Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) (3405 Views)

How To Live Life On Your Terms And Feel Fulfilled Selling Your Skills / 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by Arnoldo(m): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
UK and US adsense available for sale(whatsapp the number on my signature)
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by taiwofawole: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
majortwild:
Hi Mr Taiwo pls i wanna ask referring to Ur reply Pls is there in any way u can help me With a premium Theme pls i will really appreciate because i dont have any for now and i really need it cry PLS IF I HAD MONEY I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT BUT SINCE I DONT HAVE I HAVE TO BE BEGGING TO KNOW WHO WILL COME TO MY AID undecided PLS SIR IF U CAN HELP ME WITH IT I WOULD APPRECIATE IT MORE BETTER SIR MY EMAIL IS Osakweonyeka22@gmail.com hoping to hear frm u smiley
i would send you sahifa , do you know how to customize it
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by majortwild(m): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
YES AT LEAST FRM THE KNOWLEDGE I HAVE I CAN TRY TANKS VERY MUCH Mr Taiwo I REALLY APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH MY EMAIL IS Osakweonyeka22@gmail.com i hope on getting it today so i can work toward getting it ready today my whatsapp number is 08144693737 TANKS AGAIN smiley
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by Obagoblog(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
Review my blog too. www.prosandconsblog.com
I applied twice and my applications were disapproved
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by Eze2000(m): 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
taiwofawole:

First up nice web design , your content are 93 % free from plagiarism , Try generating your privacy page from https://www.freeprivacypolicy.com is not detailed , use a custom email address like info@yourwebsite.com add it to your official email address , remove the widget tab for TAGS , let start from there , use the email you used to apply as a contact mail on your website

Hello, I've fixed all you asked except two.

1. the issue with a custom email address. Godaddy which is my domain name provider charges an arm and a leg in dollars for the email and there seems to be no other way to get it easily. I kinda broke now to go paying $10 for email. Can't i do without?

2. The tag issues. As you noticed my main niche is literature> It is impossible with tags. Stories are categorized by tags....that's what all readers run to ro find what want.
I can renam the 'tags' to categories or even reduce the number of the tags itself.
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by taiwofawole: 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
majortwild:
YES AT LEAST FRM THE KNOWLEDGE I HAVE I CAN TRY TANKS VERY MUCH Mr Taiwo I REALLY APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH MY EMAIL IS Osakweonyeka22@gmail.com i hope on getting it today so i can work toward getting it ready today my whatsapp number is 08144693737 TANKS AGAIN smiley
check ur mail
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by taiwofawole: 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
Eze2000:

1. the issue with a custom email address. Godaddy which is my domain name provider charges an arm and a leg in dollars for the email and there seems to be no other way to get it easily. I kinda broke now to go paying $10 for email. Can't i do without?

2. The tag issues. As you noticed my main niche is literature> It is impossible with tags. Stories are categorized by tags....that's what all readers run to ro find what want.
I can renam the 'tags' to categories or even reduce the number of the tags itself.
1 . you don't need to purchase just login to your cpanel click on email , then click create email
2.just for the main time untill you get approved
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by Eze2000(m): 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
taiwofawole:

1 . you don't need to purchase just login to your cpanel click on email , then click create email
2.just for the main time untill you get approved

Bro, I tell u that Go Daddy don't offer free email no more. By the way I'm hosted on blogger but just got domain name from them. The charge $1.20 per month and i cant pay that now.

Again, why do you think my tags may get me disapproved? None of the guys from the official AdSense forum flagged it went i when i first asked their opinions leat time.
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by naijahut: 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
taiwofawole:

Your widget navigation is not making sense , it need to b re design drop me a mail contain the admin login via cybertee9@gmail.com . i would help do that and also check some other things
I sent you a mail
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by majortwild(m): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
Sorry i didnt see any email kindly check well my email is Osakweonyeka22@gmail.com Or u can send it to my whatsapp 08144693737 smiley tank u MR TAIWO
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by Obagoblog(m): 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
Check mine for me, Mr. Taiwo www.prosandconsblog.com
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by benzems(m): 12:41am On Jun 15, 2017
A "Virgin" working Google Adsense account for sale
Please call benzems 08087752533
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by tosyne2much(m): 12:58am On Jun 15, 2017
Kimcutie:

