Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) (61489 Views)

Habibu Almustapha Assassinated In Sudan By Stabbing To Death (Photos) / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 3:54am On Jun 13, 2017
calaway:

moved on without seek redress or redemption?
u accept ur pathetic situation for oil sake? what a lazy mind...... sorry south south is not with you.......Harriet Tubman said: "I freed a thousand slaves . I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves .

know thy self.

wasn't expecting any matured and sensitive response from u or how can one give what u don't have

even those people that has oil, what effect has the oil brought to their lives? my education in Nigeria wasn't free, I bought foodstuff with money, I paid electricity bills

can u point the benefit of that oil in my life. the oil belong to the govt and among the politicians it start and ended

pls stop disgracing yourself

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by calaway: 4:01am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by calaway: 4:06am On Jun 13, 2017
Adebowale89:

wasn't expecting any matured and sensitive response from u or how can one give what u don't have

even those people that has oil, what effect has the oil brought to their lives? my education in Nigeria wasn't free, I bought foodstuff with money, I paid electricity bills

can u point the benefit of that oil in my life. the oil belong to the govt and among the politicians it start and ended

pls stop disgracing yourself

pls direct ur energy to setting free ur Ife kinsmen still languishing in illegal detention. leave IBO and ss to address their own destinies.

lost soul.

Harriet Tubman said: "I freed a thousand slaves . I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves .

know thyself.
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 4:09am On Jun 13, 2017
Godwritten:
We the Igbos know what we are doing.See, we foresaw it coming. Mazi Kanu himself prophesied it.For your information, check his past broadcast on Radio Biafra,you will marvel at the accuracy of that prophecy in respect of Arewa Quit Notice,but one thing he said which is being implemented now is that Biafran should not allow the Zoo called Nigeria to detect the pace for us.That's what the Arewa had wanted to ignite,but we have defiled that move.We are the sun;without us there will be darkness in this country.Take it or leave it.The Yorubas are afraid of their fate in the hand of Hausa/Fulanis hence their fright-ridden clamour for Oduduwa Republic if Biafra goes.The only personality I respect on the issue of Biafra is Emir Sanusi.I like him for one thing:he speaks the truth.He has sternly warned his fellow Hausa/Fulanis and their wives(Afonja propagandists) that they have taken more than enough pound of flesh from Biafrans because of the war,and if they don't correct the blood-sucking marginalization they have forcefully subjected Biafra, the time-bomb, we are seated on will soon expose...make no mistake about it.The Arewas and the Afonjas are frustrated Knowing full well that this unholy matrimony called Nigeria will soon end. We Biafrans have the aces up ours sleeves.

so what are the things produce in Biafra land that Yoruba are afraid of

who baptized u with stupidity?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 4:11am On Jun 13, 2017
calaway:

pls direct ur energy to setting free ur Ife kinsmen still languishing in illegal detention. leave IBO and ss to address their own destinies.

lost soul.

Harriet Tubman said: "I freed a thousand slaves . I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves .

know thyself.

you're just a geek and cyborg who has no basis in reasoning

u keep quoting off point quote to buttress your illiteracy further. quit being stupid and be sensitive enough with reference

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by cjrane: 4:12am On Jun 13, 2017
All these useless meetings.

Igbos in the north should not trust these nonsense oo!Leave the north now. Or send back your family for safety and stay back in groups to defend yourselves.

Fulani thinks threatening to kill you or even killing you will stop our desire to live in freedom in our country BIAFRA.

