Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) (61486 Views)

Habibu Almustapha Assassinated In Sudan By Stabbing To Death (Photos) / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
LionDeLeo:
@ op, which kind question you dey ask?

If not for the declaration, have they ever visited him?

Meanwhile, some reprobates are still online beating keyboards empty chest while unity begging is in progress. grin grin grin

hahaha so IPOB no get liver before.. They have gone to beg Prof Ango hahha..

Nnamdi Kanu most apologize to Nigerians..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Sanchez01: 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
hardbody:

Perception is not always reality. To bandy your opinion as a fact is the greatest mischief you can make to humanity. Ojukwu did not singularly declare biafra, the history books told me that he was persuaded after consultations and with the gory sight of decapitated and mutilated igbos being brought back in their thousands to declare biafra. It was a case of he who is down needing not fear a fall. Biafrans in the words of brutus were already at the edge of a pit and needn't wait for their enemies to push them in. Read, read and read more. You will be enlightened. Stop playing to the gallery.
What is the name of your phantom history book that prepared the unfortunate unleavened bread that you have chosen to dish out to supposed IPOB members on here?

If Ojukwu didn't singularly declare Biafra, could you please mention a couple of names that pressured him into declaring Biafra? I understand how well you guys play the blame game. The other day, someone claimed Ojukwu was threatened, hence the reason he 'abandoned' the war. Funny bunch.

Again, I'll educate you for free. The pogrom in the North was returned by angry Igbo mobs and TIVs, Igalas alongside a host of other ethnic groups living among the Igbos in the Eastern region were killed in a reprisal attack just so the North could feel the heat as well.

Perhaps, you also didn't know that the pogrom was triggered after the coup plotters went about posting posters with graphic details of how they killed Northern military echelons.

Maybe you would tell me Effiong was the one who convinced Ojukwu that he could win by giving farmers-turned-soldiers five bullets each to go war.

You could twist and turn history like analogue National television, but it won't blemish the truth in any way.

Just so you know, NO MUTILATED BODIES WERE RETURNED ON BOTH SIDES. Who returned them and with which method of transportation were bodies in their huge numbers returned?

If indeed Ojukwu was all about he that is down need fear no fall, perhaps you could also explain why he fled, leaving Effiong in charge to surrender AFTER LEADING OVER THREE MILLION IGBOS TO STARVATION.

Being unlearned is one thing, being an agitator that is unlearned and uninformed is another and the latter is a whole lot difficult to handle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
raker300:
Op, I see no igbos in that picture biko

Edit; why are the mods blocking my posts and leaving these other insulting posts on? Wch rule did those comments break?

What nonsense is this?

So one can insult igbos but no one is allowed to defend igbos?

This place is a joke!

You mean you see no IGBO in those pictures even that man with that teeth? haha

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
ApexPredator:

Let's put into vote. Let a referendum be held. There is nothing to be scared of since the agitation is a scam, right? grin

Put what to vote? Nothing like that anymore. IGBO should rather relocate back to their region..

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Okudiover(m): 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
WHO ARE THESE UNKNOWN IGBO LEADERS?
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by hardbody: 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
Sanchez01:

What is the name of your phantom history book that prepared the unfortunate unleavened bread that you have chosen to dish out to supposed IPOB members on here?

If Ojukwu didn't singularly declare Biafra, could you please mention a couple of names that pressured him into declaring Biafra? I understand how well you guys play the blame game. The other day, someone claimed Ojukwu was threatened, hence the reason he 'abandoned' the war. Funny bunch.

Again, I'll educate you for free. The pogrom in the North was returned by angry Igbo mobs and TIVs, Igalas alongside a host of other ethnic groups living among the Igbos in the Eastern region were killed in a reprisal attack just so the North could feel the heat as well.

Perhaps, you also didn't know that the pogrom was triggered after the coup plotters went about posting posters with graphic details of how they killed Northern military echelons.

Maybe you would tell me Effiong was the one who convinced Ojukwu that he could win by giving farmers-turned-soldiers five bullets each to go war.

You could twist and turn history like analogue National television, but it won't blemish the truth in any way.

