Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Lola Said She Can't Date Me Because We're Not Of Same Tribe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lola Said She Can't Date Me Because We're Not Of Same Tribe (366 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Said She Can't Date Me Because We're Not Of Same Tribe by Towncrier007(m): 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Good day my fellow NL, I thought this online tribal hate was just child's play. but I was surprised that a schooled girl like Lola can tell me she likes me so well and that she wished I was from her tribe, that it's impossible for her to marry me... that over her dead body. but why the tribal hate na? aren't we one 9ja?. na wa.

1 Like

Re: Lola Said She Can't Date Me Because We're Not Of Same Tribe by whitebeard(m): 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
Yeah it just bia republicans don't like one Nigeria, and they started the tribal battle, so I think we should blame them for it.

1 Like

Re: Lola Said She Can't Date Me Because We're Not Of Same Tribe by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
What exactly was the specific reason why Lola said she doesn't want to date you?
Re: Lola Said She Can't Date Me Because We're Not Of Same Tribe by Larryfest(m): 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
Just because a particular girl says she can't be with you doesn't mean someone else from her tribe won't ....u just need to find the right person for you cos it's obvious she isn't right for you.

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! – Why Men Prefer Shorter Girls / Man Caught Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-girlfriend's House Paraded N*ked / They'll Back In The Ring Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.