Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) (61491 Views)

Habibu Almustapha Assassinated In Sudan By Stabbing To Death (Photos) / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Igboesika: 11:03am On Jun 13, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Who sent them

Nnamdi Kanu remains the only leader we listen to

Can this one call for a sit at home and we obey them.? No
Best comment that suits this post, just that it wasn't on ist page. I would advice you to create a thread about this and emphasize much on it as well because people have started saying rubbish about this. These men don't represent or speak for majority of Igbos that want Biafra to be actualised.

Hala me when you do so. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by datigbogirl: 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
rem44:
According to Adamu,Igbo leaders met with Ango Abdullahi in Zaria.Could this be related to the quit notice given to Igbos by Arewa Youths?He wrote

'Happening now!
Igbo leaders from Southeast in company of Major Hamza Almustapha visit Prof. Ango Abdullahi in Zaria.

Sir -Jalal Falal'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/igbo-leaders-from-south-east-meet-prof.html?m=1

Continue laughing, wining and dining with people wey don plan una massacre already. The same way Gowon laughed with Ojukwu and sipped wine with him at the famous Aburi Accord yet came back to slaughter the Igbos. E go do una like film trick.
Igbos will be monumental fools to believe this charade.
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 10:31am On Jun 14, 2017
HopeAtHand:
I'm totally appalled by the sheer fear being exhibited by Igbo elders. I feel so terrible seeing how they have been running from one point to another, consulting northern individuals with the aim to repel the quit notice given them. Every critical thinker knows that this ultimatum given by Arewa youths is mere bluff. An attempt at reverse psychology, but Igbos have swallowed the bait, hook line and sinker. Suddenly Igbos now look like an unprepared, callous, lousy, noise-making nonentities who cannot withstand a threat for less than a week.

A single threat has exposed the insecurities of the Igbo race. I am 'shaming' on behalf of Igbos. Stop begging and meet their bluff at the middle. Hausa's have more to lose. Na wah oh. My head dey spin with anger. Damn.

Pazienza; Afam4Eva; Abagworo; and Chino (with his 1million monikers). Nnamdi KANU is compound fool for making Igbos look like cowards.

I've always felt you had the interest of Igbos at hand as one of your admonition has always been predicated on the fact that the Igbo political leadership lacks tact, so i wonder if that isn't what these leaders are doing. Why do you still have a problem with them being tactful?

Btw, i'm not n support of their visit. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
Afam4eva:

I've always felt you had the interest of Igbos at hand as one of your admonition has always been predicated on the fact that the Igbo political leadership lacks tact, so i wonder if that isn't what these leaders are doing. Why do you still have a problem with them being tactful?

Btw, i'm not n support of their visit. Just saying.

The best for Igbos will be to have a country where their aspirations will be met and not theatres by enemies masquerading as countrymen. There's no need to beg and seek forgiveness from people who have repeatedly been disenfranchising and carrying out all sorts of wrongs on Igbos.

Well, this Arewa quit notice has exposed the bluff of IPOB. For an organization to be 'joking' al this while shows how pitiable things are.
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Well, this Arewa quit notice has exposed the bluff of IPOB. For an organization to be 'joking' al this while shows how pitiable things are.
I hope you know that there's a difference between IPOB and Igbo elders or leaders. The peeps that went to visit Ango Abdulahi are the so called elders.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Collins0609(m): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2017
U are an illitrrate for not understandingn simple english,even Jesus sacrifice his life for our sin.....no wonder d bible said it is easy for a camel to pass through an eye of a needle than a richman to enter d kingdom of heaven
besto50:

You are a stark illiterate
•leave their investment?
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by xaggar(m): 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
TheCabal:

This is a joke right... you might as well quote wikipedia wink

I'll quote wiki eve when they are right. Believe what you will.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland / Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) / Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.