Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) (61490 Views)

Habibu Almustapha Assassinated In Sudan By Stabbing To Death (Photos) / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by BMedia: 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2017

44 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
fulanmafia:

grin grin grin

See the level Kanu has reduced his elders to...chei grin

The youths knew these guys must come to beg...what a masterstroke.

I dey tell you oh!

I, personally know there are more ibo businessmen in the north than any other part and they run their businesses without impediments, unnecessary taxations and harrasments save for during crises which usually affects everybody.

Yet some mofos who have never left their enclaves will be all over the internet beating their dirty chests in the name of one imaginary utopia republic.

As I type now, thousands are on their ways to the north for usual business.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by cursedAbiola(f): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

I dey tell you oh!

I, personally know there are more ibo businessmen in the north than any other part and they run their businesses without impediments, unnecessary taxations and harrasments save for during crises which usually affects everybody.

Yet some mofos who have never left their enclaves will be all over the internet beating their dirty chests in the name of one imaginary utopia republic.

[/s]
Shatap there and get out
you don't know anyone

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by fulanmafia: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I dey tell you oh!

I know that too well, I remember those Young shall grow and Chisco buses that always arrive northern cities with them daily, packed like sardines.

The same North they claim is a backward barren unproductive desert.

That's how I know most of the kids have never crossed into the North.

But visiting Ango Abdullahi the anti-ibo marksman himself? Wow.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by ApexPredator: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I dey tell you oh!

There are more Igbo doing business in SE, then SS, followed by SW, the diaspora and the North comes in last.
Tell me what are the names of those "Igbo leaders"

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
ApexPredator:

There are more Igbo doing business in SE, then SS, followed by SW, the diaspora and the North comes in last.
Tell me what are the names of those "Igbo leaders"

I doubt if you have ever been to the north.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
From close observation, the Igbos are not ready to seceed from Nigeria. if they were, the would have embraced gladly this quit notice from the North. Igbos please do us all a favour by relocating back to South while the Northerners go back north. That way, we can jointly kiss Nigeria goodbye.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by HiddenShadow: 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
Who sent them
Nnamdi Kanu remains the only leader we listen to
Can this one call for a sit at home and we obey them.? No

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
HopeAtHand:
Igbos please do us all a favour by relocating back to South
Point of correction

ibos should relocate back to IBOLAND.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by ApexPredator: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
JohnXcel:
Then tell your SE senators to PUSH for this referendum; it's not Hausa or Yoruba that will push it for you...
There are some development towards that . The Singaporeans didn't even need to push for referendum, Malaysians voted them out when they had enough. You people ought to do the same or are you masochists. Kick out troublesome, stubborn Igbos with a referendum.
The last time Igbo packed to their homelands and declared Biafra a sovereign nation, you brought war to our doorsteps. Yet you want Igbo to go the East that is currently being occupied by the Nigerian army so war can be brought to our land when we declared ourselves an independent nation from the zoological rep. Of Nigeria, again?

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by HiddenShadow: 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
fulanmafia:

I know that too well, I remember those Young shall grow and Chisco buses that always arrive northern cities with them daily, packed like sardines.

The same North they claim is a backward barren unproductive desert.

That's how I know most of the kids have never crossed into the North.

But visiting Ango Abdullahi the anti-ibo marksman himself? Wow.

Who gave the sit at home order.? IPOB

Did we obey.? Yes

Who are these so called elders.?

What are their names.?

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by cursedAbiola(f): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

I doubt if you have ever been to the north.
[/s]
shutup

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Point of correction

ibos should relocate back to IBOLAND.

Igbos are welcomed in Rivers, seeing that a part of Rivers being the Asa, Ndoki and Egbema people duly identify themselves as IGBO. Their kiths and kin are welcome. But Yorubas aren't welcome in Rivers state. grin

Yorubas are stealing jobs belonging to Riverians. We don't want them in Rivers, we hate seeing them in IOCs in Rivers. They should pack and go back to S.West.

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by NASTYNASOSO: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
ApexPredator:

Let's put into vote. Let a referendum be held. There is nothing to be scared of since the agitation is a scam, right? grin

HMMMNN

BROS SORRY DONT PUT THE CART BEFORE RHE OX
YOU NEED LEGISLATIVE APPROVAL BE FORE YOU GO FOR REFERENDUM.
THE QUESTION IS HOW CAN YOU ACHEIVE THIS WITH RHE FACTS BELOW
Out of the total of 360 House of Reps members, the entire South has 169, while the North has 191.
Here is the breakdown:
South East
Imo 10 Reps
Abia 8 Reps
Ebonyi 6 Reps
Anambra 11 Reps
Enugu 8 Reps Total= 43.
South South
Akwa Ibom 10 Reps
Bayelsa 5 Reps
Cross River 8 Reps
Delta 10 Reps
Edo 9 Reps
Rivers 13 Reps Total= 55 Reps.
SOUTHEAST and SOUTHSOUTH GRAND TOTAL =98 only.
South West
Ekiti 6 Reps
Lagos 24 Reps
Ogun 9 Reps
Ondo 9 Reps
Oyo 14 Reps
Osun 9 Reps Total = 71 Reps.
North West
Kano 24 Reps
Kaduna 16 Reps
Jigawa 11 Reps
Katsina 15 reps
Kebbi 8 Reps
Sokoto 11 Reps
Zamfara 7 Reps Total = 92 Reps.
North East
Adamawa 8 Reps
Bauchi 12 Reps
Borno 10 reps
Gombe 6 Reps
Taraba 6 Reps
Yobe 6 Reps Total = 48 Reps.
North Central
Benue 11 Reps
Kogi 9 Reps
Kwara 6 Reps
Nassarawa 5 Reps
Plateau 8 Reps
Niger 10 Reps Total = 49 Reps.
FCT 2 Reps.
GRAND TOTAL OF THE NORTH =191
The question is, how dare you upstage this people in a vote?
Even if Southeast, South-south and Southwest joined together cannot upstage the North.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
These are the real Igbo people who understood what is at stake. Nigeria is a country with lots of potentials if properly managed. All we need is to come together and ensure we keep putting pressure on our leaders till we get things right. There is unity in diversity and we are definitely better together as a big, strong and united country.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by ApexPredator: 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN

