Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Help A Confuse Broda - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Confuse Broda (1080 Views)

"I May Be Ugly But I Confuse Men With My Big Assets" - Busty Lady Says. / Please Help A Confuse Friend / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Confuse Broda by smadav(m): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
good day all pls I need an advice urgently.
I have known this girl for a year now but officially dating for 5months now . the relationship is going well and I mean very well, she is all I need right now she told me she was dis virgined by a priest and have been active with him before she met me and have stopped seeing him which I believe.
my problem now is since we started dating she refuse me sex her reason being that she want a sex free relationship which am not comfortable with it. I need advice cos I want to end the relationship for someone that will give in to me body no be firewood now or cheat will still in d relationship cos its weeing me down since 5months now I don try now .
Re: Help A Confuse Broda by smardray(m): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
Na d tin come make ur brain dull wey u dey write *weeing me down*??

1 Like

Re: Help A Confuse Broda by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Baba, juz respek her decision abeg.. She is not comfortable having sex with u...

Besides, either she preferred the PRIEST or he is threatening her..

Juz saying the possibilities cool
Re: Help A Confuse Broda by Lionessza(f): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
Maybe you should consider priesthood too tongue

1 Like

Re: Help A Confuse Broda by smadav(m): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
Baba, juz respek her decision abeg.. She is not comfortable having sex with u...

Besides, either she preferred the PRIEST or he is threatening her..

Juz saying the possibilities cool
thanks dear I appreciate ur advice that means I should break up with her
Re: Help A Confuse Broda by MissRaine69(f): 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
I can see why you are confused. She indulged the priest but is now saying no to you. Have you thought about the fact that maybe she does not have good memories of the whole experience with the priest?
Give her time and respect her wishes. Putting pressure could ruin what you already have.
Re: Help A Confuse Broda by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
smadav:
thanks dear I appreciate ur advice that means I should break up with her

So you decided to break up with her because she is refusing you sex? Is sex the only reason why you are in a relationship with your girlfriend?

Have you two actually had a serious conversation about what exactly happened during her relationship with the priest, and specifically, why she doesn't want to have sex with you?
Re: Help A Confuse Broda by tonaydo(m): 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
smadav:
I have known this girl for a year now but officially dating for 5months now . the relationship is going well and I mean very well, she is all I need right now she told me she was dis virgined by a priest and have been active with him before she met me and have stopped seeing him which I believe.
my problem now is since we started dating she refuse me sex her reason being that she want a sex free relationship which am not comfortable with it. I need advice cos I want to end the relationship for someone that will give in to me body no be firewood now or cheat will still in d relationship cos its weeing me down since 5months now I don try now .
there are so many things you need to know about girls, one of them is attention. if that's what she wants accept it like that and try as much as possible to maintain it, make sure you do it in a way she will start to wonder if she is attractive or not. . .nobody go tell her to seduce you

thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Confuse Broda by crismark(m): 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
do u really need any advice on this??
Re: Help A Confuse Broda by LePrezident(m): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
smardray:
Na d tin come make ur brain dull wey u dey write *weeing me down*??

Lol
Re: Help A Confuse Broda by LePrezident(m): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
smadav:

Lol guy you don try, 5 moons no be beans. Free the babe and go get another. High chance dey say another person dey shine your babe Congo as you dey there dey dull.
Re: Help A Confuse Broda by smadav(m): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
MissRaine69:
I can see why you are confused. She indulged the priest but is now saying no to you. Have you thought about the fact that maybe she does not have good memories of the whole experience with the priest?
Give her time and respect her wishes. Putting pressure could ruin what you already have.
thanks dear my problem is why she refused me but have been with the priest before she met me. my problem is not her past life with d priest but why she said no and not shifting grounds
Re: Help A Confuse Broda by cerowo(f): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
Both of u shld sit nd talk abt it, rather than planning 2 opt out
Re: Help A Confuse Broda by smadav(m): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
Naqade:

So you decided to break up with her because she is refusing you sex? Is sex the only reason why you are in a relationship with your girlfriend?

Have you two actually had a serious conversation about what exactly happened during her relationship with the priest, and specifically, why she doesn't want to have sex with you?
yes dear we have and that's the only problem we are facing for now.
Re: Help A Confuse Broda by smadav(m): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
cerowo:
Both of u shld sit nd talk abt it, rather than planning 2 opt out
yes we have discussed and she said nothing can make her have sex for now and am not OK with it.apart from d sex issue the relationship is superb. but men am just human
Re: Help A Confuse Broda by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Help A Confuse Broda by smadav(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
Naqade:

Don't dare me. I am a dude. With a D.
alright
Re: Help A Confuse Broda by MissRaine69(f): 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
smadav:
thanks dear my problem is why she refused me but have been with the priest before she met me. my problem is not her past life with d priest but why she said no and not shifting grounds
She gave you the reasons but it's not what you want to hear. It's best if you decide if this is something you can live with for now or not, if you know it will hard for you to abstain as well then you have to go your separate ways. Ask yourself this, will you be able to stay faithful?
Re: Help A Confuse Broda by smadav(m): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
MissRaine69:

She gave you the reasons but it's not what you want to hear. It's best if you decide if this is something you can live with for now or not, if you know it will hard for you to abstain as well then you have to go your separate ways. Ask yourself this, will you be able to stay faithful?
alright have heard u, I love her and she loves me even more for her to open up to me is something good. she is just good to loose, some one who paid a deth of over 40k for me she is just wonderful. am just confuse cos d human factor is playing a fast one on me cos I don't know wen she will be ready for sex less I forget she is not ready for marriage also so its frustrating.
Re: Help A Confuse Broda by MissRaine69(f): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
smadav:
alright have heard u, I love her and she loves me even more for her to open up to me is something good. she is just good to loose, some one who paid a deth of over 40k for me she is just wonderful. am just confuse cos d human factor is playing a fast one on me cos I don't know wen she will be ready for sex less I forget she is not ready for marriage also so its frustrating.
It's her you need to show that it's more than sex you want. Five months is hardly a life time. Persevere
Re: Help A Confuse Broda by joceey(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
Guy you want me to tell you the truth
Either she is still ....with the priest or she has someone..... her
Also am assuring you 80% she is not sincere with you..Just relax time will reveal more but just be wise
Re: Help A Confuse Broda by MrCork: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
smadav:

angry
Re: Help A Confuse Broda by MrCork: 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
smadav:

.. Sunday....u start sentense wit small letter and then u say u confuse......I givvvvvvup!!!(no oofeense) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Confuse Broda by smadav(m): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
MissRaine69:

It's her you need to show that it's more than sex you want. Five months is hardly a life time. Persevere
I understand but I wasn't celibate before I met her was already sexually active but I compromised for 5months being faithful not even faithful abstaining for those period,on her own part she does not want to shift stand making me contemplating cheating on her.
Re: Help A Confuse Broda by MissRaine69(f): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
smadav:
I understand but I wasn't celibate before I met her was already sexually active but I compromised for 5months being faithful not even faithful abstaining for those period,on her own part she does not want to shift stand making me contemplating cheating on her.
That's rather unfortunate
Like I said
You cannot have both worlds ( well you can but it never ends well)
Stay or leave but do so for the right reasons.
Re: Help A Confuse Broda by chiraqDemon(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Lionessza:
Maybe you should consider priesthood too tongue
Lol

1 Like

Re: Help A Confuse Broda by smadav(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
MissRaine69:

That's rather unfortunate
Like I said
You cannot have both worlds ( well you can but it never ends well)
Stay or leave but do so for the right reasons.
Thanks dear I appreciate ur concern,God bless u.

(1) (Reply)

#fallon¥ouchallenge / Anal Palava / Fiancee's Mom Pays Man's Tuition After He Dropped Out Of University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.