Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,823 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

6 Celebritie Who Regret Going For Surgery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Celebritie Who Regret Going For Surgery (650 Views)

Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / I Regret Going To School / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Celebritie Who Regret Going For Surgery by TimmyPapa(m): 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Some of the most beautiful celebrities in Hollywood have been the victims of plastic surgery gone wrong. Courteney Cox, Tara Reid and Janice Dickson are just some of the celeb who have opened up and admitted to going overboard with cosmetics procedures.

However with the unrealistic beauty standards and rise of social media and selfies, we don't blame these famous beauties for turning to plastic surgery to stay youthful.

1 Amanda Lepore

Check out their pix before and after surgery.... you will be scared
https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/06/6-celebrities-who-regret-going-for.html

Re: 6 Celebritie Who Regret Going For Surgery by iweecureyou: 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
TimmyPapa:
Some of the most beautiful celebrities in Hollywood have been the victims of plastic surgery gone wrong. Courteney Cox, Tara Reid and Janice Dickson are just some of the celeb who have opened up and admitted to going overboard with cosmetics procedures.

However with the unrealistic beauty standards and rise of social media and selfies, we don't blame these famous beauties for turning to plastic surgery to stay youthful.

1 Amanda Lepore

Check out their pix before and after surgery.... you will be scared
https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/06/6-celebrities-who-regret-going-for.html
I CLICK I DIEangry

2 Likes

Re: 6 Celebritie Who Regret Going For Surgery by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
iweecureyou:
I CLICK I DIEangry

lol... make the guy post am for here.

If ah click dah link make I bend....
Re: 6 Celebritie Who Regret Going For Surgery by TimmyPapa(m): 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
Bro it's not a must.. it's just a link.. well I have blame black the way we reason som tends to d colou of our skin.. you don't wana click fine den kip to urself well it's just d level of maturity.. nd it's not like u hav a beef with the op

(1) (Reply)

Am I On The Right Track? / My View & Advice On The Trending E-war Btween Dem Nl Ladies & Guys (in Photos) / Help! Am Addicted To Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.