Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha (32554 Views)

Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha / Muritala Abiola: Obasanjo Collected N3m From Abiola To Work Against Abacha / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by feelgoodInc: 9:15am On Jun 13, 2017
seunmsg:
This story will be more credible if Al-Mustapha can make a copy of the video clip public. All the same, Oyedokun and other discredited Afenifere leaders no longer represents the interest of the Yoruba race.

he has to convert it from video cassette to DVD then to an mp4 before releasing it, give the man time meeeeeen

1 Like

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by agadez007(m): 9:17am On Jun 13, 2017
Suffersticated People killed Abiola and shared his Meat-Abiola's son grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by Wyttcat: 9:19am On Jun 13, 2017
Abeg do us all a favor by mentioning the names of these people that collected the money, waiting for them to die before mentioning them will make you lose all credibility. According to Oba Akiolu and Tinubu, Awujale refused. So who else collected the money? We really need to hang Abiola's death on these useless agbaya.

1 Like

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by nwadiuko1(m): 9:19am On Jun 13, 2017
ndi ga ere nwanne ha n'ihi ego

1 Like

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by akpamuomenka: 9:20am On Jun 13, 2017
Waspy:
A lot of Biafra youths online, especially NL are either new to contemporary history and sway of things or they're all just bunch of dumb teenagers who are keen on believing everything online.

AlMustapha, who ought to be ashamed and grateful, he's only alive by virtue of the system failures of the nation(he played a major role in the system failures tho, alongside his lord evilismo) shld be held for obstructing and perverting justice to Abiolas killers all these years.

Cry me a lagoon.

How will that be after your people have collected money from the killers of MKO and OBJ given a presidential slot to pacify you people?. What does Abiola's son mean by saying that the Yorubas killed his father and shared his meat? YEYE DEY SMELL.

9 Likes

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by Biafracom(m): 9:20am On Jun 13, 2017
Igbos can kill their people because of money. Igbos too love money. Igbos are rituals.
THUNDER FIRE all of una saying those rubbish.
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by ACHILLES45: 9:21am On Jun 13, 2017
COWARDS ALL OVER AFONJALAND.

2 Likes

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by fendorf(m): 9:22am On Jun 13, 2017
We know them

2 Likes

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by bayulll011(m): 9:22am On Jun 13, 2017
sarrki:
Same freedom fighter leader's

I trust Nobody now aside Mr president and Prof Yemi Osinbajo

he should shut his uselesss mouth up,all we want to see is the video or pix in 2017 you cant make an accusations without a proof,am not dumb as many nigerian are.

2 Likes

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by eph12(m): 9:24am On Jun 13, 2017
GasAndOilTheory:

Al-Mustapha was arrested and held in Kirikiri as far back as 1998. (19 years ago )
He had to wait till 2017 to tell Igbo's that he had a Video tape that could have vindicated him of murder... Lol kirikir must be a 5 star hotel
The video did not vindicate him of murder. Learn to read and understand.

5 Likes

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by WorldRichest: 9:25am On Jun 13, 2017
dragonking2:

Leave GEJ out of your miseries. ..focus on your masters. Treacherous people. You guys are even worse than Judas Iscariot. Shior.

Someone like you should have been sacrificed for Biaffraud between 1867 and 1970.
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 13, 2017
Judases!

2 Likes

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by Abagworo(m): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2017
Since it was international powers that were involved there was only one choice which is accept compensation and promote peace or die.
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by akpamuomenka: 9:29am On Jun 13, 2017
bayulll011:

he should shut his uselesss mouth up,all we want to see is the video or pix in 2017 you cant make an accusations without a proof,am not dumb as many nigerian are.

Maybe you should as well ask for the video and pics of MKO drinking poisoned Tea before you believe that he was poisoned.

If the betrayers are of Igbo origin, I am sure you won't be reasoning this way.

3 Likes

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by Keegan: 9:31am On Jun 13, 2017
Thank God for Nairaland. God bless Yorubaland!
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by Wyttcat: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2017
Why are you then running wild like hungry monkey at the sight of banana? You can't insult Yoruba on a thread that doesn't concern you and not expect backlash, you hypocrite! Only God knows the kind of drug in your water in SE or it's the red dust that has clogged your brain. The thread really has nothing to do with ibos, but you have almost taken over the thread venting your frustration.
IJOBA2:
I HAVE NOTICED THAT YOU AFONJA MUSLIMS CANNOT MAKE A SENTENCE WITHOUT INVOLVING THE IGBOS grin.
THIS IS THE QUESTION YOU SHOULD ANSWER.
1) IS MKO ABIOLA AN IGBO MAN?
2) IS OPADOKUN AN IGBO MAN?
3) WHICH IGBO MAN FOLLOWED OPADOKUN TO ASO ROCK THE DAY THEY SOLD YOU GUYS INTO SLAVERYgrin
IS THE NARRATOR AN IGBO MAN.

THIS SLAVE AND MASTERS STORY HAS ABSOLUTEY NOTHING TO DO WITH IGBOS.

WE IGBOS ARE JUST LOVERS OF SPECTACLE grin
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by Teenaira: 9:34am On Jun 13, 2017
I hope Al-Mustafa will like us to believe this his rubbish. A number of things happened during the period this guy Mustafa is referring to. He should just for posterity tell us the truth about what he knows.
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by feelgoodInc: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2017
Teenaira:
I hope Al-Mustafa will like us to believe this his rubbish. A number of things happened during the period this guy Mustafa is referring to. He should just for posterity tell us the truth about what he knows.
He just told you the truth, about what he knows.

