Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

I Regret Going To School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Going To School (4598 Views)

I Regret Going To School. Wish My Parents Listened To Me / I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Going To School by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
i had to endure a lot to pass through school. From eating a lot of beans and garri to starving at times to foot my maintenance fee, buy books and pay tuition fee. All the effort for nothing. I fought to get a 2.1 in a difficult department yet still underemployed.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Going To School by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
time and money wasted in school could have been used to invest in business. My mates are making above 50k from their trade while i have to cope with meagre fee from a teaching job

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Going To School by Xinzu: 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
Me too, I studied biology yet I'm working with an electricity DISCO. That's bleeped.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Going To School by xynerise: 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
Life is not a bed of roses but it is left to us to make it a beautiful garden.
Your challenge is not a forever experience...keep hustling, your door will open soon. You said you are a teacher? You can equally organize private tutorial for those writing exams this year.
Re: I Regret Going To School by akeentech(m): 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
Broh, its neva too late, people who started it last week are already doing well, with 2k I can setup a blog for you or any other online business of your choice only that u have to be dedicated, committed, passion and patient.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Going To School by madridguy(m): 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
Can you dash me your certificate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Going To School by xynerise: 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
madridguy:

What an irony of life grin

1 Like

Re: I Regret Going To School by SuperSuave(m): 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
akeentech:
Broh, its neva too late, people who started it last week are already doing well, with 2k I can setup a blog for you or any other online business of your choice only that u have to be dedicated, committed, passion and patient.
I can see you're already making money with what you can do, nice one.
Re: I Regret Going To School by Stevengerd(m): 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
Op whc marketable skill do u have?
Re: I Regret Going To School by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
bignoisemaker:
time and money wasted in school could have been used to invest in business. My mates are making above 50k from their trade while i have to cope with meagre fee from a teaching job

What is 50k? I can also make the argument that there are people like you who made 2.1 and are earning over 200K per month. It's much more beneficial to go to school than not to go to school. Having a degree provides more opportunities for you than not having a degree.

I also have a feeling that you'd have gotten a better job if you didn't spend all day on romance section. It's funny how people like you come here to complain about not having jobs or satisfying incomes, but you squander so much time on this section trolling and engaging in meaningless discussions. You never visit or contribute to business & investment sections. And yet you are expecting improvement in your finances.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Going To School by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
Such is life.
Government said education is the key, but when I saw dat people struggle to get dis key after getting it, they learnt that the government has changed the padlock.
When I was in school, I deviced alot of means to make sure that wen i graduate, I won't be unemployed, and dat has really made d difference.
U can just thnk of what u'll do dat u have passion for, and also in d nearest future earn u alot in such a way dat u urself can be an employer of reasonable labour. My bro, nothing is demeaning or downgrading to live ur dreams. Never too late.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Going To School by madridguy(m): 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
Don't mind the guy acting like the unbelievers.

xynerise:

What an irony of life grin
Re: I Regret Going To School by xynerise: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
madridguy:

Maybe he has been through a lot smiley
Re: I Regret Going To School by madridguy(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
We're all passing one or two things in our respective life but the ability to move on is what make you a man.

xynerise:

Maybe he has been through a lot smiley

1 Like

Re: I Regret Going To School by xynerise: 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
madridguy:
We're all passing one or two things in our respective life but the ability to move on is what make you a man.

You are right, bro.

But at some point, we need advice on how to redirect our journey to life
Re: I Regret Going To School by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
Stevengerd:
Op whc marketable skill do u have?
emm... I think i'm good in public relations. I'm also good in writing
Re: I Regret Going To School by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
Do you work with EEDC? Do you know Obinna Ogada?? Please don't quote
Xinzu:
Me too, I studied biology yet I'm working with an electricity DISCO. That's bleeped.
Re: I Regret Going To School by Stevengerd(m): 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
bignoisemaker:
emm... I think i'm good in public relations. I'm also good in writing
I Mean Craft Work?
Re: I Regret Going To School by HeWrites(m): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Stevengerd:
I Mean Craft Work?
HI bro
Re: I Regret Going To School by HeWrites(m): 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
madridguy:

HI bro
Re: I Regret Going To School by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
xynerise:
Life is not a bed of roses but it is left to us to make it a beautiful garden.
Your challenge is not a forever experience...keep hustling, your door will open soon. You said you are a teacher? You can equally organize private tutorial for those writing exams this year.
i did. I take 2 extra lessons but every thing (salary and lesson) doesn't amount to 30k. People in my hood are poor. They don't also value education

1 Like

Re: I Regret Going To School by xynerise: 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
bignoisemaker:
i did. I take 2 extra lessons but every thing (salary and lesson) doesn't amount to 30k. People in my hood are poor. They don't also value education

What do they value?
Re: I Regret Going To School by Stevengerd(m): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
HeWrites:

HI bro
Hello!
Re: I Regret Going To School by HeWrites(m): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
Stevengerd:
Hello!
Please can I send you a Mail
Re: I Regret Going To School by Stevengerd(m): 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
HeWrites:

Please can I send you a Mail
Ok, bro! You can give me a mention on my old thread
Re: I Regret Going To School by HeWrites(m): 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Stevengerd:
Ok, bro
Please check
Re: I Regret Going To School by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
Knowledge is never lost. You don’t only go to uni for the certificate, but you also learn life coping skills, social skills and many more that you may not directly acknowledge. Keep your head up smiley
Re: I Regret Going To School by Stevengerd(m): 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
HeWrites:

Please check
Just give me a mention on my old thread. nairaland pm function is not goin thru
Re: I Regret Going To School by HeWrites(m): 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
Stevengerd:
Just give me a mention on my old thread. nairaland pm function is not goin thru

Ok
Re: I Regret Going To School by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
madridguy:
if it were possible sir, i would have traded it for cash to survive and invest
Re: I Regret Going To School by Desyner: 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
bignoisemaker:
i had to endure a lot to pass through school. From eating a lot of beans and garri to starving at times to foot my maintenance fee, buy books and pay tuition fee. All the effort for nothing. I fought to get a 2.1 in a difficult department yet still underemployed.

Why did you go to school ? Important question.
Re: I Regret Going To School by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
XML33:

What is 50k? I can also make the argument that there are people like you who made 2.1 and are earning over 200K per month. It's much more beneficial to go to school than not to go to school. Having a degree provides more opportunities for you than not having a degree.

I also have a feeling that you'd have gotten a better job if you didn't spend all day on romance section. It's funny how people like you come here to complain about not having jobs or satisfying incomes, but you squander so much time on this section trolling and engaging in meaningless discussions. You never visit or contribute to business & investment sections. And yet you are expecting improvement in your finances.
hmm... I do make efforts oo.. I've written a lot of applications

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am In A Relationship With A Girl But Now This is Happening. Please Advise Me. / An Hausa Man Harassed My Mother Today / party Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.