Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Nigeria Lawmakers Considering A Law To Ban Gays From Associating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Lawmakers Considering A Law To Ban Gays From Associating (655 Views)

I Love Her But I Am Considering A Break Up For Good. / How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) / The Faces Of Nigerian Gays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Lawmakers Considering A Law To Ban Gays From Associating by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 14, 2010
Lawmakers in Nigeria are thinking about enacting a law that will ban any type of association among gays, with penalties of as much as five years in jail. Nigeria has a small and deeply closeted gay group with very couple of openly gay Nigerians. It’s unlawful to engage in homosexual acts in Nigeria, and anybody convicted of violating that law faces jail in the south, which can be mostly Christian, and in the mainly Muslim north, homosexuals encounter execution.

http://dailyobama.org/?p=549
Re: Nigeria Lawmakers Considering A Law To Ban Gays From Associating by Olisa4all: 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2010
I support

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Want To Know. / Pls Advise. Is Relationship Meant To Be Endured Or Enjoyed Before Marriage? / Ladies-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.