Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him (45158 Views)

Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) / Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop / 375,000 US Dollars Intercepted From Businessman At Kaduna Airport. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
How this post take relate to blogging? you see why the old folks will keep cheating on you.
ENDTIMEgist:

blogging blogger I hail oh, how the business?
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
i would want to comment but what if the afonja soldier remembered the powers and oppression all in the name of developing the Biafra evans was doing across southwest..even dead afonja fit provoke...aside diz Igbos stinks with body odor under aircondition let alone very stuffy night club..even me go burst the guy head i hate to adolterate my fragrance not even from an ipob..ode chest beater don dey find pity online..common go and baff jare...next news please..
chie8:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/nigerian-soldier-allegedly-brutalises.html
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by LexngtonSteele: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
BENARI:

[s]So you expect Igbo people now to attack and kill the soldier so that you can have another dubious story to tell.
Just see how you reason.

Do you how many Igbo police and soldier have brutalized yorubas in there own communities?

Stop reasoning like a kid.

Only the foolish celebrate violence.

And by the way if you think Igbos are as cowardly, step out of you house and engage any of them and see how cowardly they can be.

Although, I've blamed some my people for some there contribution on Nairaland, I see that some of you Yoruba guys here too are up to no good.

All of you posting nonsense here stink.
[/s]

I slept off half-way through your post. Made little s3nse.

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Butterworth: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
cassidy1996:
sorry, but wey tin you go do for night club

Sorry are you an Alien from Jupiter or Mars
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Eluwilussit(m): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Larryfest:
Even apart from the army guy bullying or whatever,the word SORRY goes a long way in avoiding some situations...Can't count numbers of times have brushed body with someone else or the other way round and i still ended up saying sorry to the person...We all should learn to shelve our ego once in a while to avoid something like this.

You sound very uninformed and timid. How did u get to this level of timidity? In a club? How can u be in a club and expect people not to bump into u?

No wonder Nigeria is the way it is. You lot deserve what u get over there. That soldier should be sent to jail for assault. There is definitely something wrong with black Africa .
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
How this post take relate to blogging? you see why the old folks will keep cheating on you.

Seriously I don't know the meaning you read to my previous post.
I was just hailing you as a fellow blogger "alki87" we have done works together way back and we haven't talked for long cus I left BBM.
I don't even know how you ended typing that.
it is all cool sha.
Regards
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by ikukuhero: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
[b][/b][quote author=DLuciano post=57446564]Next time go to church nite vigil, not nite club[/quote

Very dumb comment! ]
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

Seriously I don't know the meaning you read to my previous post.
I was just hailing you as a fellow blogger "alki87" we have done works together way back and we haven't talked for long cus I left BBM.
I don't even know how you ended typing that.
it is all cool sha.
Regards
hahaha, forgive my low sense this evening. one love bro. forgive me
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Killurself: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
Civilians can never tell you the truth only what you will hear is, I just touch, I just say, I just pass, I just look. Why civilian always lie. You can beat a person just because ur body to him or her, at night club.......ah ah ahnnnn. Even the most foolish person in Nigeria can believe this unless you hate uniform men, that can make you talk any rubbish you like. Soldiers re not mad people.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Nathanieloo7(m): 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
chie8:
As shared by Joseph who lives in Aba.....

'My dear friends,the name of this Army man is Ijimakinwa olusegun, his base is in ABA. The other pictures that are displayed below is a civilian and a businessman,and his name is Lawson. He was beaten brutally by this Army man and his boys,in a Nite Club at ABA over the weekend. Just because Lawson's body mistakenly touched his,and it all resulted to what has happened to Lawson. This Army man by name Ijimakinwa olusegun,has been taking laws into his own hands over there in ABA bullying people the way he likes. Pls friends share this message until it gets to the higher authority. Army are suppose to be protecting people and not assaulting them. Share until i get's to the higher authority'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/nigerian-soldier-allegedly-brutalises.html
same thing happen in obadore everyday soldiers that are suppose to protect ppl turn dem to slaves nd even go as far as sleeping with their wifes here in obadore
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Abagworo(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Killurself:
Civilians can never tell you the truth only what you will hear is, I just touch, I just say, I just pass, I just look. Why civilian always lie. You can beat a person just because ur body to him or her, at night club.......ah ah ahnnnn. Even the most foolish person in Nigeria can believe this unless you hate uniform men, that can make you talk any rubbish you like. Soldiers re not mad people.

