Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching (65678 Views)

Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos / DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) / Mr Eazi And Rumoured Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Visit Barcelona FC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by paulsonworks(m): 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
nattyjay:

Those juju girls

grin angry grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Sterope(f): 3:52am On Jun 14, 2017
Some fair ladies have darker knuckles and it does not mean that they have bleached. It is as natural as any other thing. Knuckles of bleached ladies have different appearance to that of natural fair ladies.

damjane:
she should please take down that picture. bleaching is not attractive at all
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Sterope(f): 3:56am On Jun 14, 2017
She is very right. There is a difference in the appearance of knuckles of natural ladies and bleached fair ladies.

You don't have to insult her. You should apologiseundecided

Livefreeordieha:
aahahahahhaha no wonder u av no pics to show us...wat can i say if i insist now u will google me pics..but posterity will always judge u in ur closet..imbecil.ic comments so u mean to say oyinbos have dark knucklesshame on u and ur retard.ed unproductive brain dat shud be in morgue instead of embarrassing ursef here...if u want to bleach and cover ur ass go and michael jackson up..all diz cheap girls with wide obo retiring to churches to capture unsuspecting men who av been brain washed that the best girls are found in churches..u av been spotted.. undecided
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by October1960: 4:39am On Jun 14, 2017
Even her father's money can't by self esteem
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:48am On Jun 14, 2017
Sterope:
She is very right. There is a difference in the appearance of knuckles of natural ladies and bleached fair ladies.

You don't have to insult her. You should apologiseundecided

oh my oh my.. That was so emotional of you.. But it's OK.. Straight to the topic.. I understand I need to explain you that she was referencing a different thing from what you just said.. Am a light skinned man having a relatively not so light knuckle of course it's not bleaching but what your mistress said was different and the temi otedola knuckles was bleached.. If you disagree you will loose this niceness am extending to you.. By the way my wife is white and she doesn't have dark knuckles but your mistress claimed all skin types have dark knuckles..
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 14, 2017
Evaberry:

this is why I try to educate individuals that not every dark knuckles mean one is bleaching, my knuckles are dark but I'm very light skinned but no I don't bleach, and it's annoying trying to explain to peeps u ain't bleaching.

Light skinned
Dark skinned

dark knuckles affect all skin type
if you are naturally light skinned and have dark knuckles, stop mixing all those tubes with your cream,especially the likes of funbact a, skinneal, template,movate, etc with your cream,it's still a form of bleaching and will give you dark knuckles. Those creams are Meant to treat skin conditions, not body cream. And by the way fair people bleach too,stop making it look like they dont
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by twatty: 8:07am On Jun 14, 2017
Damn she black die for her throw back pictures oooooooooo. cool
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by greatme2good(f): 8:12am On Jun 14, 2017
Temysteve:
Enemy of progress! Back off....
SMH... mtcheeew
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Sicario47(m): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2017
What you see VS what I see cheesy grin grin

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Sterope(f): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2017
1) I am lady and I am not fair
2) I don't fvcking care if your wife is white. If you cared about your race, you would know hyperpigmentation in black race is far higher and more noticeable than other races.
3)She is not my mistress.
4) Temi Otedola is not bleaching. Her mum is not even African to begin with, so likelihood that she has always been naturally fair is in her favour.
5) I know naturally fair women who have chosen to bleached their knuckles because of ignorant opinions like yours. I have been around enough to actually differentiate a bleached skin and a natural fair-skin. It is your fault that you chose to be an ignoramous.

If you are old enough to marry, I would expect you to know how to address people civily especially when they are not belligerent towards you.
If you want you to act like a total mor.on, good for you. Too bad I would not have your time, if not I would Ave loved to put you where you belong. So quit acting like child who is not allowed to have some sweets. Grow up and act like a freaking adult!

Iji.ot!!!

Livefreeordieha:
oh my oh my.. That was so emotional of you.. But it's OK.. Straight to the topic.. I understand I need to explain you that she was referencing a different thing from what you just said.. Am a light skinned man having a relatively not so light knuckle of course it's not bleaching but what your mistress said was different and the temi otedola knuckles was bleached.. If you disagree you will loose this niceness am extending to you.. By the way my wife is white and she doesn't have dark knuckles but your mistress claimed all skin types have dark knuckles..
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:47am On Jun 14, 2017
Sterope:
1) I am lady and I am not fair
2) I don't fvcking care if your wife is white. If you cared about your race, you would know hyperpigmentation in black race is far higher and more noticeable than other races.
3)She is not my mistress.
4) Temi Otedola is not bleaching. Her mum is not even African to begin with, so likelihood that she has always been naturally fair is in her favour.
5) I know naturally fair women who have chosen to bleached their knuckles because of ignorant opinions like yours. I have been around enough to actually differentiate a bleached skin and a natural fair-skin. It is your fault that you chose to be an ignoramous.

If you are old enough to marry, I would expect you to know how to address people civily especially when they are not belligerent towards you.
If you want you to act like a total mor.on, good for you. Too bad I would not have your time, if not I would Ave loved to put you where you belong. So quit acting like child who is not allowed to have some sweets. Grow up and act like a freaking adult!

Iji.ot!!!

u are the I. Díot.. Cursed to your specie.. I have no obligation to educate stupiddddd people if your foe is daft and u want to savor for her ur problem not mine.. Opinion is like anus everybody got.. To hell with u and ur lonely savaged fake life.. Even at ur comments shows how backward and full of hate, complex deceit, pretext Ur life is. At the mention that am married to a white indicates ur frustration that u are emotionally barren.. Am not a doctor for such illness woman.. My only advise is go and dieeeee!!! We already have a enough issues in the society to deal with I mean real issues.. Quit getting agitated when u hear white and black issues.. Liberate ursef if u will.. I live the life I love and love the life I live.. Check my moniker.. Am not in ur league have fuckkked ur type and dumped them void of emotions for same dominiaring spirit, full deceit, feminist poo.. Nó sense to make always bringing emotions to everything.. The Yoruba proverb says any woman that cries when asked to narrate what happened at home is a home breaker..

1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Sterope(f): 10:17am On Jun 14, 2017
Please, can you explain how your wife's race is relevant to the discussion at hand? Also, you knew we had real issues yet you got worked over common hyperpigmentation. Can you be any dum.ber, sir?

Your writing is a reflection of your IQ. I am not surprised by your inability to grasp basic issues and punctate. We will talk when you have learnt the use of capital letters, small letters and punctuations.

Thank you.

Livefreeordieha:
u are the I. Díot.. Cursed to your specie.. I have no obligation to educate stupiddddd people if your foe is daft and u want to savor for her ur problem not mine.. Opinion is like anus everybody got.. To hell with u and ur lonely savaged fake life.. Even at ur comments shows how backward and full of hate, complex deceit, pretext Ur life is. At the mention that am married to a white indicates ur frustration that u are emotionally barren.. Am not a doctor for such illness woman.. My only advise is go and dieeeee!!! We already have a enough issues in the society to deal with I mean real issues.. Quit getting agitated when u hear white and black issues.. Liberate ursef if u will.. I live the life I love and love the life I live.. Check my moniker.. Am not in ur league have fuckkked ur type and dumped them void of emotions for same dominiaring spirit, full deceit, feminist poo.. Nó sense to make always bringing emotions to everything.. The Yoruba proverb says any woman that cries when asked to narrate what happened at home is a home breaker..
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Sterope(f): 10:29am On Jun 14, 2017
Can you please explain how your wife's race is relevant to the discussion at hand? Don't be so pained, I have no problem with any race nor do I care about any of them. However you seemed to really think it is an achievement, it speaks volume about your personal life......too bad I don't do low self-esteem individuals. E Pele sir.

You also knew we had real issues yet you got worked over common hyperpigmentation to the extent of volunteering personal information. Can you be any dum.ber, sir?

Your writing is a reflection of your IQ...below average tongue. Therefore I am not surprised by your inability to grasp basic issues and basic rules of punctuation. It is 100% certain that you can never be my type or have the confidence and that type of life to walk up to mesmiley.

Now, we will talk when you have learnt the use of capital letters, small letters and punctuations.

Thank you.

Radarada oshi

Livefreeordieha:
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:51am On Jun 14, 2017
Sterope:
Can you please explain how your wife's race is relevant to the discussion at hand? Don't be so pained, I have no problem with any race nor do I care about any of them. However you seemed to really think it is an achievement, it speaks volume about your personal life......too bad I don't do low self-esteem individuals. E Pele sir.

You also knew we had real issues yet you got worked over common hyperpigmentation to the extent of volunteering personal information. Can you be any dum.ber, sir?

Your writing is a reflection of your IQ...below average tongue. Therefore I am not surprised by your inability to grasp basic issues and basic rules of punctuation. It is 100% certain that you can never be my type or have the confidence and that type of life to walk up to mesmiley.

Now, we will talk when you have learnt the use of capital letters, small letters and punctuations.

Thank you.

Radarada oshi

I told u to go and die!!!! Ur frustration is king size. I don't give a rat ass how u feel.. I careless about ur writing abilities as it were.. When a doctor writes u a prescription reject it for not being legible or lucid enough.. I will never be in ur league with all ur IQ.. U still don't know u are writing with a psychologist.. I already evaluated your personality..

1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by kuchikau1: 11:54am On Jun 14, 2017
Nne5:

Hmm you sure you haven't been using skin lightening body creams?

For the cuppy girl,she's bleaching. How else would one explain having such fingers that look like roasted plantains?
no be she say make billonaire no born u. Jelosy.
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by moupe: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jaquar456:

'I must be fair, by FIRE, by FORCE' crew. Why should this girl disfigure her fingers like this all in the name of bleaching? She looks like Kerry fingers suffered third degree burns on a grill.
Shoot, those fingers look like roasted plantain. How can this girl hold a glass of wine or champagne and look elegant with this disgusting sight? Babe, please do something about this, and fast! It's not befitting of your status with all this your papa's so called billions.How can you not afford a good bleach cream?

From the picture, this girl is DEFINITELY bleaching. Don't blame her, though.The only difference between her looks and that of My neighbors housemaid is that she is fair. Same small body frame and non descript face that won't even command a second glance. She is lucky her dad is rich or she may have had to join the queue for a husband gratefully!
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Temysteve(m): 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
greatme2good:

SMH... mtcheeew
y won't u shake ur head, when u don use ur husband as a boyfriend. SMH for yaself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) / Kate Henshaw Shares Video Of Floods In Dolphin Estate / Burna Boy's Reaction On Seeing Eniola Badmus New Body For The 1st Time (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.