Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise (35300 Views)

Are The Igbos Really Jews? See The Colonial Flag And Currency Of Nigeria / Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist / Are Igbos Really 'Special Brothers' With The Delta Ethnicities? If So, How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 14, 2017
Na wa 4 Una

North z chasing Biafra home

And y'all are stylishly playing "Biafrans are homeless" card

1 Like

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by melodyogonna(m): 8:36am On Jun 14, 2017
sukkot:
lmao. all am saying is if you want biafra you have to migrate back to the original biafra, which is in cameroon.

We are saying the same thing na, come and chase me back!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by simplycarro: 8:38am On Jun 14, 2017
Sukkot, you are obviously NAIRALAND man of the Year
Kudos, this is a wondeful expose!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by simplycarro: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2017
melodyogonna:

We are saying the same thing na, come and chase me back!!

Nobody can chase you back, you should be about the 10th generation. Its just like saying african americans should be chased back to africa. That won't happen, and so yours too grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by sukkot: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2017
simplycarro:
Sukkot, you are obviously NAIRALAND man of the Year
Kudos, this is a wondeful expose!
My bros, this is a service to the peace of nigeria. if these people can actually see and know their history and that they are recent migrants, maybe they will calm down with this whole agitation and save our country another civil war. this their gragra is borne out of the fact that they think they own the land, which is borne out of not knowing their real history. so now some of them will start to calm down as they see that they are immigrants into naija and dont own no land grin wink

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by melodyogonna(m): 8:53am On Jun 14, 2017
simplycarro:

Nobody can chase you back, you should be about the 10th generation. Its just like saying african americans should be chased back to africa. That won't happen, and so yours too grin
Then ye all should just rest and let biafra be, u cnt do anything to stop what's already in motion (biafra)
Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by Arda1000(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2017
sukkot:
this is a 1700 map showing you biafra, they called it BIASAR was actually a place in cameroon

my brother using that outdated map to Judge location to today, trust me you will miss your road
Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by simplycarro: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2017
melodyogonna:
Then ye all should just rest and let biafra be, u cnt do anything to stop what's already in motion (biafra)

If the decision is mine, you all would have been chased out of Nigeria into biafra long ago.
I have absolutely no reason nor the desire to live with you as compatriots

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by etebefia: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2017
I am loving this thread, for the actions and the inactions of the enemy will help in revealing the truth.
One truth that the enemies of biafra have revealed in this thread is that Biafra is much more older than Nigeria but what is not established yet is the territorial boundaries of Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by bejust(m): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by sukkot: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2017
Arda1000:
my brother using that outdated map to Judge location to today, trust me you will miss your road
no such thing as an outdated map. map is not food that expires. map is history

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 14, 2017
sukkot:
in that your map biafra is in cameroon
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5493068_img20150802202256_jpeg3e401dfa21ed8053b04fdceafc5c5058

Then u must be dumb.....someday u might also say Nigeria is in south Africa.....ana ebu ana ebu
Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by sukkot: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2017
etebefia:
I am loving this thread, for the actions and the inactions of the enemy will help in revealing the truth.
One truth that the enemies of biafra have revealed in this thread is that Biafra is much more older than Nigeria but what is not established yet is the territorial boundaries of Biafra.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5494539_biafra18_jpegbda61f2c40fa231b4af35c3e3f3cbda9

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by sukkot: 9:30am On Jun 14, 2017
ezenwajosh:

Then u must be dumb.....someday u might also say Nigeria is in south Africa.....ana ebu ana ebu

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5494539_biafra18_jpegbda61f2c40fa231b4af35c3e3f3cbda9
Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by sukkot: 9:34am On Jun 14, 2017
bejust:
lipsrsealed
nice additional map bro lol. its starting to look like this word BIAFRA is very common in cameroon. they have it as BIAFARA and as BIASAR. So it looks like BIA is a very common cameroon word.

1 Like

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by sukkot: 9:36am On Jun 14, 2017
now this is really the deal breaker. this one article establishes biafra in cameroon. THIS IS A MUST READ. VERY SHORT ARTICLE

http://www.ipob.org/2014/08/history-lesson-for-today-biafra-wasis.html

1 Like

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by etebefia: 9:40am On Jun 14, 2017
sukkot:

Most of you have ventured into this antagonistic mission against biafra out of insecurity post-biafra. This will never allow you to see the inconsistency in the maps, no look at your map again and see where zamfara is located, is that the present location of zamfara? Look at some of maps on this thread, one of them even have Bornu far in Cameroon one even have warri close to Equatorial Guinea.
However I don't understand the essence of your thread, do you want to take over East?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by princdebola201(m): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2017
ezenwajosh:

oga carry south east belongs to Nigeria , your Biafra land is in cameroun

4 Likes

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by sukkot: 9:43am On Jun 14, 2017
etebefia:
Most of you have ventured into this antagonistic mission against biafra out of insecurity post-biafra. This will never allow you to see the inconsistency in the maps, no look at your map again and see where zamfara is located, is that the present location of zamfara? Look at some of maps on this thread, one of them even have Bornu far in Cameroon one even have warri close to Gabon.
However I don't understand the essence of your thread, do you want to take over East?
The map is consistent. it proves names starting with BIA is very common all over cameroon. but lets forget the maps. here is the dagger into the chest. read this short article. it places BIAFRA in cameroon

