Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Build Irresistible Personality With Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Build Irresistible Personality With Women (379 Views)

Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. / I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build Irresistible Personality With Women by Sherifastro(m): 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
In my experience, it's far better to ATTRACT a woman than to CHASE a woman.

If a woman is ATTRACTED to you, half the game is over.

In sales, it's much easier to sell your product to someone who's called you and said "Can you help me?" than to try to sell to people who you've called cold.

Here's my premise: Women are attracted to men for certain reasons and they go through a specific sequence internally when they are attracted to a man - there is a system, a sequence, a code if you will.

And once you know what it is, you can develop a method to create this sequence more often.

You can use this fact that there is a 'genetic mating sequence' to help you

Read more:- http://naijagrows.com/2017/06/build-irresistible-personality-women/

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Into A Mature These Are Nine Thing You Should To / Another Social Media Madness: US Woman Shoots, Kills Boyfriend In Youtube Stunt / So You Still Think LOVE IS ENOUGH? (Part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.