Jxt do it first and and me the link
I have downloaded and applied it.. Kindly check it out bro

www.tosyne2much.com
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by Kimcutie: 8:26am On Jun 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
I have downloaded and applied it.. Kindly check it out bro

www.tosyne2much.com
Cancel your mobile view and use desktop view then apply
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by taiwofawole: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2017
Eze2000:

Bro, I tell u that Go Daddy don't offer free email no more. By the way I'm hosted on blogger but just got domain name from them. The charge $1.20 per month and i cant pay that now.

Again, why do you think my tags may get me disapproved? None of the guys from the official AdSense forum flagged it went i when i first asked their opinions leat time.

It been long since i used godaddy though due to the high dollar rate , it an opinion though from my experience The Tag is taking to much space from the widget ,
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by taiwofawole: 11:03am On Jun 15, 2017
Everyone , send me your admin password and url , the name of your website
Many might not get approved because u re not using the right plugins
cybertee9@gmail.com
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by majortwild(m): 11:42am On Jun 15, 2017
HI MR TAIWO I DIDNT GET UR EMAIL AGAIN I MADE A CHANGE IN THE THEMES KINDLY REVIEW AND GET BACK TO ME TANKS www.pickersalert.com.ng AND MY EMAIL Osakweonyeka22@gmail.com tanks kiss
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by zoho23(m): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Please I just got approved by google adsense Yesterday But the ads are not displaying on my blog

www.Trendinghelm..com
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by PMBNG(m): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
taiwofawole:

It been long since i used godaddy though due to the high dollar rate , it an opinion though from my experience The Tag is taking to much space from the widget ,

Bro can you please help me out with the sahifa theme?

God bless!

mezstanley@gmail.com
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by taiwofawole: 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
zoho23:
Please I just got approved by google adsense Yesterday But the ads are not displaying on my blog

www.Trendinghelm..com
it showing already , but your placement might get you banned , drop me a mail at cybertee9@gmail.com
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by taiwofawole: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
PMBNG:

Bro can you please help me out with the sahifa theme?

God bless!

mezstanley@gmail.com
i would upload the sahifa via Beat City Music Forum
it not uploading via email
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by PMBNG(m): 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
taiwofawole:

i would upload the sahifa via Beat City Music Forum
it not uploading via email

I will be greatful if you will inbox me the link in my email to download from there.

Thanks
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by tosyne2much(m): 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
taiwofawole:
Everyone , send me your admin password and url , the name of your website
Many might not get approved because u re not using the right plugins
cybertee9@gmail.com
I have applied a responsive template and I've done some alignments to enable it Adsense approval worthy

Check it out bro

www.tosyne2much.com
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by ritajohn: 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
Eze2000:

For your custom email I think I can help you with than. For most domain name, you have the chance of getting a custom email address either by using zoho mail or yandex mail. Just google how to get free custom email address using zoho mail or yandex. You will see steps on how to set it up. That is what I using on my blog. You can check using me signature.
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by taiwofawole: 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
I have applied a responsive template and I've done some alignments to enable it Adsense approval worthy

Check it out bro

www.tosyne2much.com
ok , re apply
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by tosyne2much(m): 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
zoho23:

www.Trendinghelm..com
Did you apply for US or Nigeria Adsense?
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by Mouhstorph5(m): 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
Naijcampus..com

adegbenromustopha30@gmail.com
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by PMBNG(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
taiwofawole:

ok , re apply

Still waiting for the theme bro
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by Mouhstorph5(m): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mouhstorph5:
Naijcampus..com

adegbenromustopha30@gmail.com

Please help me ooooo
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 17, 2017
Please help me check.. http://Collegegist.com.ng ... Thanks
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by Compliant(m): 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger / Seven Blog Killers To Avoid / Who Did This Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.