Just so you know, NO MUTILATED BODIES WERE RETURNED ON BOTH SIDES. Who returned them and with which method of transportation were bodies in their huge numbers returned?

If indeed Ojukwu was all about he that is down need fear no fall, perhaps you could also explain why he fled, leaving Effiong in charge to surrender AFTER LEADING OVER THREE MILLION IGBOS TO STARVATION.

Being unlearned is one thing, being an agitator that is unlearned and uninformed is another and the latter is a whole lot difficult to handle.

You rely on oral tradition, i dont. Your forbears tell the stories to suit their whims and indoctrinate you, i dont get sucked into such balderdash. I verify every source and challenge the status quo, that's the difference between intellectuals and others.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by chairman010: 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
any sensible person will want to know the names of the so called Igbo leaders in those pictures, since there is no recognizable face there. people don't have to go so low to show their hatred or is it fear?
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Kashbwoyjnr: 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
How will you expect a skull miner to get sense?? It is just like buhari 1$ =#1 promise.

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
luvinhubby:

Omenka stop infesting every thread with your dumb posts tongue
"Omenka"? sad

Is that the name of your greatest tormentor?

The old kid is even dumber than I thought.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by najoke: 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
seguntijan:
Engage them in intellectual discuss the next thing will be insults. Igbo kwenu!!!!!
IGBOS AND NIGERIANS:
Igbos broadly divided other Nigerians into three broad categories.
Those they hate, those they deride and those they fear. Those they hate are the yorubas whom they call traitors, tribalists and cowards. Yet no race in Nigeria have been more tribal than the lbos.
There are historical facts to prove this. If something is ten and igbos are not allowed to take 15, so that the rest of us can share minus 5, lgbos will cry marginalisation and label the rest us tribalists.
However there is no race in this country that have been more accommodating of the lgbos than the Yorubas, there is no single igbo leader that did not grow up in the South West or is a beneficiary of Yoruba largesse.
Zik went to CMS GRAMMAR SCHOOL, Adolphus wabara went to AHMADIYA COLLEGE AGEGE, Ken Nnamani went to LOYOLA COLLEGE IBADAN, Ojukwu and Ekwueme went to KINGS COLLEGE, Okpara went to YABA TECH while Phillip Emegwali went to AQUINAS COLLEGE, AKURE. Even my brother Anadu went to IMADE COLLEGE OWO etc All major Igbo politicians cut their political teeth in the West.
Their major religious leaders cannot thrive outside the West. Pastor Muoka, Pastor Ezekiel of Four Square and Okonkwo of TREM are examples.
I remember that after the civil WAR, Igbos who came back to ILE IFE were allowed TUITION FREE while the YORUBAS in NSUKKA were rusticated. Example is Pastor Adeboye.
Yet lgbos reserve their greatest hatred for the Yorubas for reasons being that the yorubas refused to be dominated by the lbos to confront the North.
As to the label of cowardice, had there been any war between the yorubas and the lbos in which the lbos defeated the Yorubas?
In the whole ancestral history of Ndigbo, which war has the forefathers or great forefathers fought?
Any empire in their history? Yet the yorubas have worsted the lgbos four times in the political history of Nigeria.
As to the label of treachery, had there been any agreement the yorubas signed with the lbos and they reneged?
The answer is no. Yet the yorubas have records of Igbo treachery on the two occasions they formed alliance with them.
In 1964 to fight the federal election, the yorubas formed an Alliance called UPGA with the Ibos to be led by Okpara because major Yoruba leaders were in jail.
There was an agreement that the election must be boycotted. The Igbos sabotaged it, went and contested election while the West kept to the agreement.
In 1979 the West went into alliance with the lbos and formed PPA - PROGRESSIVE PEOPLE ALLIANCE. Again Igbo sabotaged it so that they can produce Speaker house of Representatives. Who then is traitor?
The second category are the Eastern minorities made up of present Rivers, Akwa lbom, Cross Rivers and Bayelsa.
The igbos see them as subhuman with tidal brain. Until the creation of Rivers State by Gowon, no OGONI man can sleep on the hospital bed in Bori GENERAL HOSPITAL . As at 1977 only UYO ,PHC and CALABAR had electricity light.
They were so underdeveloped by their Igbo overseers that you will think that you were in the Congo jungle.
Until Diette Spiff, there was no Ikwere named Street in Port Harcourt. To show how deep the derision is, the present Biafran agitatators changed the name of RIBISI (Phc) to IGWOCHA as if the IKWERES do not exist.
The third category are the Hausa Fulani. The igbos pretend to hate the Fulanis but the truth is that the Igbo man is subservient to them. Ignore the noise.
There are historical facts to justify this. Zik served under BALEWA, EKWUEME served under SHAGARI and EKEREMANDU zoned the PDP presidency to the North because he wants to be the VICE PRESIDENT to a Northerner.
After the civil war and OJUKWU was granted amnesty for his rebellion against constituted authority, he returned to Nigeria and he joined the Hausa fulani party (NPN) of those he accused of genocide against his Igbo people.
It is Igbo tragedy that they hate and deride those who grow and sustain them while they cringe to those(the hausas) who kick them like balls. Igbos are the only race in nigeria that celebrate failure.
In 1982, the igbos celebrated the defeat of biafra by welcoming ojukwu with fanfare on his return from asylum haven been granted amnesty by the igbo overlords- the hausa fulani.
He revelled in the fanfare and promptly married FFK left over- forgotten the over 3million lgbos that died in the war and with many of them languishing at OJI RIVER CAMP.
The second celebration is the release of kanu with the most humiliating bail conditions ever granted an accused in the annals of Nigerian justice system. A bail conditions targeted at the entire Igbo race and granted by an Hausa Fulani judge.
I could not believe that with all the noise, such bail conditions will be signed. But he signed and in his eagerness to leave kuje he abandoned his two conspirators in kuje.
The bail conditions wiped out the Identity of the ibos and EKEREMANDU was made the enforcer of the conditions. FFK is a polemist like femi ARIBS ALA etc.
They have the capacity to argue both sides of the same point. The igbos regard him as their hero just like Ayo fayose the Eze gburugburu the second. I hope very soon the by Igbo will not start blaming fayose as they blamed Awo for everything that went wrong with their prosecution of the biafran war"
Wow