Let it be known that their bluff is of no consequence. We will continue agitating for our freedom regardless of the plot of Fulani to introduce violence. IPOB world wide must begin consultations on how to acquire things to defend our homeland since that is the fulani game plan.
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by calaway: 4:38am On Jun 13, 2017
Adebowale89:

you're just a geek and cyborg who has no basis in reasoning

u keep quoting off point quote to buttress your illiteracy further. quit being stupid and be sensitive enough with reference

all I am saying is recognise that a great injustice was done to MKO Abiola by a skewed state structure...... recognise that the initiators and Provocateur of the Ife crisis of march 2017 are walking free men while the victims (Yoruba) for resorting to self defence are languishing in prison incarcerated by a skewed state system...Ilorin administration is lost to the Yoruba forever.....the list of injustice and oppression is endless and yet u endure just to have access to oil? the IBO on the other hand is not docile....... if u r not interested in ur children's destinies the IBO is.
Osinbajo cannot sign the budget cos they Will not let him rather than fight injustice,slavery and hating the oppressors u a busy happily fighting and hating IBO who have done absolutely NOTHING to you.

lost soul.

know thyself.
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 4:44am On Jun 13, 2017
calaway:

all I am saying is recognise that a great injustice was done to MKO Abiola by a skewed state structure...... recognise that the initiators and Provocateur of the Ife crisis of march 2017 are walking free men while the victims for resorting to self defence are languishing in prison incarcerated by a skewed state system...Ilorin administration is lost to the Yoruba forever.....the list of injustice and oppression is endless and yet u endure just to have access to oil? the IBO on the other hand is not docile....... if u r not interested in ur children's destinies the IBO is.
Osinbajo cannot sign the budget cos the Will not let him rather than fight injustice,slavery and hating the oppressors u a busy happily fighting IBO who have done NOTHING to you.

lost soul.

know thyself.

human who live at the past end up not achieving nothing in the present and future to come

abiola is gone, so u telling me things about Abiola is illogicality of immortality

osibanjo being acting or presidency is not a bothered to me because obj who was president then wasn't paying my house bills neither was I collecting stipends from him every month

so whoever become Nigeria president be it Igbo, Hausa, ijaw should perform well to affect my own standard of living

I'm not a kid who cry of marginalization. what presently is the effect of ekweremadu In east presently

you're no more a baby, try and grow up

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by calaway: 4:49am On Jun 13, 2017
Adebowale89:

human who live at the past end up not achieving nothing in the present and future to come

abiola is gone, so u telling me things about Abiola is illogicality of immortality

osibanjo being acting or presidency is not a bothered to me because obj who was president then wasn't paying my house bills neither was I collecting stipends from him every month

so whoever become Nigeria president be it Igbo, Hausa, ijaw should perform well to affect my own standard of living

I'm not a kid who cry of marginalization. what presently is the effect of ekweremadu In east presently

you're no more a baby, try and grow up

Chai.....lost soul.

know thyself.
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 4:52am On Jun 13, 2017
calaway:

Chai.....lost soul.

know thyself.

continue fooling yourself on the circle of repetition. when u ve sensitive things to say, quote me back hence hold your finger to avoid social humiliation

I like responding to logical quote....

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by johntolu: 5:06am On Jun 13, 2017
JohnXcel:
Then tell your SE senators to PUSH for this referendum; it's not Hausa or Yoruba that will push it for you...
[color=#990000][/color]

EOD.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by prof12(m): 5:08am On Jun 13, 2017
Bet me the Igbos don't have the guts to leave Nigeria
They are bunch of certified educated illiterates with no direction or focal point.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by calaway: 5:14am On Jun 13, 2017
Adebowale89:

continue fooling yourself on the circle of repetition. when u ve sensitive things to say, quote me back hence hold your finger to avoid social humiliation

I like responding to logical quote....

slave talk. (house negro)
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 5:27am On Jun 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You funny die grin grin grin
na so now..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by 2016v2017: 5:46am On Jun 13, 2017
raker300:
Op, I see no igbos in that picture biko

Edit; why are the mods blocking my posts and leaving these other insulting posts on? Wch rule did those comments break?

What nonsense is this?

So one can insult igbos but no one is allowed to defend igbos?

This place is a joke!
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by myhotbrain: 5:49am On Jun 13, 2017
xaggar:

You know little to nothing about every fallacy you wrote up there!

