Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him (45156 Views)

Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) / Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop / 375,000 US Dollars Intercepted From Businessman At Kaduna Airport. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by ramdris(m): 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
I hate the way our uniform men behaves most time....

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by MhizValentina12(f): 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
there's more to this story.... .. sometimes a simple "Sorry " could end mighty wars..... the world would be a better place if we say sorry n forgiven more.... sorry to him though... the needed authorities should take over the case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Deepfreezer(m): 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
I will act as if ive let go. Then hire thugs to go beat and stab him very well next time he will know how it feels to get jumped.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by ajalawole(m): 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
Na Tham. Those stubborn people from the yeast cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Igbos are warriors only ONLINE.

In real life, Abokis and Ooduas deal with them as per Sharia Law.

They are only mighty beating their wives. He's not even ashamed a fellow man beat him like this black and blue
U sure

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by donqx: 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
like seriously
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by badoh(m): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
This story is incomplete. How can your body touch a soldier and the next thing is brutalising. If the man had apologised, I don't think a right thinking soldier would do such. There's more to this story.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by jonbellion(m): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
DLuciano:
Next time go to church nite vigil, not nite club
what does this have to do with the situation at hand
Fool

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by pheesayor(m): 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
There's a way to to report to the army authorities and this will be treated like recent cases, no more getting away with brutality on civillians
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Victornezzar: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

They are only mighty beating their wives. He's not even ashamed a fellow man beat him like this black and blue for your own hometown...Chineke!

IJA (fight) makina. ...OluSEGUN(victorious)
Tribalism has finished ur life
Is lawson from d East
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Jinilady: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
Humiliation
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Thegoodlord(m): 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
I trust Aba boys. That army man is now a target
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Olutobasam(m): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
I'm not sure it's just because of 'body touch'. mod should invite the two of them here, we need to hear the full gist. angry undecided
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by seunny4lif(m): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Randyhot:
GIVE US BIAFRA!!!

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by oyienootieno: 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Deepfreezer:
I will act as if ive let go. Then hire thugs to go beat and stab him very well next time he will know how it feels to get jumped.

If he eventually find out na your moniker dem go put you post the pictures online. The thread go read unknown person killed and dumped in a deep freezer
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by LexngtonSteele: 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

Tribalism has finished ur life
Is lawson from d East

No...Lawson is a Hausa man grin

Look at both their heads and you would know their origin.

Even the Paul George guy was wondering why an outsider would beat you mercilessly where you supposedly have home advantage

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Sirpaul(m): 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
confirm
DLuciano:
Next time go to church nite vigil, not nite club

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Drnice: 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
Some of the so-called nigerian army dey come harrass people when they wan com play game for bet9ja. Some dey play r&s lotto, some dey drive commercial TP services boldly with their cap on the dashboard. Some dey cari their private cars dey drive one way, obstructing and causing traffick here & there. if u talk, na slap u go get. hot slap. This is happening in the SE especially in Abia State as mentiond abv. If i lie? Mak i chop bread as fud today. I no wan swear but it's much there, i have been to Aba severally.
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by RaptorX: 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
Why do this people take out their frustrations on helpless civilians, na me send you to go join army ni. Last time I check the Nigerian military is an all volunteer force nobody is conscripted. And to the people doubting the story pray you never have an encounter with one of this animals in human skin because it doesn't take much to set them off.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by kyaagbanairaland(m): 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
We need the complete story. Someone cannot just get provoked simply because another person's body touched theirs. Their is more to what transpired between them that made the soldier reacted. We are waiting for the full story.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by salford1: 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
another idi.ot in uniform

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
This story reminds me of what happened between a civilian guy and a non-uniformed soldier, at a Night club (name withheld) in Ibadan few years back.

While the soldier was dancing with his girlfriend, this civilian just stepped on the lady and didn't care to apologize, the lady (soldier's girlfriend) was angered by this misdemeanor and called the guy back to demand an apology (you know how women do when they know they have a powerful hubby); at this point the boyfriend (soldier) was begging his girlfriend to let go, but this civilian guy became infuriated at the lady's insistence and pulled out his belt to flog the lady... Naso Soldier Show niggur who's boss grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
smiley
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by AuroraB(f): 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
Let this be a lesson to peeps who can't conduct themselves in public undecided
Some people find this irritating angry
They act like it's nothing when rather than apologize sad
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Victornezzar: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

No...Lawson is a Hausa man grin
Dats y u av goggle on ur phone
make enquiries on better tinz
4 ur information Lawson can be anyone
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
When he sees boko haram he will become a coward.
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by drsyd: 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
He must be Stupid for beating this guy. This is an act of wickedness and must be addressed.
Let him go to Sambisa Forest and show-off his energy.
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by HeGeMon(m): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
The same Aba boy wey them mess am up scatter him eye, where Una boys dey,shut up! ordinary chest beater, Wat will happen? Nothing!! Only online threats.
Thegoodlord:
I trust Aba boys. That army man is now a target

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by handsomenonny(m): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

They are only mighty beating their wives. He's not even ashamed a fellow man beat him like this black and blue for your own hometown...Chineke!

IJA (fight) makinwa. ...OluSEGUN(victorious)
n ur mate re at oshodi collecting 20 naira n u re on nairaland making noise

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by stagger: 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
You are in a club, you cannot use a bottle to scatter the army man's head! Nigerians are too cowardly for words. During my NYSC, a corper broke a soldier's jaw and was decamped. The furore the incident created made NYSC to call the guy back to camp and the soldier was forced to go treat himself and his hanging jaw.

Stand up for your rights. Nonsense!
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Drabrah(m): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
Larryfest:
Even apart from the army guy bullying or whatever,the word SORRY goes a long way in avoiding some situations...Can't count numbers of times have brushed body with someone else or the other way round and i still ended up saying sorry to the person...We all should learn to shelve our ego once in a while to avoid something like this.

I concur.
Though I d action is condemned in it's entirety, I however smell a cover up & malicious exaggeration of d situation to gain public support.
It's more than jst a "brushing"
I can almost bet they're fighting over an issue, maybe woman things. His access to d military guy's full details, including pix further attests to dat.
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Ijaya123: 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
Randyhot:
GIVE US BIAFRA!!!

Another joke intended.

That is why I said any Biafra thread should be move to the Joke section.

It is a joke. Pure and simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Nigeria Police And The Phone Search Saga. / Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors / Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.