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
KahlDrogo:
"Omenka"? sad

Is that the name of your greatest tormentor?

The old kid is even dumber than I thought.

Keep trolling around, deceiving only but yourself omenka.

Overfed almajiri.
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Sanchez01: 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
hardbody:

You rely on oral tradition, i dont. Your forbears tell the stories to suit their whims and indoctrinate you, i dont get sucked into such balderdash. I verify every source and challenge the status quo, that's the difference between intellectuals and others.
Is this your saying 'I'm running away'? Just like I would tell every shallow agitator, there are over 20 different videos, first hand, accounts of how the whole thing went down. You blame Awolowo for your woes because you know zilch about history itself. You relied on mouth to mouth IPOB tales and readily brandish them like the regular myopic Biafran foot soldier, whereas your version of events is as tainted as scarlet.

Since you verify every source, COULD YOU BE KIND ENOUGH TO MENTION THE BOOK that claimed Ojukwu did not single handedly declare Biafra, or that he was forced to do so, according to you? How about highlight an excerpt of the book you read to back up your claim about the bodies of Igbos that were mutilated and sent back to the East? While you are at it, equipping yourself with nothing less than 50GB of data would help alleviate the ignorance hovering around your head like a halo. YouTube should be your friend for now. You would even see how Ojukwu fled in a calm manner.

You got sucked the moment your tainted history surfaced.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by belindar: 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
What a shame. See the igbos laughing with someone that gave you ultimatum. Anyway they are jittery and went to beg their landlord.What a pity.
Always ranting for nothing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by gawu1: 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
ApexPredator:

