Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) (2204 Views)

I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by LubeyNaijaBlog: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
what a man can do, a woman can do better...

Comedienne and event host, Etinosa Esohe has done the unthinkable, as she went on her knees at a social event yesterday to propose to her heartthrob, Bucci Franklin.

In her words:
"About last night. Not everytime wait for bae to propose. Sometimes take the bull by the horn. I was so nervous but HE SAID YES!  #EtiBucc2017  @buccifranklin "

Media users however noticed that the audience behind them looked unconcerned, which have got some of them saying that the wedding proposal is obviously a fake one.

See below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/media-react-as-comedienne-etinosa.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by LubeyNaijaBlog: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2017

Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by jworos(m): 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dunno her sha.
But why she dey rush?
Na only she go bring money for marriage too ba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by dechar(m): 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
smart girl age no they her side

1 Like

Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
The guy na gay

1 Like

Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
Gay nigger
Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by Ehiscotch(m): 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
is she going to slide a ring on his fingers? Publicity stunt. ANYTHING JUST TO TREND.

1 Like

Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by PapiNigga: 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
funny
Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by tamertery(m): 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
GUTS

real love...

fear now is...

make the man no belittle her

and be feeling he is more wanted in the relationship

but all the same.

nothing bad
Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
I smell frontpage
Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by smardray(m): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
Should i call it DESPERACY?
Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
Seems nobody cared in the picture, anyway I don't care either.

1 Like

Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by Abortions: 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
I have been lookin 4 my remaining 6 fvcks since a.m buh to no avail,,..I wud have given atleast a fvck nw,,..it shall never be well with whoever took my fvcks sad
Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by jesusson22(m): 8:13am On Jun 13, 2017
it's obvious iz fake
Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by Defaramade(m): 9:11am On Jun 13, 2017
undecided

Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by Josh44s(m): 9:17am On Jun 13, 2017
I don't even know what to type....Women!
Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by Monalisa185(f): 9:27am On Jun 13, 2017
I don't even know who made it mandatory that men will be the only ones proposing ..

Nice one girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 13, 2017
Worst mistake ever.

Only she go cry pack commot for the marriage later or break the engagement herself later .

Ladies never ever appear desperate to marry . Cause tears of sorrows always follow later .

1 Like

Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2017
Monalisa185:
I don't even know who made it mandatory that men will be the only ones proposing ..

Nice one girl
Hahahahaha. The chick is an end time girl. Purely end time. This is the kind of girl I run from. angry grin
Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by Monalisa185(f): 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
DeeTus:
Hahahahaha. The chick is an end time girl. Purely end time. This is the kind of girl I run from. angry grin

lol, why na? You should embrace that kind of girl o, girls who take the bull by the horn gringrin
Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
Whether the lady initiates the marriage proposal or not, all that matters is a blissful marriage.

Do you know that men who beat their wives also knelt down while proposing ? cheesy
Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
What confuses me in this situation is what now?
Does she fund the marriage? If not then why put him into an agreement that she won't fund? As much as I am a feminist, I can't do this unless I have the money to fund the marriage or I chip in somehow. I think it's unfair to propose to a man and then to expect him to pay bride price and everything.

Ladies there's more to this than to get on one knee in public grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ayam weak cry

Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
Monalisa185:

lol, why na? You should embrace that kind of girl o, girls who take the bull by the horn gringrin
Hehehe. My family will disown me if that occurs. They will be shouting look at look what this girl is doing to our last born. cheesy

I cannot allow my people to scream!
Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by Monalisa185(f): 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
DeeTus:
Hehehe. My family will disown me if that occurs. They will be shouting look at look what this girl is doing to our last born. cheesy

I cannot allow my people to scream!

well, your people will only say you're not man enough tongue Lol, good to know you're the last born, I'm also onecheesy
Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by solomorinho(m): 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dem plenty yet husband material been dey scarce angry grin angry grin

Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by bercarray(m): 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
ladies una don see? but why is it that every one in the picture no look them side, it seems these stuff isn't real,cos I could see their seats empty among other seats that means they are all together before they do these stuff to fool themselves thinking they are fooling me.
Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by theunnamed: 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
one question though

who cares??
Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by bercarray(m): 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
redbeans:
I smell frontpage
are you sure, how does fp smells like, I just want to know if that is what I am smelling too
Re: Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) by Onliie(m): 2:35am On Jun 15, 2017
Fake, you'll notice people there did not even throw a glance at them like it was planned.

(1) (Reply)

My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister / My Dick Has Got Me Into Trouble / If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.