5 Likes

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by etebefia: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2017
sukkot:
The map is consistent. it proves names starting with BIA is very common all over cameroon. but lets forget the maps. here is the dagger into the chest. read this short article. it places BIAFRA in cameroon

you are being malicious here, the article didn't define the boundaries, however it cited the heart of biafra around Duala.
Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by sukkot: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2017
etebefia:
you are being malicious here, the article didn't define the boundaries, however it cited the heart of biafra around Duala.
cameroon it said, not douala. present day cameroon. which brings us to the map which i used to begin this thread which has no igbo tribe on it when hausa and yoruba is written very boldly on it. point being that cameroon and nigeria are two different places. anyway at this time i am flogging a dead horse and spamming my own thread and repeating myself. bottomline is your biafran agitation is dead on arrival. as immigrants into the region you cannot secede a land that you migrated to. its like me moving to a friends boysquarters and then 10 years down the line i say i want to be independent from him and the boysquarters is now mine. its asinine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by chuckdee4(m): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2017
sukkot:
whats the law ? you migrated to nigeria en mass 200 to 300 years ago. we are not saying you are not part of nigeria today. what we are saying is you are immigrants. so why are you trying to take land that does not belong to you ? the biafran land is not yours. live on it peacefully and stop dragging land that is not yours. thats all we are saying lol. stop acting like the land is your birthright. it is not. you are cameroonian bantu

Omo onile in action, by their ways you will now where they are from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by etebefia: 10:01am On Jun 14, 2017
sukkot:
cameroon it said, not douala. present day cameroon. which brings us to the map which i used to begin this thread which has no igbo tribe on it when hausa and yoruba is written very boldly on it. point being that cameroon and nigeria are two different places. anyway at this time i am flogging a dead horse and spamming my own thread and repeating myself. bottomline is your biafran agitation is dead on arrival. as immigrants into the region you cannot secede a land that you migrated to. its like me moving to a friends boysquarters and then 10 years down the line i say i want to be independent from him and the boysquarters is now mine. its asinine.
Your map shows an area named asaba (I guess asaba is yorubaland)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by sukkot: 10:04am On Jun 14, 2017
etebefia:
Your map shows an area named asaba (I guess asaba is yorubaland)
its a place named by the benin kingdom. has nothing to do with igbo. when igbo moved to that region they adopted the name asaba as their own . it like how white americans adopted names like wisconsin and california and mississippi and idaho and nevada etc but these are really the names of native american tribes

1 Like

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by cumbak60: 10:04am On Jun 14, 2017
sukkot:
Na where you get your education? I swear your teacher need 24 stroke of koboko. So Biafra, a name that was suggested by an Ijaw man, Frank Opigo, during an Eastern Consultative Forum, is now synonymous with Igbo, that is a nation of people? Why una mumu like this na? Why can't you guys differentiate between a State and an ethnic group? What tha fuvck is wrong with you people? Even if you want to be a history revisionist, you should, be smart and intelligent enough to come up with arguable theories, not this crap you've been spewing. Nonsense. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by timsTNA: 10:07am On Jun 14, 2017
Sukkot running up and down this thread like a demon possessed soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by sukkot: 10:07am On Jun 14, 2017
cumbak60:

Na where you get your education? I swear your teacher need 24 stroke of koboko. So Biafra, a name that was suggested by an Ijaw man, Frank Opigo, during an Eastern Consultative Forum, is now synonymous with Igbo, that is a nation of people? Why una mumu like this na? Why can't you guys differentiate between a State and an ethnic group? What tha fuvck is wrong with you people? Even if you want to be a history revisionist, you should, be smart and intelligent enough to come up with arguable theories, not this crap you've been spewing. Nonsense. angry
unless frank opigo is 500 years old i will need you to be quiet. the name biafra has been in existence all over cameroon for 500 years now. so how old is this frank opigo fellow ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by cumbak60: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2017
If your aim is to get a response from responsible Igbos, you've failed in your mission. You post reveals the level of reasoning and exposure to academic facts. Just bury your head in shame, because your ignorance stinks to the highest of heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by etebefia: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2017
sukkot:
its a place named by the benin kingdom. has nothing to do with igbo. when igbo moved to that region they adopted the name asaba as their own . it like how white americans adopted names like wisconsin and california and mississippi and idaho and nevada etc but these are really the names of native american tribes
in your own history book?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by sukkot: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2017
timsTNA:
Sukkot running up and down this thread like a demon possessed soul
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by cumbak60: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2017
sukkot:
unless frank opigo is 500 years old i will need you to be quiet. the name biafra has been in existence all over cameroon for 500 years now. so how old is this frank opigo fellow ? grin

Can your provide proof that Igbos were called Biafra before 1966? nna 'e sad
Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by sukkot: 10:10am On Jun 14, 2017
etebefia:
in your own history book?
asaba is benin empire name bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki / Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension / Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.