If they are truly serious about not wanting to share a federation with Igbos, they will do the right.
Let's say, all Igbos in the North and West return home and we declare Biafra an independent nation, what assurances do we have that 1967 won't occur again? We know their word means absolutely nothing that is why a referendum is very important.
You have every assurance provided you grape not any part of nigeria to make up your Biafra. For instance, to say Kogi, benue, or any ethnic minority in south south are parts of your Biafra, then it means you want 1967-70 scenario repeated. Otherwise you are free to leave with your 5 Biafra states.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Collins0609(m): 11:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
These gullible fellows dont want to leave their investment an come home
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
Collins0609:
These gullible fellows dont want to leave their investment an come home
You are a stark illiterate
•leave their investment?
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
belindar:
What a shame. See the igbos laughing with someone that gave you ultimatum. Anyway they are jittery and went to beg their landlord.What a pity.
Always ranting for nothing.
The same shame you brought upon your family by your level of foolishness..
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ori awon Igbo ti daru patapata!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 12:30am On Jun 13, 2017
seguntijan:
Engage them in intellectual discuss the next thing will be insults. Igbo kwenu!!!!!
IGBOS AND NIGERIANS:
Igbos broadly divided other Nigerians into three broad categories.
Those they hate, those they deride and those they fear. Those they hate are the yorubas whom they call traitors, tribalists and cowards. Yet no race in Nigeria have been more tribal than the lbos.
There are historical facts to prove this. If something is ten and igbos are not allowed to take 15, so that the rest of us can share minus 5, lgbos will cry marginalisation and label the rest us tribalists.
However there is no race in this country that have been more accommodating of the lgbos than the Yorubas, there is no single igbo leader that did not grow up in the South West or is a beneficiary of Yoruba largesse.
Zik went to CMS GRAMMAR SCHOOL, Adolphus wabara went to AHMADIYA COLLEGE AGEGE, Ken Nnamani went to LOYOLA COLLEGE IBADAN, Ojukwu and Ekwueme went to KINGS COLLEGE, Okpara went to YABA TECH while Phillip Emegwali went to AQUINAS COLLEGE, AKURE. Even my brother Anadu went to IMADE COLLEGE OWO etc All major Igbo politicians cut their political teeth in the West.
Their major religious leaders cannot thrive outside the West. Pastor Muoka, Pastor Ezekiel of Four Square and Okonkwo of TREM are examples.
I remember that after the civil WAR, Igbos who came back to ILE IFE were allowed TUITION FREE while the YORUBAS in NSUKKA were rusticated. Example is Pastor Adeboye.
Yet lgbos reserve their greatest hatred for the Yorubas for reasons being that the yorubas refused to be dominated by the lbos to confront the North.
As to the label of cowardice, had there been any war between the yorubas and the lbos in which the lbos defeated the Yorubas?
In the whole ancestral history of Ndigbo, which war has the forefathers or great forefathers fought?
Any empire in their history? Yet the yorubas have worsted the lgbos four times in the political history of Nigeria.
As to the label of treachery, had there been any agreement the yorubas signed with the lbos and they reneged?
The answer is no. Yet the yorubas have records of Igbo treachery on the two occasions they formed alliance with them.
In 1964 to fight the federal election, the yorubas formed an Alliance called UPGA with the Ibos to be led by Okpara because major Yoruba leaders were in jail.
There was an agreement that the election must be boycotted. The Igbos sabotaged it, went and contested election while the West kept to the agreement.
In 1979 the West went into alliance with the lbos and formed PPA - PROGRESSIVE PEOPLE ALLIANCE. Again Igbo sabotaged it so that they can produce Speaker house of Representatives. Who then is traitor?
The second category are the Eastern minorities made up of present Rivers, Akwa lbom, Cross Rivers and Bayelsa.
The igbos see them as subhuman with tidal brain. Until the creation of Rivers State by Gowon, no OGONI man can sleep on the hospital bed in Bori GENERAL HOSPITAL . As at 1977 only UYO ,PHC and CALABAR had electricity light.
They were so underdeveloped by their Igbo overseers that you will think that you were in the Congo jungle.
Until Diette Spiff, there was no Ikwere named Street in Port Harcourt. To show how deep the derision is, the present Biafran agitatators changed the name of RIBISI (Phc) to IGWOCHA as if the IKWERES do not exist.
The third category are the Hausa Fulani. The igbos pretend to hate the Fulanis but the truth is that the Igbo man is subservient to them. Ignore the noise.
There are historical facts to justify this. Zik served under BALEWA, EKWUEME served under SHAGARI and EKEREMANDU zoned the PDP presidency to the North because he wants to be the VICE PRESIDENT to a Northerner.
After the civil war and OJUKWU was granted amnesty for his rebellion against constituted authority, he returned to Nigeria and he joined the Hausa fulani party (NPN) of those he accused of genocide against his Igbo people.
It is Igbo tragedy that they hate and deride those who grow and sustain them while they cringe to those(the hausas) who kick them like balls. Igbos are the only race in nigeria that celebrate failure.
In 1982, the igbos celebrated the defeat of biafra by welcoming ojukwu with fanfare on his return from asylum haven been granted amnesty by the igbo overlords- the hausa fulani.
He revelled in the fanfare and promptly married FFK left over- forgotten the over 3million lgbos that died in the war and with many of them languishing at OJI RIVER CAMP.
The second celebration is the release of kanu with the most humiliating bail conditions ever granted an accused in the annals of Nigerian justice system. A bail conditions targeted at the entire Igbo race and granted by an Hausa Fulani judge.
I could not believe that with all the noise, such bail conditions will be signed. But he signed and in his eagerness to leave kuje he abandoned his two conspirators in kuje.
The bail conditions wiped out the Identity of the ibos and EKEREMANDU was made the enforcer of the conditions. FFK is a polemist like femi ARIBS ALA etc.
They have the capacity to argue both sides of the same point. The igbos regard him as their hero just like Ayo fayose the Eze gburugburu the second. I hope very soon the by Igbo will not start blaming fayose as they blamed Awo for everything that went wrong with their prosecution of the biafran war"