The road to Biafra

Three days later, May 30, 1967, Lt. Col Ojukwu, a Nigerian soldier of Igbo extraction declared an “independent sovereign state of the name and title of the Republic of Biafra,” officially excising the Eastern Region from Nigeria. Ojukwu based his action on the resolution, four days earlier, on May 26, 1967, of a joint conference of the Eastern consultative assembly and leaders of thought that asked him to declare the Eastern region as a separate republic at an “early practicable date”.

Government of Eastern Nigeria (1966)
The consultative assembly after a review of the above incident, the pogrom, commanded Ojukwu to either carry out their edict or step down. It is understandable that Dr. Aluko, a Yoruba, who although had spent a lengthy time in Igbo land, had no concept or understanding of Ohacracy, the collective servant leadership form of democracy, where the leader is a mere spokesperson who carries out the dictates of Oha (the people), should make the statement below:
"On the night before he was to declare secession, Adebayo called me that despite the assurances by Ojukwu, he learnt that he was going to declare secession tomorrow. I said I spoke to him last night and he did not tell me that he was going to declare secession. So, I called him and said: “Emeka, I have just learnt from the Head of State that you want to declare secession tomorrow.” He said, yes, that the people met and said if he wanted to continue to be military governor, he should either declare secession or quit. He said that to quit meant death. I said, “but you are a leader and a leader is not supposed to follow? People are supposed to follow the leader. Try and dissuade them from declaration. Let us see if we can do a number of things.”
Daily Sun
What Ojukwu told me before, during and after the war —Sam Aluko
http://odili.net/news/source/2011/dec/4/502.html
In Ohacracy, the leader follows Oha (the people) not the other way around!

Noted!
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Sanchez01: 5:56am On Jun 13, 2017
xaggar:

You know little to nothing about every fallacy you wrote up there!

The road to Biafra

Three days later, May 30, 1967, Lt. Col Ojukwu, a Nigerian soldier of Igbo extraction declared an “independent sovereign state of the name and title of the Republic of Biafra,” officially excising the Eastern Region from Nigeria. Ojukwu based his action on the resolution, four days earlier, on May 26, 1967, of a joint conference of the Eastern consultative assembly and leaders of thought that asked him to declare the Eastern region as a separate republic at an “early practicable date”.

Government of Eastern Nigeria (1966)
The consultative assembly after a review of the above incident, the pogrom, commanded Ojukwu to either carry out their edict or step down. It is understandable that Dr. Aluko, a Yoruba, who although had spent a lengthy time in Igbo land, had no concept or understanding of Ohacracy, the collective servant leadership form of democracy, where the leader is a mere spokesperson who carries out the dictates of Oha (the people), should make the statement below:
"On the night before he was to declare secession, Adebayo called me that despite the assurances by Ojukwu, he learnt that he was going to declare secession tomorrow. I said I spoke to him last night and he did not tell me that he was going to declare secession. So, I called him and said: “Emeka, I have just learnt from the Head of State that you want to declare secession tomorrow.” He said, yes, that the people met and said if he wanted to continue to be military governor, he should either declare secession or quit. He said that to quit meant death. I said, “but you are a leader and a leader is not supposed to follow? People are supposed to follow the leader. Try and dissuade them from declaration. Let us see if we can do a number of things.”
Daily Sun
What Ojukwu told me before, during and after the war —Sam Aluko
http://odili.net/news/source/2011/dec/4/502.html
In Ohacracy, the leader follows Oha (the people) not the other way around!
So this your pepper soup tale is the version you guys are so sure about? Little wonder the other one was screaming 'facts and claim' like a featherless chicken.

There are hundreds of journals which can be easily accessed on cyberspace concerning the war. Ojukwu was never only a conman but a coward. Who would blame him though?

Please give me a reasonable journal or piece and not some submissions on soupocracy. You might as well fashion onugbocracy in Kanu's event.

We are talking journals, you're here giving me a curried event that had been carefully salted and fashioned to look like a soup. No be only ohacracy.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 13, 2017
calaway:

Didn't read your comment. I don't care what you think.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by kings11ng(m): 7:04am On Jun 13, 2017
which igbo leader? not everybody that wears red Cap is an igbo leader

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Tecno66: 7:17am On Jun 13, 2017
Odingo1:
There is no Igbo man in that pix
As them dey beg now I know say you no go see igbo man there. They say yoruba dey fear too much but e be like say na igbo dey fear self. Abiola fought and died for what he believed in but Ojukwu fled to Ivory coast. Igbo have been shouting. Ango Abdulahi talk small, all other reasonable nigerians have joined together to condemn Ango and challenge his bluffing. Now see begging! Ango Abdulahi is now a hero. His people will be hailing him now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by TemmyTee82(f): 7:37am On Jun 13, 2017
BMedia:

shocked shocked
Haba make una dey lie small small naw...ahn ahn angry
That backhand igbo handshake nko?
Abi na ten ten dem dey play?
Na "After round one" dem dey play. grin
BMedia:

shocked shocked
Haba make una dey lie small small naw...ahn ahn angry
That backhand igbo handshake nko?
Abi na ten ten dem dey play?
Na "After round one" dem dey play.
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by EvilMetahuman: 7:40am On Jun 13, 2017
TheCabal:

This is a joke right... you might as well quote wikipedia wink
or igberenews

That's the kind of fhuckery osu ipob filled their head with.

It just confirms what we all already know. Ibos don't learn from history, that's why they always make the same mistake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by hardbody: 8:17am On Jun 13, 2017
Sanchez01:

Is this your saying 'I'm running away'? Just like I would tell every shallow agitator, there are over 20 different videos, first hand, accounts of how the whole thing went down. You blame Awolowo for your woes because you know zilch about history itself. You relied on mouth to mouth IPOB tales and readily brandish them like the regular myopic Biafran foot soldier, whereas your version of events is as tainted as scarlet.

Since you verify every source, COULD YOU BE KIND ENOUGH TO MENTION THE BOOK that claimed Ojukwu did not single handedly declare Biafra, or that he was forced to do so, according to you? How about highlight an excerpt of the book you read to back up your claim about the bodies of Igbos that were mutilated and sent back to the East? While you are at it, equipping yourself with nothing less than 50GB of data would help alleviate the ignorance hovering around your head like a halo. YouTube should be your friend for now. You would even see how Ojukwu fled in a calm manner.

You got sucked the moment your tainted history surfaced.

Please pick up AleX Madiebo's 'The Revolution '. You can get it from Amazon.

Facts are sacrosanct.
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by kingzizzy: 8:38am On Jun 13, 2017
Sanchez01:

What is the name of your phantom history book that prepared the unfortunate unleavened bread that you have chosen to dish out to supposed IPOB members on here?

If Ojukwu didn't singularly declare Biafra, could you please mention a couple of names that pressured him into declaring Biafra? I understand how well you guys play the blame game. The other day, someone claimed Ojukwu was threatened, hence the reason he 'abandoned' the war. Funny bunch.

Again, I'll educate you for free. The pogrom in the North was returned by angry Igbo mobs and TIVs, Igalas alongside a host of other ethnic groups living among the Igbos in the Eastern region were killed in a reprisal attack just so the North could feel the heat as well.

Perhaps, you also didn't know that the pogrom was triggered after the coup plotters went about posting posters with graphic details of how they killed Northern military echelons.

Maybe you would tell me Effiong was the one who convinced Ojukwu that he could win by giving farmers-turned-soldiers five bullets each to go war.

You could twist and turn history like analogue National television, but it won't blemish the truth in any way.

Just so you know, NO MUTILATED BODIES WERE RETURNED ON BOTH SIDES. Who returned them and with which method of transportation were bodies in their huge numbers returned?

If indeed Ojukwu was all about he that is down need fear no fall, perhaps you could also explain why he fled, leaving Effiong in charge to surrender AFTER LEADING OVER THREE MILLION IGBOS TO STARVATION.

Being unlearned is one thing, being an agitator that is unlearned and uninformed is another and the latter is a whole lot difficult to handle.

Your problem is that you dont know Nigerian history. Ojukwu did not unilaterally declare Biafra. Ojukwu recieved the mandate to declare the Eastern Region a separate country from the Eastern Nigeria consultative assembly.

Tivs and Igalas were not in.the old Eastern Region, they were in the Northern Region.

The pogroms that happend in the North was not returned in the East. While thousands of Igbos were killed in Northern Nigeria, there is hardley any report of a single Northerner being killed in the East.

It is true that Ojukwu was not as equiped as Gowon for war but for us Igbos, it is far better to go to fight for our freedom with 5 bullets than to submit our selves to Nothern slavery without a fight.

At the end of the day, Ojukwu may not have won, but he gave it his all. Win or lose, there is no shame in.one fighting for their freedom. In the end when the was almost over, Ojukwu handed over to Effiong and flew into exile. Ojukwu was our greatest hero

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by EAZY2422(m): 8:45am On Jun 13, 2017
[quote author=ismhab post=57452014]they are negotiating to stay in Nigeria[/qu and someone sacrificed his/her all to put you through school.you are bleeped.
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Sanchez01: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2017
kingzizzy:

Your problem is that you dont know Nigerian history. Ojukwu did not unilaterally declare Biafra. Ojukwu recieved the mandate to declare the Eastern Region a separate country from the Eastern Nigeria consultative assembly.
Here we go again. I'm sure you meant to state the Nigerian history from IPOB perspective.

Tivs and Igalas were not in.the old Eastern Region, they were in the Northern Region.
I never said they were part of the old Eastern Region. All I stated was that they were targeted in the then Eastern Region as being Hausas, and frankly, the mob didn't care where they were from.

The pogroms that happend in the North was not returned in the East. While thousands of Igbos were killed in Northern Nigeria, there is hardley any report of a single Northerner being killed in the East.
Maybe IPOB deliberately ignored this part or haven't figured the epistle to cook here. Below is an excerpt from Wikipedia.

Northern Nigerians were however also targeted in the Igbo dominated Eastern Nigeria.[10] Thousands of Hausas, Tiv and other Northern Tribes were massacred by Igbo mobs, forcing a mass exodus of Northerners from the Eastern Region.[11]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1966_anti-Igbo_pogrom

To back this up, there are videos on YouTube. I wonder why many of you are not fully equipped with information on issues pertaining to your past.

It is true that Ojukwu was not as equiped as Gowon for war but for us Igbos, it is far better to go to fight for our freedom with 5 bullets than to submit our selves to Nothern slavery without a fight.
You should read up on the Nords and Anglo-Saxons to fully grasp the difference between war and stupidity. I guess it is not surprising as to why the Igbos lost hands down.

At the end of the day, Ojukwu may not have won, but he gave it his all. Win or lose, there is no shame in.one fighting for their freedom. In the end when the was almost over, Ojukwu handed over to Effiong and flew into exile. Ojukwu was our greatest hero
Of course not! There is no shame in fighting for one's freedom particularly when such is a slave. However, the greater sin is starting the fight and running with your tail behind your hind legs. It is nothing to be proud of particularly when millions of your people are confronted with death.

If Ojukwu was to be a Japanese, he would have performed the Seppuku, but no, he ran like a spineless coward would after psyching poor farmers and innocent people to their deaths. Read about Seppuku below.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seppuku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Sanchez01: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2017
hardbody:

Please pick up AleX Madiebo's 'The Revolution '. You can get it from Amazon.

Facts are sacrosanct.
The same Major General Alex Madiebo of the Biafran Army who claimed that the purpose of the war was for survival? You must be a garrulous fellow in reality. Any other book or writer you think I should know to massage your lies cum false beliefs?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by hardbody: 10:02am On Jun 13, 2017
Sanchez01:

The same Major General Alex Madiebo of the Biafran Army who claimed that the purpose of the war was for survival? You must be a garrulous fellow in reality. Any other book or writer you think I should know to massage your lies cum false beliefs?

You swallowed that bait. I thought you were smarter than that. I am yet read any other war-time author that even disagreed with his mostly eye-witness write-up. As for you, there is no author I will reference that you won't find reason to not knock on. Since you remain self-effacing, believe what you choose and keep propagating lies to the uninformed. You are simply incorrigible.
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Sanchez01: 10:15am On Jun 13, 2017
hardbody:

You swallowed that bait. I thought you were smarter than that. I am yet read any other war-time author that even disagreed with his mostly eye-witness write-up. As for you, there is no author I will reference that you won't find reason to not knock on. Since you remain self-effacing, believe what you choose and keep propagating lies to the uninformed. You are simply incorrigible.
Now I'm having a good laugh. Did you notice I did not talk about the book but rather on the author? This is because everyone understands that those who claim to give accounts of events as this are often subjective because they belong to a side of the divide.

I have tons of pieces on Major General Alex, Effiong and a host of other Generals in Ojukwu's rank and the last thing I'd want to read is a book written by them or the Northern Generals at the time.

Why don't you try me with a super objective author and see me stay mum?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by kingzizzy: 10:42am On Jun 13, 2017
Sanchez01:

Here we go again. I'm sure you meant to state the Nigerian history from IPOB perspective.

Instead of making stupid comments like that, google the Eastern Nigerian consultative Assembly if you dont who they were.

I never said they were part of the old Eastern Region. All I stated was that they were targeted in the then Eastern Region as being Hausas, and frankly, the mob didn't care where they were from.

Maybe IPOB deliberately ignored this part or haven't figured the epistle to cook here. Below is an excerpt from Wikipedia.

Northern Nigerians were however also targeted in the Igbo dominated Eastern Nigeria.[10] Thousands of Hausas, Tiv and other Northern Tribes were massacred by Igbo mobs, forcing a mass exodus of Northerners from the Eastern Region.[11]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1966_anti-Igbo_pogrom

To back this up, there are videos on YouTube. I wonder why many of you are not fully equipped with information on issues pertaining to your past.

Wikipedia is not always reliable because anybody can edit and insert anything they like there . But even as at that, the same wikipedia link you posted does not mention anything about Igbos killing anyone in a pogrom. If you have a youtube link, post it so we can see otherwise, shut if you have proof that Igbos killed anyone in a pogrom.

You should read up on the Nords and Anglo-Saxons to fully grasp the difference between war and stupidity. I guess it is not surprising as to why the Igbos lost hands down.

Im an Igbo man not an Anglo-Saxon. I fight for my freedom no matter what. Thats what makes me Igbo. If you dont understand that then we have no business doing 'one Nigeria' together

Of course not! There is no shame in fighting for one's freedom particularly when such is a slave. However, the greater sin is starting the fight and running with your tail behind your hind legs. It is nothing to be proud of particularly when millions of your people are confronted with death.

Well if you feel that way about Ojukwu that fought for 3 years before running away, then you can imargine what we Igbos think about you people who ran to surrender to the Gambari masters because you had no fight in you. I would rather be Ojukwu who fought and ran away than surrender like without a fight like a true coward.

If Ojukwu was to be a Japanese, he would have performed the Seppuku, but no, he ran like a spineless coward would after psyching the kinds of farmers and innocent people to their deaths. Read about Seppuku below.

You are as laughable. By Ojukwu escaping and not allowing you Nigerians to capture him, Ojukwu denied you Nigerians sweet victory. By now? You Nigerisns would have been boasting about how you killed Ojukwu and even posted pictures of his body here. But Ojukwu was wise, he was not about to give you Nigeria the perfect victory or propaganda tool. He escaped, returned to a heros welcome, lived to a ripe old age and when he died, recieved the greatest funeral ever seen in Africa. You Nigerians are still waiting for Ojukwu to stay back and die in the civil war? Keep waiting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland / Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) / Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.