Lol. It's always fun at the barracks.
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

blogging blogger I hail oh, how the business?

Is it bad to be a blogger? If you don't want to patronize him, at least don't degrade his business. Live and let live.
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by moses93(m): 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
they dare not try dis for my village in dekina, kogi state. some of them that were deployed there by the then governor of kogi state idris wada, after some time, they started disgracing we the youth, but when they're legs started swelling and they're belle started growing like a pregnant woman and some them started dying one by one, all of them disappeared na. idiot armies.
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by timilinda(f): 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
cassidy1996:
sorry, but wey tin you go do for night club

Wetin the soldier go do for nite club?

All these soldiers sef, e Don reach to dey "set them up" o! angry angry angry
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
hahaha, forgive my low sense this evening. one love bro. forgive me

No issue, perhaps my pidgin English didn't send the message well.
I won't write in pidgin again oh.
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by chiefojiji(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Fight brings boldness...... Ijamakinwa! Intoxicated with power! Thank God man no be God...
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by cohug: 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Plz restructure this country.
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
myking95:

Is it bad to be a blogger? If you don't want to patronize him, at least don't degrade his business. Live and let live.

lol, perhaps I don't know how to write in pidgin.
I wasn't trying to ridicule him for being a blogger. I am also one too. just tried to hail him, but I used pidgin English so it didn't sound the way I mean.

I explained to him and he now understands.
image attached.
No Offence.

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by dominusgai(m): 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
Brother, who ever has the mb to share this on naira land should also have the mb to google and search for contacts of the appropriate disciplinary body of the Nigerian army.
This information is available online. He should not come and be disturbing us to share the pic.
Legally, the army and any other agency has no obligation of investigating any matter except a formal complaint is filed to them. (Even if they post it on social media).
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
I met this man last week I travelled to Aba on official assignment. I am not surprised because d way that man was shouting and making noise...I no he is capable of such, the hotel is located opposite the commandants house.
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Vcblinks(m): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
Is this who we call leaders of tomorrow.something barbaric happened and this are what supposed chickens of tomorrow have to say. Nigeria is doomed and I cannot train my future children in this mess.The chickens of tomorrow bring tribe to everything, no wonder old retarded men will rule us cos when they look out all what they see are bunch of fools both the three major tribes and d others. No hope for the future
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by darediamond(m): 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
My friend's mum asked my friend's girlfriend if she can cook, then she smiled and replied..."Ma, I cooked the tea we drank this morning"
My friend's mum is still looking for where to faint cos I fainted where she supposed to faint...

Haaa.... grin grin lailah!!
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by adecz: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
Another pix of
the victim.... cool

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by jbnm: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
men dis army guy is too brutal.d guy should sue him period
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by chuksdavid28(m): 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
the fear of army is the beginning of wisdom ;Dthe fear of army is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Ralphdan(m): 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
DLuciano:
Next time go to church nite vigil, not nite club

Look how daft your comment sounds
So he shouldn't club because he's a Christian.
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Ralphdan(m): 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
okusdeOluwa:
Trusted Data Plans:- Data Bundle Reselling Company; we have been offering data bundles  2014 and are verified and listed by Quickteller and Cashenvoy for Online Payment processing.
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow

Pay with MTN Recharge cards. You can also make VTU transfer etc..

✅*DAILY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
15GB @ 1000

✅*WEEKLY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
10GB @ 1000
15GB @ 1300

✅*[MONTHLY PLANS] 38days duration (Both day and night)*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
4GB @ 1000
5GB @ 1200
7.5GB @ 1,500
10GB @ 2,000
15GB @ 2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

✅*NIGHT PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
5GB @ 800
10GB @ 1000
15gb @ 1200

✅*Unlimited* @ 3000# 90days duration ( Available on all Netwrk)

Pay with MTN Recharge cards. You can also make VTU transfer etc.. just Your Number Is needed... You should know that's this is  data shared, no code, and it's not a cheat..
#GodBless You As You Patronize Us...

✅*Refer A Friend and Get 500MB as Compensation.. 
100% Sure and Reliable...

✅*These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS.....

Dnt mind this guy he's a thief.
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by suremossty(m): 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nma27:
I'm sure the civilian did not know he was did along with a soldier initially cos if he did, he'd definitely had apologized meekly.
RIP Mr English

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by donbabajeff(m): 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
DLuciano:
Next time go to church nite vigil, not nite club

Next time use the word "vigil" not "night vigil", it's tautology

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors / Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) / Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.