Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations (6012 Views)

One Year After, Nigeria’s Border Remains Closed / New nations shall soon emerge from Africa.. / Nigeria Will Split Into 3 New Nations In 2019 Says Massob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations by SirVintageCock: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2017
dragonking2:
Lol, tune don change.. Now you are feeling dizzy after telling lies even when my post is still evident here on this thread.

Anyways, I am not against biafra, so relax and stop getting worked up over obvious facts.
lies You sound deluded.
Re: 5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations by dragonking2: 11:21am On Jun 13, 2017
SirVintageCock:
lies You sound deluded.
Go and sleep
Re: 5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations by SirVintageCock: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2017
dragonking2:
Go and sleep
same to you
Re: 5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations by Justiceleague1: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Bini empire will be resurrected if Biafrans don't accept the Binis

This empire will not have Ijaws in it because the Ijaws aren't comfortable with the Binis, Itshekiris, Urhobos and Isokos in the absence of Igbos.

What unifies these people is their love and hate for the Igbos

i am benin and i dont hate the igbos,though every tribe gats her own problem. I dont hate yorubas as well,i only hate how they,along with some myopic ss ppl,castigate,malign and insult the only ppl who are giving us southerners the opportunity to vie for a new and fresh beginning-the Igbos.
Other southern regions can leverage of the current tension and strongly and solidly agitate for true federalism /resource control,total reconstruction and restructure..without the ipob agitation,we all will be zombies in the xoo.
Well benin empire,hmmm..sounds cool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations by 12Monkeys: 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
Justiceleague1:

i am benin and i dont hate the igbos,though every tribe gats her own problem. I dont hate yorubas as well,i only hate how they,along with some myopic ss ppl,castigate,malign and insult the only ppl who are giving us southerners the opportunity to vie for a new and fresh beginning-the Igbos.
Other southern regions can leverage of the current tension and strongly and solidly agitate for true federalism /resource control,total reconstruction and restructure..without the ipob agitation,we all will be zombies in the xoo.
Well benin empire,hmmm..sounds cool.

Thank You.

I said earlier that the Biafran movement is the only reason we are having a debate over Niger Delta sovereignty as a separate Nation.

If it was up to the Yorubas or Hausa-Fulani they will rather stage a broad day light genocide to wipe us out of the face of the earth for sake of the oil.

They have been castigating us as fools and myopic but when we stand up they will call us criminals.

The problem is not Igbo or Biafra but the Yoruba-Fulani Hausa and Nijeriya that is keeping the Niger Delta down

1 Like

Re: 5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations by seankay(m): 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
With a colossal Agricultural potential, Oil, favourable weather, Tourist Attractions and presence of mineral resources, high literacy level and clamour for good governance, South West will definitely make a great Country.

1 Like

Re: 5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations by 12Monkeys: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
seankay:
With a colossal Agricultural potential, Oil, favourable weather, Tourist Attractions and presence of mineral resources, high literacy level and clamour for good governance, South West will definitely make a great Country.

Then what are you waiting for?

Can't you meet your potentials in your lovely one nijeriya

1 Like

Re: 5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations by seankay(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
12Monkeys:

Then what are you waiting for?

Can't you meet your potentials in your lovely one nijeriya

One Nigeria is not the problem. The problem is that the leaders are only after their personal interests. If agitation for good leadership can be of the same fervor at which the secessionists are clamouring for their new Country, Nigeria would be a better place
Re: 5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations by 12Monkeys: 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
seankay:

One Nigeria is not the problem. The problem is that the leaders are only after their personal interests. If agitation for good leadership can be of the same fervor at which the secessionists are clamouring for their new Country, Nigeria would be a better place

Multiculturalism hardly works.

One Nijeriya is the bane of our problems

1 Like

Re: 5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations by amazingspiderma: 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
I disagree with the OP, any region that has a critical number of educated,hardworking,people and a constitution that supports progressive thinking and human right will survive, the challenges will be temporary.
There is something called core competence. Every region has it, and with time take it serious.
As long as people can learn, they can grow.

Nigeria is a failed state because we spend more trying to outwit each other, than thinking about how we can work together.

Lets just say we eventually separate, international trade will still take place. People will still trade, it is wrong for people to think that any region is doomed.
I love the rich, they are making alliance for future trade transactions, but the poor keep talking about all the darkness, war and blood.

Most countries that failed after separation did so because of the poor human development index, not because of lack of natural resources.
As far as I am concerned, every region has all the basic criteria for greatness. Dividing the nation will be a catalyst not a setback for growth, it all about leadership and vision. I stand corrected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations by Nwakaumu2: 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
12Monkeys:

Thank You.

I said earlier that the Biafran movement is the only reason we are having a debate over Niger Delta sovereignty as a separate Nation.

If it was up to the Yorubas or Hausa-Fulani they will rather stage a broad day light genocide to wipe us out of the face of the earth for sake of the oil.

They have been castigating us as fools and myopic but when we stand up they will call us criminals.

