Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration (61290 Views)

N-power Finally Speaks On Change Of Stipends Payment Platform To ‘FEDER’ / BRISIN Implementation: FG Opens Portal For Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by adezjamz(m): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2017
Reuben2012:
You are on point bro. who knows this year selection process. thinking to choise N tax, since accounting is also related to taxation.
If you check the duration of nTax, it is one year. So think twice..
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by feelgoodInc: 10:04am On Jun 17, 2017
yes think twice are you going to get a job in the course of one year, or you're going to go back home and chill with Mama? two years you can finish everything you want in life and still
get paid.
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by ninochukwubrown(m): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2017
Have been trying to register but on getting to portal page, i cant seen to click on DOB, Marital Status, gender etc.. Why?
Those that have registered what could be the issue.. Is it from the site or browser?
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Huxayfa: 10:10am On Jun 17, 2017
ninochukwubrown:
Have been trying to register but on getting to portal page, i cant seen to click on DOB, Marital Status, gender etc.. Why?
Those that have registered what could be the issue.. Is it from the site or browser?
use Firefox
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by frankanyiks(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
ninochukwubrown:
try firefox or chrome
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Profandie(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
This is about the registration
I need answers from ecperienced ones and those who know it pls
I know of someone who is employed but the pay is not up to npower's pay if the person filled that she is employed will she be given the job?
Pls its urgent
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by madri4u: 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
Pals which of the programmes do npower absorbed most?.contemplating of choosing either teach or agro?.which one?
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by feelgoodInc: 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Profandie:
This is about the registration
I need answers from ecperienced ones and those who know it pls
I know of someone who is employed but the pay is not up to npower's pay if the person filled that she is employed will she be given the job?
Pls its urgent
you want to apply for work, and you want to tell the person who's about to employ you that you have a job?
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Ketmoore(m): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Please I need a clarification on First name and lastname on the site.... is my surname my firstname or my lastname... please I need a correct answer please asap.....
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by omisakint: 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ketmoore:
Please I need a clarification on First name and lastname on the site.... is my surname my firstname or my lastname... please I need a correct answer please asap.....

Chai graduates

First name na your real name

Middle name na your second name......

Surname or last name na your papa name.

If I may ask shey you no write jamb ni?

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by feelgoodInc: 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ketmoore:
try surname first
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by FemmyPRAISE: 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
omisakint:

Chai graduates

Noo first name na ur surname ooo....abi
Sebi na question hin ask..ppl sef. E dey fr ur body

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by FemmyPRAISE: 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
omisakint:

Chai graduates

Noo first name na ur surname ooo...abi
Sebi na question hin ask..ppl sef..E dey fr ur body

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by omisakint: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
First name na surname? Baba i give up...
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by feelgoodInc: 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
try middle name
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by feelgoodInc: 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
what is your mother's maiden name
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by topygel12: 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
Guys, I just saw this online now, can it be true?
SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!! Pls take note of another site created by some scammers which I just encountered on internet.

Please beware of this link https://apply.npower.gov.ng/npower-teach.php

It is most similar to the original site created by n-power team. Please inform others *not to register any information* (Especially bank info) on the site.

The scammers unique Id is given as follow: N-Teach-2017-00000126778-10, while the *original unique ref. No is given as follow: NPWR/FO9B9AF5*.

*Be very vigilant
Pls lock down your account fast if you have been victimised by giving out your bvn to the scammers
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Papacypaul(m): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Boss in the house i hail o, i will like if you can clear my doubt on these questions o
I have HND in civil engineering can i apply N Power Agro? If yes ,what is the probability that N power will shortlist those that choose N power agro knowing that in the previous exercise they've shortlisted from N agro? or one should just pick N power build which in the previous exercise applicants that choosed it were not shrtlisted.
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by feelgoodInc: 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
topygel12:
SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!! Pls take note of another site created by some scammers which I just encountered on internet.

It is most similar to the original site created by n-power team. Please inform others *not to register any information* (Especially bank info) on the site.

The scammers unique Id is given as follow: N-Teach-2017-00000126778-10, while the *original unique ref. No is given as follow: NPWR/FO9B9AF5*.

*Be very vigilant
Pls lock down your account fast if you have been victimised by giving out your bvn to the scammers
which one is your code? does it start with NPWR or 2017? it's the same thing
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by omisakint: 12:13am On Jun 18, 2017
topygel12:

*Be very vigilant

Where you dey when npower created another portal to ease registration!
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Rosey33(f): 1:59am On Jun 18, 2017
Helo, pls the site insist that I choose a disability, which I have none, what do I do?
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by feelgoodInc: 2:46am On Jun 18, 2017
Rosey33:
Helo, pls the site insist that I choose a disability, which I have none, what do I do?
click on the disability then click none
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Profandie(m): 3:19am On Jun 18, 2017
Pls which is the official site for registration
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 18, 2017
nell3:
i studied agric and have certification in oracle and ccna where do i belong. advice pls
shrine

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 18, 2017
Rosey33:
then chose one disability

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:30am On Jun 18, 2017
choose from any of these
i. Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
ii. Gross malformation of teeth
iii. Knocked knees
iv. Bent knees
v. Bow legs
vi. K-legs
vii. Flat foot
viii. Limb legs
ix. Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
x. Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
xi. Amputation of any part of physical body
xii. Hearing impaired (deaf)
xiii. Hunched back
xiv. Obesity

xv. Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Rosey33(f): 7:06am On Jun 18, 2017
feelgoodInc:
click on the disability then click none
I've done that, it worked, thanks a lot.
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Rosey33(f): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Profandie:
Pls which is the official site for registration

npower.gov.ng
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
U can now share ur challaenges & information about npower, with hundreds of other applicants by following this group link

https://m.facebook.com/npowerwhatsapp/photos/a.1696725870631410.1073741826.1696724623964868/1696727767297887/?type=3&_rdr#1696729460631051
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by FemmyPRAISE: 10:44am On Jun 19, 2017
Pls guys are dey allowed to recolate after recruitment... maybe sth like transfer of service if you so wish..any idea??
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by feelgoodInc: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
FemmyPRAISE:
Pls guys are dey allowed to recolate after recruitment... maybe sth like transfer of service if you so wish..any idea??
Guy nothing like relocation. just no Even think about it, they can relocate you within the state but not outside the state.
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by pumpy007(m): 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
hii guys please ow many number dey d reference code sent

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 / NIS Invitation For Interview. / Can I Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree???