Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

"Marriage Is Not About How Compatible Couples Are But How They Are Able To Manag - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Marriage Is Not About How Compatible Couples Are But How They Are Able To Manag (381 Views)

We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / Why African Couples Are Not Romantic* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Marriage Is Not About How Compatible Couples Are But How They Are Able To Manag by donmayorgroup(m): 2:44am On Jun 16, 2017
"Marriage Is Not About How Compatible Couples Are But How They Are Able To Manage Their Incompatibility” – Charly Boy

Nigeria most controversial entertainer, Charles Oputa popularly known as Charley Boy has made some vital points about marriage.

The Area Father who has been married to an African-American singer and former fashion designer Diane Oputa for over thirty years said that marriage has not been an easy thing at all.

He stated further that his long years in marriage has taught him how to persevere, tolerate and be discipline amidst various thorns in marriage.

He took to his Instagram page to praise his wife for being his ultimate merit page. One of the things in his life that he got right.

According to him , “My Wife, I trust that our togetherness over the years have taught some people about perseverance, tolerance, discipline and friendship. Though our marriage has not been a bed of roses like that, but we have managed to stay loyal to one another.

“I have been our soldier, protecting this fragile thing called marriage. E no easyooooooooo. Now we know that marriage isn’t about how compatible couples are but how they deal with their incompatibility. You are one of the things in my life that I got right, my ultimate merit badge, may we never grow old. If no be YOU, Na who.”

Read more here>>http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2017/06/marriage-is-not-about-how-compatible.html

Re: "Marriage Is Not About How Compatible Couples Are But How They Are Able To Manag by Theyveedo(m): 2:54am On Jun 16, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] U try
Re: "Marriage Is Not About How Compatible Couples Are But How They Are Able To Manag by Nobody: 2:58am On Jun 16, 2017
Kudos!

Slay mama and baby mama running things nowadays.
Re: "Marriage Is Not About How Compatible Couples Are But How They Are Able To Manag by donmayorgroup(m): 2:59am On Jun 16, 2017
Haha...you funny!

(1) (Reply)

At Last, Lionel Messi Weds Childhood Sweetheart / Apostle Suleiman Places 73-year-old Woman On 50K Lifetime Monthly Salary / I Need A Link Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.