Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Can You Propose To Ur Man If He Is Wasting Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Propose To Ur Man If He Is Wasting Time? (612 Views)

"Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Propose To Ur Man If He Is Wasting Time? by okey4reel(m): 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ladies in the house, what's ur say
Re: Can You Propose To Ur Man If He Is Wasting Time? by sinaj(f): 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Will enter another bus o!
Re: Can You Propose To Ur Man If He Is Wasting Time? by MissRaine69(f): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
Wasting time? Mmmm that might not be the reason why he has not proposed. He couple could have a lot of an anxieties on his mind.
So yes
Re: Can You Propose To Ur Man If He Is Wasting Time? by okey4reel(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
MissRaine69:
Wasiting time? Mmmm that might not be the reason why he has not proposed. He couple could have a lot of an anxieties on his mind.
So yes
I dey feel u
Re: Can You Propose To Ur Man If He Is Wasting Time? by okey4reel(m): 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
sinaj:
Lol see u, what if you have invested in the relationship
Re: Can You Propose To Ur Man If He Is Wasting Time? by crismark(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
sinaj:
see u!!! u go enter anoda bus, what if u enter one chance beta propose and swallow ur pride
Re: Can You Propose To Ur Man If He Is Wasting Time? by sinaj(f): 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
okey4reel:

Lol see u, what if you have invested in the relationship
chai!

Will let it slide
Re: Can You Propose To Ur Man If He Is Wasting Time? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
No, because he'll probably feel duty bound to say yes, to spare my feelings. And all the while, he'll be hoping for an act of God to get him out of the engagement. I could even end up dying in an accident, if God loves him more than me.
Re: Can You Propose To Ur Man If He Is Wasting Time? by okey4reel(m): 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
MsRoe:
No, because he'll probably feel duty bound to say yes, to spare my feelings. And all the while, he'll be hoping for an act of God to get him out of the engagement. I could even end up dying in an accident, if God loves him more than me.
hmmmm u won't die, but its possible he is not yet sure of what he wants, so he is taking his time

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Romantically Kiss His Babymama, Abigail Barwuah / Two Side Chicks Decide To Get Married After They Dated Married Man Who Cheated / Lol... Imagine If Yemi Osinbajo's Wife Rejected Him Because He Is Short!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.