Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

What Do You Understand About The Word "BROKE"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Understand About The Word "BROKE"? (803 Views)

21 Sign Languages Guys Should Understand About Ladies. / If You Understand This Picture, Your Hellfire Ticket Don Green.. / The Word 'Broke' Is Becoming Boring By The Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Understand About The Word "BROKE"? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
The bible says "the rich shall not cease to be on this earth likewise the poor shall not cease to be on this earth" (can't remember the verse again, the pastor here can help me out. )

Some people are not destined to be rich no matter how hard they work. Some are really working hard but the result isn't evident enough. Some people works like an elephant but the outcome is more or less like a termite's feed.

There are several parents that struggle hard to cater for their kids yet they aren't rich. Later in life, the kids will be successful and elevate their parents status . we have several people out there who are referred to as being rich not because they work for it but because their parents work for it.

Just because a man isn't rich, doesn't that means he should not have an erection or fall in love. What has erection got to do with money. Haven't we seen rich people who are not as hard working as their poor counterparts? Fate is responsible at times.

A broke man is someone who lacks everything and doesn't even work to be somebody in life while a man who is working hard but there's nothing much to show for it shouldn't be called a BROKE man but a STRUGGLING man and my belief is that a struggling man will definitely see RESULTS one day even though it might not be up to his expectations.

N. B.. Some people aren't destined to be rich no matter how much they work, you can't blame them, life is not just smiling on them.
Re: What Do You Understand About The Word "BROKE"? by Park01: 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nairaland hoes at it again!
Re: What Do You Understand About The Word "BROKE"? by Park01: 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
The bible says "the rich shall not cease to be on this earth likewise the poor shall not cease to be on this earth" (can't remember the verse again, the pastor here can help me out. )

Some people are not destined to be rich no matter how hard they work. Some are really working hard but the result isn't evident enough. Some people works like an elephant but the outcome is more or less like a termite's feed.

There are several parents that struggle hard to cater for their kids yet they aren't rich. Later in life, the kids will be successful and elevate their parents status . we have several people out there who are referred to as being rich not because they work for it but because their parents work for it.

Just because a man isn't rich, doesn't that means he should not have an erection or fall in love. What has erection got to do with money. Haven't we seen rich people who are not as hard working as their poor counterparts? Fate is responsible at times.

A broke man is someone who lacks everything and doesn't even work to be somebody in life while a man who is working hard but there's nothing much to show for it shouldn't be called a BROKE man but a STRUGGLING man and my belief is that a struggling man will definitely see RESULTS one day even though it might not be up to his expectations.

N. B.. Some people aren't destined to be rich no matter how much they work, you can't blame them, life is not just smiling on them.
even this one that looks malnourished is talking about broke guys.

Cmon aunty, with this your recession face even a broke guys will shout "BLOOD OF JESUS" for you.
Re: What Do You Understand About The Word "BROKE"? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Park01:

Cmon aunty, with this your recession face even a broke guys will shout "BLOOD OF JESUS" for you.

Do u go to school at all? Read it again and understand what is written there or better still go to school. I just checked your profile and oh my God *pukes*

Read the write up again.
Re: What Do You Understand About The Word "BROKE"? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
Park01:

They are still coming to abuse you because you lack understanding... You can't read and understand and ordinary write up.... Imagine what you wrote "a broke guys"..." A broke guys" for crying out loud.
Re: What Do You Understand About The Word "BROKE"? by phoenixthefirst(m): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2017

Re: What Do You Understand About The Word "BROKE"? by Park01: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
sexybbstar:

[s]

Do u go to school at all? Read it again and understand what is written there or better still go to school. I just checked your profile and oh my God *pukes*

Read the write up again.[/s]
Hoe, you can't be broke and still talk about broke guys.

go take care of your miserable self before seeking for 2mins fame.

least I forgot, girls like you makes me sick.
Re: What Do You Understand About The Word "BROKE"? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Park01:
Hoe, you can't be broke and still talk about broke guys.

go take care of your miserable self before seeking for 2mins fame.

least I forgot, girls like you makes me sick.

You are truly an illiterate... Simple write up, you can't understand. It's a pity. Let me explain what I wrote there for u in simple English

I said, we should not blame a broke man because he has no money, they are hard working but the money is not just coming in for them because of different destiny. . We have several parents who don't have much but they take care of their kids. Do you understand now?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Understand About The Word "BROKE"? by Park01: 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
sexybbstar:

You are truly an illiterate... Simple write up, you can't understand. It's a pity. Let me explain what I wrote there for u in simple English

I said, we should not blame a broke man because he has no money, they are hard working but the money is not just coming in for them because of different destiny. . We have several parents who don't have much but they take care of their kids. Do you understand now?
shut up, take your ugly self outta my mention.

Ewu
Re: What Do You Understand About The Word "BROKE"? by marko420(m): 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
sexybbstar:

This nigga is funny ooo, e be like say the brokeness is eating into is soul...

U don't need to explain again to him..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Understand About The Word "BROKE"? by marko420(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
Park01:
shut up, take your ugly self outta my mention.

Ewu

Nigga u need to calm and understand things before spitting out thrash...

You are the violent type....

1 Like

Re: What Do You Understand About The Word "BROKE"? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
marko420:

This nigga is funny ooo, e be like say the brokeness is eating into is soul...

U don't need to explain again to him..

I was just laughing when reading his comment.... Just so funny. How can one be so proud of ignorance?
Re: What Do You Understand About The Word "BROKE"? by marko420(m): 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
sexybbstar:

I was just laughing when reading his comment.... Just so funny. How can one be so proud of ignorance?

U should ignore some replies
Re: What Do You Understand About The Word "BROKE"? by Padiga: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2017

Re: What Do You Understand About The Word "BROKE"? by Park01: 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
marko420:

Nigga u need to calm and understand things before spitting out thrash...
You are the violent type....
Hey!

Face front.
Re: What Do You Understand About The Word "BROKE"? by NaeChris: 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Park01:

Who be this one? I wu onye ole?

(1) (Reply)

. / When Was The First Time You Kiss A Lady Or A Guy? / Question For Ladies Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.