using Uc browser...If you check very well all the Ref Nos are not correct except the one that you completed the registration

Uc browser is not opening some fields
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by JesusShephard: 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Staceybae:

Thanks I switched to web version and it works
K. Will try mine
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by MzDarocha(f): 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
Profandie:

Did u use system or phone.. ... If phone.... Which browser
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by tsquare299(m): 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
MzDarocha:

Mozilla browser on phone
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Profandie(m): 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
MzDarocha:

I used phone Google Chrome to be precise.
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Profandie(m): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
JesusShephard:

OK let me try and get it for you
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Profandie(m): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
JesusShephard:

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by ogasman(m): 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
Profandie:

apply.npower.gov.ng
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Profandie(m): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

NIS Invitation For Interview. / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 / Can I Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree???