Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Pastor Prevents Wife’s Burial With ‘Bouncers' (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Prevents Wife’s Burial With ‘Bouncers' (Photo) (56509 Views)

My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son / Burial Poster Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby In The Onitsha Fire Incident / Man Died After Attending His Wife's Burial In Maidugri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Pastor Prevents Wife’s Burial With ‘Bouncers' (Photo) by thorpido(m): 8:12am On Jun 15, 2017
Daboomb:

Ebi mi oloshi, Fraudulent Criminal trying to dupe people on Nairaland.
You certainly can comprehend simple constructs!
I know you are not educated at all otherwise, you will know that one spouse, is the next of kin of the other spouse, in a legal marriage.
It is only dangerous women like you, women who cant ever have a peaceful home because they dont trust their spouse, that jump their spouse and make someone else their next of kin.
Small time now, you will be crying like Mercy Aihigbe, when th eman panel-beat your oblong head. grin grin

I am sure, in your warped, lack of brain matta, anyone who acts a thief in a film, is also a thief in real life. undecided
You need a brain transplant! grin grin
Kid,you have had your rant courtesy of the free mb you received from your network provider.Now run along, go play with your mates
Re: Pastor Prevents Wife’s Burial With ‘Bouncers' (Photo) by Jman06(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2017
Daboomb:

I am sure you dont know the meaning of the words you are using in constructing your sentences.

When you use "OBVIOUSLY"...,
yet you have not put anything forward, to show any connection between the Husband and How the wife died...and you say it is obvious?

Are you an obvious Heediot"?
Really, burying her on the land, as a way of "showing respects to her"? Are you a kid or some intellectually challenged? angry angry

The family members might also have an eye for the land! They may want to seize and sell it.

You are such a fooool you know.
Perhaps, you are the heartless ''pastor'', that is why you are exhibiting this level of anguish.

Heartless hedioot!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts / Royal Father In Sex Scandal With Disabled Woman Of Four (Pictured) / Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.