Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,418 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

C N Advice Your Self,come Across Dis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / C N Advice Your Self,come Across Dis (449 Views)

The Worst Advice Your Parents Gave You? / How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? / If You Come Across Those Girl In Dis Photo Wat Will You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

C N Advice Your Self,come Across Dis by moblix: 3:51am On Jun 13, 2017
True life story please read.

My name is Lisa and in some hours time I will be living this world, I do not seek pity but prayer and also I plead that every one that read these will share so as to warn the ever growing slay mama out there, at the long run you ain't actually slaying but killing yourself.
I don't have mush to say but my before and after picture should convince you.
The only thing I remember now is my name and the last time I had sex with a yahoo boy, I can't remember his face or his name again but I know judgement will one day catch up with him as it has done with me.

And I use the last minute and breath to warn every lady out there that goes after men,boys and kids with flashy things. Please all that glitters are not gold.

Like our page too.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Marry My Friend's Ex Who Is Also My Ex's Friend? / . / Have You Ever Felt This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.