Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups (3240 Views)

Buhari Meets Northern Governor Today Over Worsening Insecurity / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups by midfinger(m): 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
tutudesz:

The real Igbo's have accepted that Biafra is dead! Only the jobless ones still believe in Biafra! Biafra a place were money grows on tree,a place were bush meat is free with palm wine! Hahahah
Mr unity beggar how do u discern who are the real Igbos from the unreal ones....dude don't choke on Biafra yet!

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups by SHAKABOOM: 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
Uwazurike is a northern puppet na,nobody takes him ad ohaneze serious in the east.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups by tutudesz: 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
midfinger:
Mr unity beggar how do u discern who are the real Igbos from the unreal ones....dude don't choke on Biafra yet!
We all know who the real beggars is,the ones begging South south to join Biafra so hunger will not kill them!
Re: MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups by invisible2(m): 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
APCsupporter:

does that mean that massob is made up of Yorubas and abokis and not igbos? from what I have seen some far, the igbos are not united. only the jobless ones seem to be taking namdi Kanye seriously

The Igbo are more united than any other tribe.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups by ItsTutsi(m): 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
tutudesz:

Even your leader Ojukwu accepted and made peace with Nigeria even b4 and after death! So who are you to speak?

Re: MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups by APCsupporter: 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
tutudesz:

The real Igbo's have accepted that Biafra is dead! Only the jobless ones still believe in Biafra! Biafra a place were money grows on tree,a place were bush meat is free with palm wine! Hahahah

cheesy
Re: MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups by conductor5: 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2017

Re: MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups by conductor5: 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
APCsupporter:

cheesy
I couldn't find more than 30 people at the failed protest cum public holiday held for Fulani flogging victim, Abiola in Lagos today.
It's only in unity begging that you find ewedu Muslims and Afonja Christians agree on one side.

Almajiri Beggars cheesy
Re: MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups by tutudesz: 12:12am On Jun 13, 2017
midfinger:
The real Igbo's are the ones who have accepted their faith has Nigerians and live in peace with others tribes round Nigeria! While the fakes ones like yourself go about disgracing the Igbo's and creating problems for them.
Re: MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups by midfinger(m): 8:21am On Jun 13, 2017
tutudesz:

The real Igbo's are the ones who have accepted their faith has Nigerians and live in peace with others tribes round Nigeria! While the fakes ones like yourself go about disgracing the Igbo's and creating problems for them.
you are so senseless and shameless,you re not Igbo yet her affairs is all you concern yourself with,it sucks to be you this Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups by tutudesz: 8:58am On Jun 13, 2017
midfinger:
you are so senseless and shameless,you re not Igbo yet her affairs is all you concern yourself with,it sucks to be you this Yoruba man.
unfortunately for you am Ijaw!! Mr Biafra get off your ass and find something doing.
Re: MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups by GameGod(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups by midfinger(m): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2017
tutudesz:

unfortunately for you am Ijaw!! Mr Biafra get off your ass and find something doing.
I careless the hell where you claim to emanate from that's your effin Biz...stay outta Biafra matter before you choke to death-this is my earnest advice,bye.
Re: MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups by legislatively: 10:16am On Jun 13, 2017
Uwazuruike the massob king is a crook, only IPOB got Igbo respect.
Re: MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups by tutudesz: 11:56am On Jun 13, 2017
midfinger:
I careless the hell where you claim to emanate from that's your effin Biz...stay outta Biafra matter before you choke to death-this is my earnest advice,bye.
Biafra rat choking on the progress on Nigeria!
Re: MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups by midfinger(m): 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
tutudesz:

Biafra rat choking on the progress on Nigeria!
Hey am pretty confused here,I thought u said that u re ijaw..ordinarily, no sane ijaw man would be against Biafra for so many reasons, buh most importantly for the fact that he would control his God given resources when this British hole is dissolved in Nigerdelta republic. I don't know why u are so worked up...that Biafra sends a jittery wave down ur spines ,are you sure that u are truly ijaw as claimed cos u come across as yoruba grin
Re: MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups by tutudesz: 12:47am On Jun 14, 2017
midfinger:
Hey am pretty confused here,I thought u said that u re ijaw..ordinarily, no sane ijaw man would be against Biafra for so many reasons, buh most importantly for the fact that he would control his God given resources when this British hole is dissolved in Nigerdelta republic. I don't know why u are so worked up...that Biafra sends a jittery wave down ur spines ,are you sure that u are truly ijaw as claimed cos u come across as yoruba grin
Ask yourself why the whole south south is against Biafra and that will answer your question!
Re: MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups by midfinger(m): 7:24am On Jun 14, 2017
tutudesz:

Ask yourself why the whole south south is against Biafra and that will answer your question!
this rubbish u typed is fatally inconsequential.. Yea they don't support Biafra, but I guess that they support nigerdelta republic, so what's the issue here again?Who d hell are u to tell us what path to follow?Seems to me u don't know what u need,infact what do u want-nigerdelta republic or Nigeria?
Re: MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups by tutudesz: 9:14am On Jun 14, 2017
midfinger:
this rubbish u typed is fatally inconsequential.. Yea they don't support Biafra, but I guess that they support nigerdelta republic, so what's the issue here again?Who d hell are u to tell us what path to follow?Seems to me u don't know what u need,infact what do u want-nigerdelta republic or Nigeria?
Because you supporters of Biafra keep adding Niger Delta to your Biafra because of Oil! Biafra is Igbo
Re: MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups by midfinger(m): 11:11am On Jun 14, 2017
tutudesz:

Because you supporters of Biafra keep adding Niger Delta to your Biafra because of Oil! Biafra is Igbo
I give up on this dolt,now I know you lack the capacity to comprehend .Did u see me add nigerdelta in any of my posts?get off my mentions pls..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! / Evans Can Still Beat Kidnapping Charges In Court / What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.