Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

When Was The First Time You Kiss A Lady Or A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Was The First Time You Kiss A Lady Or A Guy? (802 Views)

GRAPHIC!! Are you careful with who you kiss, give mouthaction and sleep with? / Never You Kiss Without Knowing This / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The First Time You Kiss A Lady Or A Guy? by victor4ekele(m): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2017
This is a question for all Nairaland, when was the first day you kiss a person you called your love and what do you felt like for the first time?
share your experience!
Re: When Was The First Time You Kiss A Lady Or A Guy? by Josephjnr(m): 8:28am On Aug 04, 2017
Today.
Re: When Was The First Time You Kiss A Lady Or A Guy? by nepapole(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2017
Way back....i think August 2042
Re: When Was The First Time You Kiss A Lady Or A Guy? by SINZ: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2017
32nd October 19192
Re: When Was The First Time You Kiss A Lady Or A Guy? by brendachizzy(f): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2017
When I was 18. I felt zilch.
Re: When Was The First Time You Kiss A Lady Or A Guy? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:37am On Aug 04, 2017
SINZ:
32nd October 19192
Most boring joke ever

1 Like

Re: When Was The First Time You Kiss A Lady Or A Guy? by doskie(m): 9:42am On Aug 04, 2017
loll... i remember the night. i never really cared about kisses though. i didnt know the girl wanted it. i was so naive. then when i got home, i saw a text message from her saying she almost kissed me. im like... whoaaaar.... why didnt you do it then.
so the next day, its like sure banker, kisses gon go down. i didnt know how to do it.
then ...... ohhh this people will ban me if i go on
Re: When Was The First Time You Kiss A Lady Or A Guy? by Bauer1: 9:49am On Aug 04, 2017
Twas in 2015, at the beach.. I just told her we have to breakup that i was scared of relationships.. she was crying.. i just couldn't stand seeing her cry, so i held her and begged her to stop crying.. somehow, i looked into her eyes and kissed her.. Didn't feel anything (perhaps i was too naive to feel anything).. after sometime, she asked me why i had kissed her.. i told i don't know, which was the truth. And then we kissed some more (my lips pepper me that day.

P.S. the relationship went on to last another 1yr plus.. broke up with her anyway, won't be getting married anytime soon, there is no point in keeping her for too long without any real hope in the near future.. it's a year now, and everyday my heart breaks to have let her go.. my consolation is simply that, it was in her best interest as well as mine.
Re: When Was The First Time You Kiss A Lady Or A Guy? by victor4ekele(m): 11:09am On Aug 04, 2017
doskie:
loll... i remember the night. i never really cared about kisses though. i didnt know the girl wanted it. i was so naive. then when i got home, i saw a text message from her saying she almost kissed me. im like... whoaaaar.... why didnt you do it then.
so the next day, its like sure banker, kisses gon go down. i didnt know how to do it.
then ...... ohhh this people will ban me if i go on
go on please
Re: When Was The First Time You Kiss A Lady Or A Guy? by Luckygurl(f): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2017
Bauer1:
Twas in 2015, at the beach.. I just told her we have to breakup that i was scared of relationships.. she was crying.. i just couldn't stand seeing her cry, so i held her and begged her to stop crying.. somehow, i looked into her eyes and kissed her.. Didn't feel anything (perhaps i was too naive to feel anything).. after sometime, she asked me why i had kissed her.. i told i don't know, which was the truth. And then we kissed some more (my lips pepper me that day.

P.S. the relationship went on to last another 1yr plus.. broke up with her anyway, won't be getting married anytime soon, there is no point in keeping her for too long without any real hope in the near future.. it's a year now, and everyday my heart breaks to have let her go.. my consolation is simply that, it was in her best interest as well as mine.

Awwwnnn!
Are you guys still in touch now?
Re: When Was The First Time You Kiss A Lady Or A Guy? by Bauer1: 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
Luckygurl:

Awwwnnn!
Are you guys still in touch now?

you know how these things work nau.. I tried to be friends.. she just won't b friendzoned.. blocked me on all social media.. unblocked me on fb, sent me a friend request which i accepted, still didn't work out and so she has unfriended me once more.. let's just say i've decided not to try to be friends anymore.. that way we can both pick up the pieces of our hearts.
Re: When Was The First Time You Kiss A Lady Or A Guy? by Luckygurl(f): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Bauer1:

you know how these things work nau.. I tried to be friends.. she just won't b friendzoned.. blocked me on all social media.. unblocked me on fb, sent me a friend request which i accepted, still didn't work out and so she has unfriended me once more.. let's just say i've decided not to try to be friends anymore.. that way we can both pick up the pieces of our hearts.
You did what a lot of guys wouldn't have the mind to do.
I mean you saw where everything was headed and decided to be fair to her and yourself.
Looking at it from the other angle, maybe you were too forward and pessimistic with your decision. You could have built what you had ongoing strong enough that somehow the both of you would work towards making it stand the test of time.

Well!! Let's hope you made the best decision smiley

2 Likes

Re: When Was The First Time You Kiss A Lady Or A Guy? by Lalas247(f): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Last year grin
Re: When Was The First Time You Kiss A Lady Or A Guy? by Bauer1: 7:30am On Aug 05, 2017
Luckygurl:

You did what a lot of guys wouldn't have the mind to do.
I mean you saw where everything was headed and decided to be fair to her and yourself.
Looking at it from the other angle, maybe you were too forward and pessimistic with your decision. You could have built what you had ongoing strong enough that somehow the both of you would work towards making it stand the test of time.

Well!! Let's hope you made the best decision smiley

Yeah, let's hope I did.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes / Bobrisky Caught In The Club Twerking With His Female Friends (video) / Check This Out Guys!!!! Haha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.