Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him (45150 Views)

Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) / Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop / 375,000 US Dollars Intercepted From Businessman At Kaduna Airport. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by nwafeje: 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
chie8:
As shared by Joseph who lives in Aba.....

'My dear friends,the name of this Army man is Ijimakinwa olusegun, his base is in ABA. The other pictures that are displayed below is a civilian and a businessman,and his name is Lawson. He was beaten brutally by this Army man and his boys,in a Nite Club at ABA over the weekend. Just because Lawson's body mistakenly touched his,and it all resulted to what has happened to Lawson. This Army man by name Ijimakinwa olusegun,has been taking laws into his own hands over there in ABA bullying people the way he likes. Pls friends share this message until it gets to the higher authority. Army are suppose to be protecting people and not assaulting them. Share until i get's to the higher authority'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/nigerian-soldier-allegedly-brutalises.html

Redeploy him to sambisa
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by cassidy1996(m): 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
timilinda:

Wetin the soldier go do for nite club?

All these soldiers sef, e Don reach to dey "set them up" o! angry angry angry
forget soldier matter, you have a very pretty face...kisses.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by BentSpoon(m): 1:11am On Jun 13, 2017
Choi. The guy holding his eyes be like 'oga u don die,can u see anything?' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Teacher1776(m): 2:52am On Jun 13, 2017
DLuciano:
Next time go to church nite vigil, not nite club
That is utterly irrelevant in this case. He has not broken any law of the land by attending a night club. So keep your eyes focused on the ball and quit sounding like those Jacobian Puritians.
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by BLACKPANTHER(m): 4:44am On Jun 13, 2017
Na who come snap de guy eye..hehehe grin
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by DrGoodmanFather: 5:55am On Jun 13, 2017
smellingmenses:

Afonja boy whopping your ass in ABA ipob are a nuisance....mere chest beaters
Did he beat you on nairaland ni?

Go and report him in ABA barracks...if you can...

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by timilinda(f): 6:27am On Jun 13, 2017
cassidy1996:
forget soldier matter, you have a very pretty face...kisses.....

Naughty u, but thanks though! wink
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by DLuciano: 7:48am On Jun 13, 2017
Teacher1776:

That is utterly irrelevant in this case. He has not broken any law of the land by attending a night club. So keep your eyes focused on the ball and quit sounding like those Jacobian Puritians.
a responsible man will not toy with his life and destiny of his children abandoning his family for nite club knowing fully well that it is not a place for gentlemen or sane people. I was once a nite clubber until I met Jesus, today I am thanking God for saving me even during the time of my ignorance.
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by eustacey: 8:17am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Obiwiz(m): 8:52am On Jun 13, 2017
Federal might. But then, if possession of firearms is legalized for Nigerian adults, are we still going to be having such occurrences frequently?
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by hedonistic: 8:55am On Jun 13, 2017
kense88:
This is sooo unfair. If you are going to engage, the so called bloody civilian(as you address us) in a brawl. Try and give him a fair fight(even with your grossly exaggerated training ). Don't give your self a numerical advantage or try to intimidate him with a gun. Fight him one on one, to prove your supremacy beyond reasonable doubt . Just checked the ass hole up in facebook(looks stupid and so unfit). Wish i could get an opportunity, in a one on one situation with that son of a bitch. I swear to God, i will whoop his monkey ass allover Aba.

That is the problem I have with these cowards called soldiers in Nigeria. The idiots always always rely on their numbers and weapons to bully unarmed and outnumbered civilians. Where is the strength in that? If you pummel one of them in a street corner, the next thing the coward would do is to run away to call for reinforcement from the barracks. Then you would see a group of them storm the area like a gang of cultists with guns looking for a 'bloody civilian' to prove their artificial strength on.

It's a crazy country really. Everything is wrong with out armed forces. That's why our security situation is so woeful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Bullhari007(m): 9:23am On Jun 13, 2017
imaging old married men going to clubs.... what will they tell there children bthua buhari is a mad goat
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Teacher1776(m): 4:40am On Jun 15, 2017
DLuciano:
a responsible man will not toy with his life and destiny of his children abandoning his family for nite club knowing fully well that it is not a place for gentlemen or sane people. I was once a nite clubber until I met Jesus, today I am thanking God for saving me even during the time of my ignorance.
chase the hawk away first, before blaming the chick for wandering far from home.
Am no endorsing clubbing as an acceptable way of life. The issue here is on soldier brutality on unarmed civilian Just don't throw away the baby along with the bath water.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos / Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' / Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.