Very intelligent analysis.

I quoted you just to have a copy.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by xaggar(m): 12:41am On Jun 13, 2017
Sanchez01:

You know little to nothing about every fallacy you wrote up there!

The road to Biafra

Three days later, May 30, 1967, Lt. Col Ojukwu, a Nigerian soldier of Igbo extraction declared an “independent sovereign state of the name and title of the Republic of Biafra,” officially excising the Eastern Region from Nigeria. Ojukwu based his action on the resolution, four days earlier, on May 26, 1967, of a joint conference of the Eastern consultative assembly and leaders of thought that asked him to declare the Eastern region as a separate republic at an “early practicable date”.

Government of Eastern Nigeria (1966)
The consultative assembly after a review of the above incident, the pogrom, commanded Ojukwu to either carry out their edict or step down. It is understandable that Dr. Aluko, a Yoruba, who although had spent a lengthy time in Igbo land, had no concept or understanding of Ohacracy, the collective servant leadership form of democracy, where the leader is a mere spokesperson who carries out the dictates of Oha (the people), should make the statement below:
"On the night before he was to declare secession, Adebayo called me that despite the assurances by Ojukwu, he learnt that he was going to declare secession tomorrow. I said I spoke to him last night and he did not tell me that he was going to declare secession. So, I called him and said: “Emeka, I have just learnt from the Head of State that you want to declare secession tomorrow.” He said, yes, that the people met and said if he wanted to continue to be military governor, he should either declare secession or quit. He said that to quit meant death. I said, “but you are a leader and a leader is not supposed to follow? People are supposed to follow the leader. Try and dissuade them from declaration. Let us see if we can do a number of things.”
Daily Sun
What Ojukwu told me before, during and after the war —Sam Aluko
http://odili.net/news/source/2011/dec/4/502.html
In Ohacracy, the leader follows Oha (the people) not the other way around!
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 12:43am On Jun 13, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Put what to vote? Nothing like that anymore. IGBO should rather relocate back to their region..

You funny die grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 13, 2017
xaggar:

You know little to nothing about every fallacy you wrote up there!

The road to Biafra

Three days later, May 30, 1967, Lt. Col Ojukwu, a Nigerian soldier of Igbo extraction declared an “independent sovereign state of the name and title of the Republic of Biafra,” officially excising the Eastern Region from Nigeria. Ojukwu based his action on the resolution, four days earlier, on May 26, 1967, of a joint conference of the Eastern consultative assembly and leaders of thought that asked him to declare the Eastern region as a separate republic at an “early practicable date”.