BROS SORRY DONT PUT THE CART BEFORE RHE OX
YOU NEED LEGISLATIVE APPROVAL BE FORE YOU GO FOR REFERENDUM.
THE QUESTION IS HOW CAN YOU ACHEIVE THIS WITH RHE FACTS BELOW
Out of the total of 360 House of Reps members, the entire South has 169, while the North has 191.
Here is the breakdown:
South East
Imo 10 Reps
Abia 8 Reps
Ebonyi 6 Reps
Anambra 11 Reps
Enugu 8 Reps Total= 43.
South South
Akwa Ibom 10 Reps
Bayelsa 5 Reps
Cross River 8 Reps
Delta 10 Reps
Edo 9 Reps
Rivers 13 Reps Total= 55 Reps.
SOUTHEAST and SOUTHSOUTH GRAND TOTAL =98 only.
South West
Ekiti 6 Reps
Lagos 24 Reps
Ogun 9 Reps
Ondo 9 Reps
Oyo 14 Reps
Osun 9 Reps Total = 71 Reps.
North West
Kano 24 Reps
Kaduna 16 Reps
Jigawa 11 Reps
Katsina 15 reps
Kebbi 8 Reps
Sokoto 11 Reps
Zamfara 7 Reps Total = 92 Reps.
North East
Adamawa 8 Reps
Bauchi 12 Reps
Borno 10 reps
Gombe 6 Reps
Taraba 6 Reps
Yobe 6 Reps Total = 48 Reps.
North Central
Benue 11 Reps
Kogi 9 Reps
Kwara 6 Reps
Nassarawa 5 Reps
Plateau 8 Reps
Niger 10 Reps Total = 49 Reps.
FCT 2 Reps.
GRAND TOTAL OF THE NORTH =191
The question is, how dare you upstage this people in a vote?
Even if Southeast, South-south and Southwest joined together cannot upstage the North.

If they are truly serious about not wanting to share a federation with Igbos, they will do the right.
Let's say, all Igbos in the North and West return home and we declare Biafra an independent nation, what assurances do we have that 1967 won't occur again? We know their word means absolutely nothing that is why a referendum is very important.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
ApexPredator:

There are some development towards that . The Singaporeans didn't even need to push for referendum, Malaysians voted them out when they had enough. You people ought to do the same or are you masochists. Kick out troublesome, stubborn Igbos with a referendum.
The last time Igbo packed to their homelands and declared Biafra a sovereign nation, you brought war to our doorsteps. Yet you want Igbo to go the East that is currently being occupied by the Nigerian army so war can be brought to our land when we declared ourselves an independent nation from the zoological rep. Of Nigeria, again?
No time for story!
Compel your South East senators and reps to PUSH for your referendum, then other tribes will begin to take you serious.PERIOD!

17 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Cowardly unity beggars. cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
Odingo1:
There is no Igbo man in that pix
Of course there isn't. Those are not men, they are girls. cheesy

Chestbeating must continue. cheesy

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
sad

Those are not our leaders...

The only leader we have is Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Rubbish ,if you like don't come back,keep fooling
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by invisible2(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
What is the name of the elders?
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
LionDeLeo:
@ op, which kind question you dey ask?

If not for the declaration, have they ever visited him?

Meanwhile, some reprobates are still online beating keyboards empty chest while unity begging is in progress. grin grin grin
baba you funny.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by hardbody: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
HopeAtHand:
From close observation, the Igbos are not ready to seceed from Nigeria. if they were, the would have embraced gladly this quit notice from the North. Igbos please do us all a favour by relocating back to South while the Northerners go back north. That way, we can jointly kiss Nigeria goodbye.

Same scam Awolowo used. He told ojukwu to declare biafra and he will follow suit. We know what the cheating old fooool did thereafter. The snake can only reproduce it's kind.

We will do our thing our way, devoid of any support from your lying and cheating pranks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Guyman02: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Look at them, the elite patting themselves on the back and laughing heartily while the masses are being incited to kill themselves

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by VocalWalls: 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Igbos have no leaders.

Those men in the picture are only seeking selfish interest.

They speak for themselves and not for the Igbo people.

I stand on true federalism.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
seunmsg:
These are the real Igbo people who understood what is at stake. Nigeria is a country with lots of potentials if properly managed. All we need is to come together and ensure we keep putting pressure on our leaders till we get things right. There is unity in diversity and we are definitely better together as a big, strong and united country.

Much as I seem to target Igbos, I think they should be left to rethink their ways. Let peace reign.

No to tribalism!
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by VocalWalls: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
HopeAtHand:

The actions of few do not stand in for the voice of all.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
Easy... All northerners scooping our oyel will have to drop their spoon ni.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
Bridget95:
baba you funny.

Gd evening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland / Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) / Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.