The problem is not Igbo or Biafra but the Yoruba-Fulani Hausa and Nijeriya that is keeping the Niger Delta down

I just love the perspective of you argument. you seem to have a deeper understanding of the pros and cons of the current Biafra agitagion, with regard to the minority tribes than most people from such minority tribes and Afonjas who always come here to rant they are not part of Biafra or support the agitation.one thing they don't understand is, they could capitalize on this kanu's struggle to negotiate a better deal for themselves as a minority if even if they eventually found themselves back in Nigeria again,just like the hypocritical afonja politician is now using it to bargain for restructuring.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations by chineduemmao: 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
stupid thread we never get Biafra una de here de tlk rubbish amarrahere!
Re: 5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations by caleboxylic: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
12Monkeys:

Cross River (without Obudu)

Akwa Ibom

Rivers

Bayelsa

Delta (without Itsekiris and anioma people)

Rivers without etche,omuma, ndoki, ASA and egbema. Ndoni most likely to join biafra. Are you sure of Ogoja not going with Biafra? Research well.
Re: 5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations by Hollysaint: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
Afam4eva:
Should Nigeria seperate based on your groupings, here's what the nations will look like.

Arewa: I think any nation that comes out from the north can't do better than they are doing in Nigeria considering the fact that they are hugely at an advantage in Nigeria and have not done much. Without oil money, the poverty in that region will skyrocket which will give room to even more fundamentalism.

Niger Delta Republic: They have the natural resources but do they have the human resources to handle the resources? I think not. It's left to be seen how far they can utilize their reources as the area is very volatile to clashes still bordering on resource control. But if the leaders are very serious, things will turn around for the best, but i won't hold my breathe on that one.

Oduduwa Republic: I think this is the part of Nigeria that is most ready for a republic, truth be told. But whether they can maintain the omentum outside Nigeria without money coming from the Niger Delta is another story. Lagos is not all there is to this region. Even Lagos will suffer a lot of capital flight due to the seperation of Nigeria. But they can maintain a stable economy if they out their human resource in place.

Biafra: This unit will be the worst from the onset because of lack of infrastructure owing to decades of neglect from the federal government. From the onset, things will look gloomy. But they have the human resource ad very inventive. So, i think evidence of progress will start being glaring after about half a decade.

i agree with your analysis
Re: 5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations by 12Monkeys: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
caleboxylic:

Rivers without etche,omuma, ndoki, ASA and egbema. Ndoni most likely to join biafra. Are you sure of Ogoja not going with Biafra? Research well.

Those guys are more related to Tivi people
Re: 5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations by bestpunterever: 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
12Monkeys:

Arewa Islamic Republic or Western Sudan Islamic Republic (formerly Hausa-Fulani core Northern Nigeria)

Arewa Islamic Republic will be a sh1t hole 5yrs after Nigeria's breakup.

Without free oil money the traditional emirate system (adopted to replace the secular system from Nigeria), will struggle to maintain both legitimacy and order. (a throw back to the feudal Hausa kingdoms and Fulani emirate system that saw much power jostling and internal strife which the British were able to stabilise by acting as power brokers under Lord Lugard).

Infiltration of Arewa by different radical islamist groups will lead to splinter of the traditional Salafist Sunni ideology to differing and more radical ideologies. This will see Arewa as a hotbed of intra-sectarian violence pitching one Islamic sect against another.

Without much revenue other than grants and aid meant mainly to bolster the weakening security apparatus and to check growing terrorism in the region, Arewa will struggle on providing or meeting up to any developmental strides and will become the new poster child for what a failed state looks like.

Arewa will also hosts hundreds of different radical islamist movements which when not United in launching jihadist raids on their immediate southern borders will be in constant perpetual wars.
op, ure a truly a monkey.
Re: 5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations by juman(m): 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
nigeria was totally disorganized before the british came.

British came and organized us.

But just to rule overselves and build a sensible country, we could not do that because of senseless leadership.

Very very big shame.

1 Like

Re: 5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations by juman(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
The masses would violently break the country at a point.

This is a country that does not make any sense.

1 Like

Re: 5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations by Wukari(m): 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
Stop denying your heritage.

forget about the nonsense politicaly motivated geo_political zoning.
if you have been to wukari, your will understand.
Re: 5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations by BishopMagic: 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
Bump
Re: 5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations by BishopMagic: 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
[s]
Afam4eva:
Should Nigeria seperate based on your groupings, here's what the nations will look like.

Arewa: I think any nation that comes out from the north can't do better than they are doing in Nigeria considering the fact that they are hugely at an advantage in Nigeria and have not done much. Without oil money, the poverty in that region will skyrocket which will give room to even more fundamentalism.

Niger Delta Republic: They have the natural resources but do they have the human resources to handle the resources? I think not. It's left to be seen how far they can utilize their reources as the area is very volatile to clashes still bordering on resource control. But if the leaders are very serious, things will turn around for the best, but i won't hold my breathe on that one.

Oduduwa Republic: I think this is the part of Nigeria that is most ready for a republic, truth be told. But whether they can maintain the omentum outside Nigeria without money coming from the Niger Delta is another story. Lagos is not all there is to this region. Even Lagos will suffer a lot of capital flight due to the seperation of Nigeria. But they can maintain a stable economy if they out their human resource in place.

Biafra: This unit will be the worst from the onset because of lack of infrastructure owing to decades of neglect from the federal government. From the onset, things will look gloomy. But they have the human resource ad very inventive. So, i think evidence of progress will start being glaring after about half a decade.

[/s]
Odua Republic aka Oduastan Emirate?

Nigeria never break up yet and they are already suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: 5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations by 12Monkeys: 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) / More Than Hundred Of People Contribute Money To Buy Presidential Nomination Form / Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.