3 Likes

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by tomakint: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2017
sarrki:
Same freedom fighter leader's

I trust Nobody now aside Mr president and Prof Yemi Osinbajo

You are still not learning. The creed is, "trust no one'
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by themayor4542(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2017
WorldRichest:
I formerly found it difficult to believe that Opadokun and his gang of thieves collected dollars from those that killed MKO Abiola. However, after learning about how Opadoun, Ganiu Adams, Yinka Odumkin, Olu Falae and their gang of thieves collected dollars for Goatluck Jonaddaft in order to rig election against Buhri/Osinbajo, then I got convinced that this gang of looters can sell their parents for money just like a typical Flattino from the yEast.
Keep your point straight and stop the tribal bigotry.

5 Likes

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2017
Afonjas are known to be betrayals. They betrayed their leader and has been placed under a curse to serve strangers all their lives.
I only sympatize with late Kudirate Abiola but her husband like Awolowo betrayed his friends and ended up been betrayed by Afenifere.
I hope somebody does not betray VP Osibande!

7 Likes

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by Wyttcat: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2017
He's had it for a long time, does he need 20 more years to convert it?
feelgoodInc:

he has to convert it from video cassette to DVD then to an mp4 before releasing it, give the man time meeeeeen
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by fof1: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2017
GasAndOilTheory:

Al-Mustapha was arrested and held in Kirikiri as far back as 1998. (19 years ago )
He had to wait till 2017 to tell Igbo's that he had a Video tape that could have vindicated him of murder... Lol kirikir must be a 5 star hotel

PLS KEEP QUIET AND LISTEN,READ OR LEARN FROM OTHERS. THE MAJOR WAS KEPT IN PRISON DELIBERATELY,KEPT AWAY FROM PUBLIC BCOX OF WHAT HE KNOWS AND TO BREAK HIM DOWN. THINKING THAT TIME WILL BE D HEALER. HE HAS ALWAYS MAINTAINED HIS POSITION. HE IS NOT FRAMING ANYTHING. SO NIGERIANS SHOULD AWAIT MORE REVELATIONS WITH TIME.

5 Likes

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by KayB: 9:49am On Jun 13, 2017
GasAndOilTheory:

Is this how your brain processed the information Al Mustafa released?

WHAT LOGICAL RESPONSE ARE YOU EXPECTING AGAIN? AL MUSTAPHA IS A MERE CONFUSIONIST, LOOKING FOR ATTENTION AND RELEVANCE FROM THOSE WHO SEE ISSUE FROM THE SURFACE. HE SHOULD BE PICKED UP AGAIN IN SALIENT CLIME FOR CONSPIRACY, ACCESSORY TO MURDER OVER THIS AMBIGUOUS STATEMENT

1 Like

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by fof1: 9:50am On Jun 13, 2017
GasAndOilTheory:

PLS KEEP QUIET AND LISTEN,READ OR LEARN FROM OTHERS. THE MAJOR WAS KEPT IN PRISON DELIBERATELY,KEPT AWAY FROM PUBLIC BCOX OF WHAT HE KNOWS AND TO BREAK HIM DOWN. THINKING THAT TIME WILL BE D HEALER. HE HAS ALWAYS MAINTAINED HIS POSITION. HE IS NOT FRAMING ANYTHING. SO NIGERIANS SHOULD AWAIT MORE REVELATIONS WITH TIME. D DECEITS IN HIGH PLACES IS UNIMAGINABLY DAMNING...
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by steve6: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2017
Hmmm...
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by Abbey24(m): 9:53am On Jun 13, 2017
This Claim Is Baseless And No Any Iota Of Truth This Man Can Only Proof Me Wrong By Providing A Copy Of D Video
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by houstonia(m): 9:55am On Jun 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:

Divide & Rule tactics.
I implore you to meet any wise elder around you that have deep knowledge about Nigeria history for you to know the truth.
Abiola is a backstabber/greedy/traitor/desperate con-artist, someone that worked against Obafemi Awolowo despite the fact that they are from the same state? Abiola that single handedly finance the coup against Ernest Shonekan?
M K O Abiola is evil & he's judge already!
Al Mustapha can go to hell with his useless tape because it is all fallacy as Yorubas now fully understand the northerner DIVIDE & RULE TACTICS

your head dey dia. i am igbo and i know that a separation is imminent. The Hausa are laying the foundation of a divided southern Nigeria before it even emerges.

1 Like

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by Odeyinigbin(m): 9:57am On Jun 13, 2017
ERockson:
Nobody goes to Aso rock and come back empty handed most especially when you are invited by the president, They give transport fare in dollars like the one given by GEJ to Bakere and was rejected. So, this killer should keep shut

C dis one ooooo
Were u there?
Pls mind ur utterances before dey pick u up

1 Like

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 13, 2017
The facts are:

Abiola was killed. Kudirat was killed. And Obasanjo was made President, to calm the Yorubas. Then, Obasanjo was in Prison. If the then Presidency could compensate Yorubas by making Obasanjo President, I believe some other form of compensation was offered to those 'outside' prison.

Now, let's go analytical;

Who were the major voices that championed the June 12 Declaration who went silent after Abiola and Wife were murdered ?

When you know the answer to the question above, then ask the next question.

Why did these Pro-Abiola allies go silent after the murder of Abiola ?

I believe there were compensations BEFORE and AFTER the Murders.

BUT;

Who and who was there when the murders were planned ? I am very sure, that the political hierarchy then, can not kill Abiola without discussing with KEY Yoruba players in the poltics then.

So, Yoruba people need to ponder on how Abiola's allies went silent, and those who became Richer even as Abiola was decaying in his grave.

The handwriting is on the Wall. Someone was betrayed, and by his own people among others.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy / Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging / Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.