Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? (5299 Views)

Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by Lagboyinibadan(m): 8:47am On Jun 13, 2017
So, I was in a public transport, a bus and there was this lady probably in her late thirties or early forties sitting beside me and she chose that moment as the best to put her hand inside her wrapper and underwear and taking out her tampon. I had to keep my schoolbag in between us to avoid being touched with the same hand.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by Loyalblak007(f): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2017
Eewwwww I don't even want to talk about it lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by Titheman(m): 8:53am On Jun 13, 2017
mouth gas discharge aka mouth odor aka smelly mouth..aka dead rat zone.

happened to. me in a bus...left me asking my self cant dis gal perceive the odoriferous saga she is causing? because it was all over d place.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by SuperSuave(m): 8:57am On Jun 13, 2017
Fart angry I passionately hate it
Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by stephleena(f): 8:57am On Jun 13, 2017
lol,due to my profession, I get to see disgusting stuffs each day,like a patient, who had neck injury..early this morning, instead of the dirty man,to ask for help,or I get something for him to pour out his saliva, he just sat down,after clearing his throat and all the coughing, dripping out the dirty saliva from his mouth,which ended on the collar around his neck,and he was so unrepentant..
Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by Sirpluv: 8:58am On Jun 13, 2017
One of my friend usually picks his nose and then put whatever comes out alongside his fingers in his mouth
Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by RedBeauty: 8:59am On Jun 13, 2017
Spitting
Find it highly disgusting .. sad
Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 13, 2017
I was sharing a room with a friend & we had only one bed lol. We were broke asses tongue One night her BF came over, drunk & they started having sex right beside me in bed. I swear I had motion sickness from the rocking bed, knowing it was rocking because of sex. I even moved to sleep on the edge of the bed because psychologically & physically, it felt like I was in a pool of semen. Ms ZarZar was NOT a happy camper in the morning grin Disgusting.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by Josh44s(m): 9:13am On Jun 13, 2017
Sirpluv:
One of my friend usually picks his nose and then put whatever comes out alongside his fingers in his mouth

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:16am On Jun 13, 2017
angry Thats how some women would be picking there bear bear in public angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:18am On Jun 13, 2017
cry
Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by NLProblemChild(m): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 13, 2017
SuperSuave:
do you fart?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by kullozone(m): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2017
Dirty people.... Bye bye!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 13, 2017
SuperSuave:
don't you fart?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:34am On Jun 13, 2017
ZarZar:
I was sharing a room with a friend & we had only one bed lol. We were broke asses tongue One night her BF came over, drunk & they started having sex right beside me in bed. I swear I had motion sickness from the rocking bed, knowing it was rocking because of sex. I even moved to sleep on the edge of the bed because psychologically & physically, it felt like I was in a pool of semen. Ms ZarZar was NOT a happy camper in the morning grin Disgusting.
Lol... Why didn't you leave the bed for them though?

©YBR
Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by IamSINZ(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2017
I have this friend who is quite fond of leaving my toilet unflushed. I don't know if he does it deliberately to piss me off or if he has beef with the flusher. I just don't know sad

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2017
Blowing their stupid nose and I fucking hate it when people do that crazy throat thing to spit out phlegm angry

©YBR

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 13, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Lol... Why didn't you leave the bed for them though?

©YBR

And sleep where, outside? The two main reasons were, it was night time so I couldn't up & leave. We also didn't have enough blankets for me to make a makeshift bed on the floor.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by ButterFrost212(f): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:
lol,due to my profession, I get to see disgusting stuffs each day,like a patient, who had neck injury..early this morning, instead of the dirty man,to ask for help,or I get something for him to pour out his saliva, he just sat down,after clearing his throat and all the coughing, dripping out the dirty saliva from his mouth,which ended on the collar around his neck,and he was so unrepentant..

Eeew, this must be absolutely disgusting. angry angry
Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by NLbully(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2017
Producing snot from the mouth Ewwwwww I can kill someone because of that
Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:48am On Jun 13, 2017
ZarZar:

And sleep where, outside? The two main reasons were, it was night time so I couldn't up & leave. We also didn't have enough blankets for me to make a makeshift bed on the floor.
Oh, okay! I was thinking makeshift anyway.

©YBR

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by Thermodynamics(m): 11:00am On Jun 13, 2017
When a girl has mouth odor. I totally haaaaaate that, no matter how beautiful she iz, just stay away from me.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 13, 2017
A certain someone and I were necking. I wouldn't let us have sex. There and then he tactfully masturbated beside me. I pretended to be unaware. Bleeding disgusting.
Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by Airforce1medic(m): 11:06am On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:
hmmm!seems you're a nurse,right?
Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 13, 2017
Some girls though, one of the most disgusting things I've witnessed beside me was done by a girl.
Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by stephleena(f): 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
Airforce1medic:
hmmm!seems you're a nurse,right?
hmm
Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by judgedredd22(m): 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
ZarZar:

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by judgedredd22(m): 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nazeren:
A certain someone and I were necking. I wouldn't let us have sex. There and then he tactfully masturbated beside me. I pretended to be unaware. Bleeding disgusting.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by judgedredd22(m): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
angry Thats how some women would be picking there bear bear in public angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by harriet412(f): 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
My roommate does this every time.. she'd get tissue from me and blow her nose right in front of me even after I've complained.... Very annoying somebody undecidedundecided
Re: What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? by Greenbullet(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
Thank God I live alone, I hate staying with anyone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Wants Me To Have Sex With His Brother - Nigerian Woman Cries Out / 24 Year Old American Millionaire:"My Wife Is My Strength" / How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.