Government of Eastern Nigeria (1966)
The consultative assembly after a review of the above incident, the pogrom, commanded Ojukwu to either carry out their edict or step down. It is understandable that Dr. Aluko, a Yoruba, who although had spent a lengthy time in Igbo land, had no concept or understanding of Ohacracy, the collective servant leadership form of democracy, where the leader is a mere spokesperson who carries out the dictates of Oha (the people), should make the statement below:
"On the night before he was to declare secession, Adebayo called me that despite the assurances by Ojukwu, he learnt that he was going to declare secession tomorrow. I said I spoke to him last night and he did not tell me that he was going to declare secession. So, I called him and said: “Emeka, I have just learnt from the Head of State that you want to declare secession tomorrow.” He said, yes, that the people met and said if he wanted to continue to be military governor, he should either declare secession or quit. He said that to quit meant death. I said, “but you are a leader and a leader is not supposed to follow? People are supposed to follow the leader. Try and dissuade them from declaration. Let us see if we can do a number of things.”
Daily Sun
What Ojukwu told me before, during and after the war —Sam Aluko
http://odili.net/news/source/2011/dec/4/502.html
In Ohacracy, the leader follows Oha (the people) not the other way around!

This is a joke right... you might as well quote wikipedia wink

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Godwritten: 12:49am On Jun 13, 2017
We the Igbos know what we are doing.See, we foresaw it coming. Mazi Kanu himself prophesied it.For your information, check his past broadcast on Radio Biafra,you will marvel at the accuracy of that prophecy in respect of Arewa Quit Notice,but one thing he said which is being implemented now is that Biafran should not allow the Zoo called Nigeria to detect the pace for us.That's what the Arewa had wanted to ignite,but we have defiled that move.We are the sun;without us there will be darkness in this country.Take it or leave it.The Yorubas are afraid of their fate in the hand of Hausa/Fulanis hence their fright-ridden clamour for Oduduwa Republic if Biafra goes.The only personality I respect on the issue of Biafra is Emir Sanusi.I like him for one thing:he speaks the truth.He has sternly warned his fellow Hausa/Fulanis and their wives(Afonja propagandists) that they have taken more than enough pound of flesh from Biafrans because of the war,and if they don't correct the blood-sucking marginalization they have forcefully subjected Biafra, the time-bomb, we are seated on will soon expose...make no mistake about it.The Arewas and the Afonjas are frustrated Knowing full well that this unholy matrimony called Nigeria will soon end. We Biafrans have the aces up ours sleeves.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by xaggar(m): 12:55am On Jun 13, 2017
TheCabal:

This is a joke right... you might as well quote wikipedia wink

What do you know? I guess u are tutored in history by the kids in "yesterdays" nairaland.
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 13, 2017
xaggar:

What do you know? I guess u are tutored in history by the kids in "yesterdays" nairaland.

If you can't spare an hour or more to go through a few academic journals written by researchers, from which you provided facts that support your hypothesis .. you might as well quote wikipedia.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 3:20am On Jun 13, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Igbos are welcomed in Rivers, seeing that a part of Rivers being the Asa, Ndoki and Egbema people duly identify themselves as IGBO. Their kiths and kin are welcome. But Yorubas aren't welcome in Rivers state. grin

Yorubas are stealing jobs belonging to Riverians. We don't want them in Rivers, we hate seeing them in IOCs in Rivers. They should pack and go back to S.West.

how many Yoruba dey that bloody state even if I'm offered worth of 1m I won't step my feet there

is one of the state I hate in south. what's the different btw those living in Maiduguri and Rivers aside from pH that's their commercial center of business

next time u want to brag, brag like a man not like a boy. there is nothing worth to brag in Rivers, that's why no sensitive Igbo would establish their business there

Rivers of blood

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by calaway: 3:28am On Jun 13, 2017
JohnXcel:
Whatever man! I don't care! (No be today IPOB dey lie).
IPOB/IGBOS are confirmed cowards...

