Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

To be or not to be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To be or not to be (654 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To be or not to be by 1one: 11:31am On Jan 22, 2010
sometimes i ask myself y cnt i jst stay alone nd single witout d desire 2 hav a lady, smetimes bein in a relationship cn b like calculus,then again stayin single cn b like integration, it beats me
Re: To be or not to be by Blueice4re(f): 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2010
Continue asking very soon you will have an answer.
Re: To be or not to be by sistajay(f): 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2010
The decision is yours poster, to be or not to be!!
Re: To be or not to be by justwise(m): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2010
Sometimes and i really mean [b]S[/b]ometimes u need to stay single, rela/ship can be such a hard work when u are in it just to save face.
Re: To be or not to be by iice(f): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2010
Do what you want not what others are doing or what others tell you to do.
Re: To be or not to be by LordReed(m): 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2010
Most people forget/are not aware of the fact that freedom comes with responsibility.

The freedom of choice either to be in a relationship or not comes with the responsibility of living with the result of ur actions.

If u always keep this in mind u will realise that whining about what is as ineffective as crying over spilt milk.

Whateva u choose it's ur responsibility to be happy in it.
Re: To be or not to be by chidipupay(m): 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2010
the questn is a vry dificult one to answer. Sumtimes u might want to be alone, but the environment might decide for you, while sumtimes you might want to be in a relationship. but also the enviroment can shape that too. but the choice is still urs to make
Re: To be or not to be by jenibayo(f): 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2010
Blueice4re:

Continue asking very soon you will have an answer.

Keep asking ur answer is coming to ur way ok.
Re: To be or not to be by raybanny: 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2010
lwkmd its either u arent rich or u jst lack romance in ur life ,
Re: To be or not to be by MyneWhite1(f): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2010
It is not by force sha. Take love jeje till your heart is mended.

Re: To be or not to be by Pweety4me(f): 12:06am On Jan 23, 2010
To be or not 2 be dat is d question. . . smiley
Re: To be or not to be by unban190: 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2010
to be
Re: To be or not to be by ssumpta(f): 2:30am On Jan 24, 2010
@poster. U never see something.
Love n rels are not for the fainthearted.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Lawmakers Considering A Law To Ban Gays From Associating / Ladies How Can You Attract The Man Of Your Life? / Mother Of Two Held Over Lover’s Death In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.