Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration (61236 Views)

N-power Finally Speaks On Change Of Stipends Payment Platform To ‘FEDER’ / BRISIN Implementation: FG Opens Portal For Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by imam07: 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
THIS NEW NPOWER TEMPLATE IS EASY TO REGISTER.NOTHING LIKE ONLINE TEST.
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by fiona14: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
plz can a o'level certificate apply because i heard its only for graduates. plz someone shuld reply
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Gosj01(m): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
tsquare299:
I thinked they have changed d portal for easy application. just register using d template, make sure u fill in all ur info before u submit. After u submit, write down ur ref. Id. And let us wait for next step.

How did you pass this?

cc: imam07

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by tsquare299(m): 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
Make sure ur first,middle n last name tallies with ur bvn. best of God.
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Ak4real2(m): 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
Please am done wit d first stage it gives me a unique reference number... What next please
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by EniHolar(f): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
I no do again abeg.
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Gosj01(m): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
tsquare299:
Make sure ur first,middle n last name tallies with ur bvn. best of God.
Thanks i just changed to ucbrowser mini on phone and it went

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by ogasman(m): 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
Am stucked with passport upload

The thing no just De upload And continue

Even they did not ask for my Nysc certificate no y??

Just address state lga school grade etc
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by thestevens: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
Pls am stuck on the registration stage and my local refuse to show up,pls what do I do?
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Elnino4ladies: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
ogasman:
Am stucked with passport upload

The thing no just De upload And continue

Even they did not ask for my Nysc certificate no y??

Just address state lga school grade etc

Which passport upload and you talking about here?
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by ogasman(m): 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
The template is childish
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by ogasman(m): 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Which passport upload and you talking about here?

The one that will upload And continue to test
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Elnino4ladies: 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
ogasman:

The one that will upload And continue to test

I didn't see anything like that
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Elnino4ladies: 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
ogasman:
The template is childish

The site has been simplified
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by vansledge(m): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Gosj01:
thanks for the info, it really help grin
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by vansledge(m): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Gosj01:
thanks for the info, it really helps grin
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by borntoexcel2000(m): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
No passport upload and the site is very simple to use. All the best.
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by jiangchu: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
GUYS IT SEEMS THEY HAVE CHANGE THE PORTAL. NO UPLOADING OF ANY FORM OF DOCUMENT OR PICTURE
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by jamesbridget13(f): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
Applied successfully
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by PrinceFola(m): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Done and dusted! Successfully applied!
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Gosj01(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
vansledge:
thanks for the info, it really helps grin
Am glad u saw something useful
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by FemmyPRAISE: 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
PrinceFola:
Done and dusted! Successfully applied!

Really? So fast
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Seunalade(f): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
REF ID number gotten through BVN and EMAIL verification process (portal.npvn.ng) is the one accepted for logging in and thats why most people are getting response like "invalid credential or REF ID". Expected REF ID is inform of NPWR/*********. The ones gotten from this site apply.npower.gov.ng are invalid.
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by PrinceFola(m): 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
FemmyPRAISE:

Really? So fast
Yes boss!!
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by tsquare299(m): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
Seunalade:
REF ID number gotten through BVN and EMAIL verification process (portal.npvn.ng) is the one accepted for logging in and thats why most people are getting response like "invalid credential or REF ID". Expected REF ID is inform of NPWR/*********. The ones gotten from this site apply.npower.gov.ng are invalid.
Noo, the latter is the valid one u can check npower twitter handle n Facebook page to confirm.
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by luqaz(m): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
Seunalade:
I noticed that too... But I think since they are hosted on the same server.. They just simplified it for us... If not.. ...
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Seunalade(f): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
tsquare299:

Noo, the latter is the valid one u can check npower twitter handle n Facebook page to confirm.
have you tried login in with the REF ID gotten from that site; npower.gov.ng?
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by tsquare299(m): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
Seunalade:
you don't need to log in anymore.once u have registered using d new platform you will b contacted through ur email for test. That is d new procedure according to npower twitter handle n Facebook page.
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by freegaza(m): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
Seunalade:
Seunalade:
You must have been using Uc browser...If you check very well all the Ref Nos are not correct except the one that you completed the registration
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Seunalade(f): 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
freegaza:
You must have been using Uc browser...If you check very well all the Ref Nos are not correct except the one that you completed the registration
k sir....
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by imam07: 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
This is the new npower template

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by tsquare299(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
Seunalade:
read this

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

NIS Invitation For Interview. / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 / Can I Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree???