Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching (65684 Views)

Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos / DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) / Mr Eazi And Rumoured Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Visit Barcelona FC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
is her mother light-skinned?
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by goldedprince: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
lucky guy. i wish i,was him. yes i am a certified go'd,digger that hates poor people so,dont bother quoting me shocked
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Odeyinigbin(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
MillionDollars:

See this g.o.a.t, so if your gf is not rich, you cant defend her?

No be only goat,na monkey him be
I no no how some boys dey reason nowadays
Dats y women dey turn dem to houseboy
Kontinu
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Ironi: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
Which Nigerian no de breach?

Nigeria na headquarters of bleaching, men and women alike.
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Naijaarchive(m): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
Every lady deserves a knight with a shining armor tongue what else do u want him to say? wink
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Senipapa(m): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
This one na her hand o, if u come open her nyash only God no as e go be
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Naijaarchive(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
That her Knuckle looks natural grin but Alao Akala own is bleaching grin

No be the same money all of dem get grin.

That they are rich doesn't mean they don't have complex issues

Alao akala is already burnt.... grin grin cheesy
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
grin grin grin
Naijaarchive:

Alao akala is already burnt.... grin grin cheesy
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
MillionDollars:

See this g.o.a.t, so if your gf is not rich, you cant defend her?
u mean greatest of all time...
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nigerians are so obsessed with bleaching and accusing others of bleaching.

Dark skin people have knuckles darker than their skin but they will never be accused of bleaching.

There are people who are slightly caramel skin with darker knuckles. doesn't mean they are bleaching.

It's called hyperpigmentation!!! It's black people most common skin problem.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by addikt(m): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
Her long lost uncle ......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by MissRaine69(f): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
Mkay....
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Flamzey00(m): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
Either Eazi defends her or not; either She is Otedola's daughter or one side chick; d truth still remains dat she is bleaching. Let's b realistic here. D only reason I am going to believe her is 'if she is ready to show me her pussy and it's also multicolored#

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Foxxybrown: 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
Odeyinigbin:

No be only goat,na monkey him be
I no no how some boys dey reason nowadays
Dats y women dey turn dem to houseboy
Kontinu

Abi ooo. Na so it take start. See how he is turning himself into hired help. Instead of keeping kwayet! He seems to be soooo grateful to be dating this girl. Stupid social climber plus inferiority complex. Doesn't he have anything better to do with his time?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Jaquar456: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
Foxxybrown:

This is really unsightly
With all the billionaires daughter nonsense, this chick cannot clean out her complexion with a good cream since she is intent on bleaching
Her knuckles are too dark, like mo Abudu's own, because they are DEFINITELY bleaching
No doubt!

'I must be fair, by FIRE, by FORCE' crew. Why should this girl disfigure her fingers like this all in the name of bleaching? She looks like Kerry fingers suffered third degree burns on a grill.
Shoot, those fingers look like roasted plantain. How can this girl hold a glass of wine or champagne and look elegant with this disgusting sight? Babe, please do something about this, and fast! It's not befitting of your status with all this your papa's so called billions.How can you not afford a good bleach cream?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Originalsly: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hmmm..... not everybody must be in agreement... so what's the big deal if her knuckles refuse to change?
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
nattyjay:
knuckles are one part of the body u can't bleach
It will always expose u

Girls too like to dey beef themselves sha
You are wrong, come to Benin city they spend 10 to 15k on cream and soap- flawless skin. An Edo state babe dem dey carry first for bleaching, you can't differentiate ajebuta from kpako.
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
I wonder what she sees in Mr Eazi, he isn't that cute. I can't say is his money because Father is rich. There's something I have come to understand just be yourself and there 'like be a girl who will like you for who you are(genuine love).
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by nattyjay(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
BiggyB242:
You are wrong, come to Benin city. They spend 10 to 15k on cream and soap- flawless skin. Edo star babe dem dey carry first for bleaching, you can't differentiate ajebuta from kpako.

Those juju girls

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by softbwoy01(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
na their mata...

meanwhile,i also nid mi own billonaire's daughter
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Evyivy(f): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
Evaberry:

this is why I try to educate individuals that not every dark knuckles mean one is bleaching, my knuckles are dark but I'm very light skinned but no I don't bleach, and it's annoying trying to explain to peeps u ain't bleaching.

Light skinned
Dark skinned

dark knuckles affect all skin type

Seriously they just won't understand, though am dark I still have even darker knuckles! They way pple ask even made me to almost try to bleach just my knuckles, but thank God I just bullshit them, Infact I noticed mine since I was a kid, still using family pears moisturing. Where I just confirmed it, is after giving birth to my son, he was very light light as a newborn, but coman see his knuckles na, wetin dem want talk for that one. My mum even has it too. Sorry for writing long talk. Joooor! I am just pissed at those mumu pple
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Godsage(m): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
greatme2good:
How can she say those knuckles are natural.
Oooh don't know what to say again.

Back to Mr Eazi... he is drooling in love now so has to be her defender but we all know where all these ends.
let's see what happens in six months time.
why the hatred sister
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by OBku4(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
All I'm just seeing here are bad belle comments... from envious girls and chewing gum boys. Pls get a life.

much luv 2 Mr Eazi n his gurl!
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by LordOfNaira: 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
That Mr Eazy is not very smart. What sort of childish reply is that? If I am going to defend my lady, I will surely do it with sensible replies.
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by redsun(m): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
Even with all her dad's hijacked wealth,she is still very insecure. She still don't know that bleaching one's skin in the name of beauty is suicidal,immoral and,vain. That's what happens when money miss road and run into the hands of the uncultured.
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Mopelawlar(f): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
kadupee:
E seun e pada ijama titan o

I wat re u saaaayyyyyiiiiinnnnngggg? As in, is like I dnt understand.
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
aahahahahhaha no wonder u av no pics to show us...wat can i say if i insist now u will google me pics..but posterity will always judge u in ur closet..imbecil.ic comments so u mean to say oyinbos have dark knucklesshame on u and ur retard.ed unproductive brain dat shud be in morgue instead of embarrassing ursef here...if u want to bleach and cover ur ass go and michael jackson up..all diz cheap girls with wide obo retiring to churches to capture unsuspecting men who av been brain washed that the best girls are found in churches..u av been spotted.. undecided
Evaberry:

this is why I try to educate individuals that not every dark knuckles mean one is bleaching, my knuckles are dark but I'm very light skinned but no I don't bleach, and it's annoying trying to explain to peeps u ain't bleaching.

Light skinned
Dark skinned

dark knuckles affect all skin type
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Mopelawlar(f): 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
kadupee:
E seun e pada ijama titan o

Na wa oo, wat re u saying? As in, I dnt get
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Papadoh(m): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
Well i ain't sleeping tonight, not after seeing those... claws.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by greatme2good(f): 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
Godsage:
why the hatred sister
It's no hatred, I'm just stating the obvious how many celebrity relationships or marriage lasts??
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Temysteve(m): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
greatme2good:
How can she say those knuckles are natural.
Oooh don't know what to say again.

Back to Mr Eazi... he is drooling in love now so has to be her defender but we all know where all these ends.
let's see what happens in six months time.
Enemy of progress! Back off....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo’s Daughter, Valerie Begins NYSC Programme (Photos) / Gemma Collins To Release Her Sextape For £1m If She Ever Goes Broke / Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.