lies? ur the one lieing to your self to think the IBO man is ur enemy and the oppressors are your allies........MOSSOB, BIM AND IPOB are the leadership recognised by biafrans. yesterday in history MKO ABIOLA a Yoruba son was robbed of his mandate and later murdered by your masters......as u play online now Ife kinsmen are languishing in fulani police cells while the hausa men that killed and provoked the crisis are walking free, Ilorin has not had it oba throne restored and u have the comfort to glee at IBO's for standing against injustice and injury...I don't think u are well or a Yoruba.
Osinbanjo has not been allowed to sign the budget nor has he the freedom to run government.

it will be better for you to reclaim your destiny as a formidable nation and leave IBO alone if u cannot support them.
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by calaway: 3:32am On Jun 13, 2017
Adebowale89:

how many Yoruba dey that bloody state even if I'm offered worth of 1m I won't step my feet there

is one of the state I hate in south. what's the different btw those living in Maiduguri and Rivers aside from pH that's their commercial center of business

next time u want to brag, brag like a man not like a boy. there is nothing worth to brag in Rivers, that's any why sensitive Igbo won't establish their business there

Rivers of blood

u are lieing to your self to think the IBO man is ur enemy and the oppressors are your allies........MOSSOB, BIM AND IPOB are the leadership recognised by biafrans. yesterday in history MKO ABIOLA a Yoruba son was robbed of his mandate and later murdered by your masters......as u play online now Ife kinsmen are languishing in fulani police cells while the hausa men that killed and provoked the crisis are walking free, Ilorin has not had it oba throne restored and u have the comfort to glee at IBO's for standing against injustice and injury...I don't think u are well or a Yoruba.
Osinbanjo has not been allowed to sign the budget nor has he the freedom to run government.
it will be better for you to reclaim your destiny as a formidable nation and leave IBO alone if u cannot support them.
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by calaway: 3:36am On Jun 13, 2017
u are lieing to your self to think the IBO man is ur enemy and the oppressors are your allies........MOSSOB, BIM AND IPOB are the leadership recognised by biafrans. yesterday in history MKO ABIOLA a Yoruba son was robbed of his mandate and later murdered by your masters......as u play online now Ife kinsmen are languishing in fulani police cells while the hausa men that killed and provoked the crisis are walking free, Ilorin has not had it oba throne restored and u have the comfort to glee at IBO's for standing against injustice and injury...I don't think u are well or a Yoruba.
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 3:39am On Jun 13, 2017
calaway:

u be ode! when u no dey read news. he did that 3pm yesterday and for Abiola we have move on

south south had move on

Africa has move on

but Igbo are still living in the past despite majority of them are travellers more or less like an immigrants. what could be the problem of people moving out without international exposure? it means they lack natural common sense which u lacked before quoting me to split your nonentity

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by calaway: 3:46am On Jun 13, 2017
Adebowale89:

u be ode! when u no dey read news. he did that 3pm yesterday and for Abiola we have move on

south south had move on

Africa has move on

but Igbo are still living in the past despite majority of them are travellers more or less like an immigrants. what could be the problem of people moving out without international exposure? it means they lack natural common sense which u lacked before quoting me to split your nonentity

moved on without seek redress or redemption?
u accept ur pathetic situation for oil sake? what a lazy mind...... sorry south south is not with you.......Harriet Tubman said: "I freed a thousand slaves . I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves .

know thy self.
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 3:50am On Jun 13, 2017
honourhim:
Honestly some people are so foolish. You posted a picture of people, branded them Igbo leaders just to score cheap points thereby making a fool of yourself. Where is Nnamdi Kanu there? Where is ipob there?
Ordinary Igbo business men visits your professor leader and you are making noise here. Where is Prof Soludo there?
Anyways, a northern prof is equal to an ordinary Igbo trader. After all you people get admission into the university with 20 as your jamb score so I can understand.
As for the Yoruba, they are just screaming here like mad men but we know their hypocritical tendencies.
For me I still prefer restructuring of the country not Biafra. This has remained my stand.

so ordinary Igbo man is nothing in Igbo land. are you planning two classes of society already in Biafra land

your IQ should tell u, nobody would want his business to end just like that. these are what these real Christian Igbo just did, reconciliation is a great honour in the bible. u people who know nothing about war, should hang off already

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland / Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju / Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.