Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

5 Secret Ways To Show Your Love To Your Partner - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Secret Ways To Show Your Love To Your Partner (379 Views)

Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time / I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Secret Ways To Show Your Love To Your Partner by unitee2011: 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
There are many ways to express love to your partner other than quoting the actual words "I Love You." Usually the fire in relationships dies down after a while and the feeling of your heart pounding with the excitement of being with your significant other is not felt nearly as often, or even at all.

So, how do we get back that love, passion and warm feeling that wraps around us and penetrate our thoughts in the beginning of a relationship?

Many say actions speak louder than words so below I have listed 5 secrets of seduction to help you show your partner how much you truly love them:

1. Flirt
This is a light-hearted seduction with the intent of conveying love! Why not send a sexy text message or email while you are at work? This reminds the other person that you are thinking about him or her. It also increases the intensity of love so that you actually look forward to seeing each other when you return home from work.

2. Candles
According to Feng Shui, the seduction candle is red and the ingredients are musk, patchouli, pine, cedar and juniper. This secret of seduction can put back the romance in your relationships. Why not fill your room with scented candles and turn off the lights just to relax in each others arms? The extra effort goes a very long way!

3. Food It is said that "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach," however this is also thought to be the secret of successful seduction of women too. Show your love by setting up a surprise dinner for two. Add flowers, soft music and incense to create a seductive love nest. Aphrodisiac foods such as oysters, chili, chocolate, figs, honey and walnuts are said to aid in the stimulation of your loved ones hormones.

Read More here http://www.365inspirationfm.com/2017/06/5-secret-ways-to-show-your-love-to-your.html

(1) (Reply)

"Marriage Is Not About How Compatible Couples Are But How They Are Able To Manag / 6 Ways To Protect Elderly Ones From Scam. / The Role Of Fantasy In Relationships Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.