Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 (9139 Views)

Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by dmgr(m): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
Am not the original writter thou, I just came across it on what's app and decided to share it here.

Don't make mistakes some of our Fathers made.
Marry now with the little you have. Don't wait to
be a millionaire, Have kids early so you can grow
with them. Grow with your kids and succeed with
your wife. You will never finish making money or
achieving your plans. You might still not succeed
at your target year. So start your life early, with
consistency you will grow.
My Uncle said this to me: _When i was 22, i was
talking about making billions before i marry.
Many years later, billions didn't come, yet no kid
no wife... I had an opportunity to marry the love
of my life very early, But my fear was, can i
really take care of her? She's married now with
two grown up children. The guy that married her
was still schooling then, but had the courage.
They worked hard and succeeded together. I
failed, so please if you can feed yourself, you can
feed your wife. You have to believe it, marry
early, don't wait. Don't make our mistakes, I see
my childhood friends play with their kids.. Most
of them are not doing as well as me.. But they
are happier..
Trust me it isn't money only, but Rather your
happiness depends entirely on your wisdom. With
a well planned life they are happier.. Trust me it
isn't money, What is our problem? Build mansion,
buy Rolls Royce, marry Sharon stone type, but
Still we don't have those things we dreamt of,
and of course the years we wasted, we can
never have them neverrrr!!!_
Please don't be 60yrs old and your kids will still
be in their 20's..What are you supposed to be at
that age? Their grand father.
Please young men, take my advice seriously.
Marry, don't be afraid, that girl you are finding
fault in has many good qualities if you look well.
Don't think you will get every thing before you
settle down. God can change your life in a blink,
with a good wife by your side, you will succeed
by God grace....*Guys Av a re-think... And consider diz advice

#COPIED

30 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by smardray(m): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ok sir... Loyalblak007 oya let's get married quick grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by Funky123(f): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
Thanks hun.....I don hear,i hope Mr right is reading this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by johnbuck81(m): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
oga..if to marry dey hungry u go marry and leave people wey never ready alone abegi.

47 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by Jadoskii(m): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
Funky123:
my dear.iyam seriously reading it o...let's make the engagement next week na.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by Shiitposter: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
Well i am not your uncle.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by Garrirevenge(f): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
Marriage is not for boys and girls. But for men and women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by Funky123(f): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
Jadoskii:
my dear.iyam seriously reading it o...let's make the engagement next week na.
Awwwn...next week is damn far,if only we can make it tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by fynestpotato: 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
As a man if u are still below 30 years of age marriage is not for you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by churchkilo(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
not a bad piece

2 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by Asquare49(m): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Funky123:
yes I am boo

1 Like

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by crismark(m): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
fynestpotato:
shut up!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
My bro
That is the story of your uncle oo
I have heard different stories about this marriage stuff and none ended the same way
But thanks for your advice
I am sure some guys somewhere are already thinking hard about this

But I go with my gut on this grin
Since marriage issue is a personal stuff
I will marry only when I am above 30 and able take care of the young ones when they come along cool

12 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by MrCoker: 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
Garrirevenge:
Marriage is not for boys and girls. But for men and women.

Yeah, I agree with you, girls don't deserve marriage, anyway you are a girl.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by Me77: 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
That's how my former course mate kashimu, use his Nysc allowance to marry thinking before the end of service he'll get a job or have a manageable business. The last time I heard about him he has separated from his young wife, citing financial difficulties. As we speak right now he's back in his father's house managing life and starting all over.
If you're not mentally and financially capable, please stay clear out of marriage. Build your life first it doesn't matter how long it takes.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by waywardpikin: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
johnbuck81:
oga..if to marry dey hungry u go marry and leave people wey never ready alone abegi.

U dey mind am? Dem dey give award for person wey 1st marry ni?

Biko if u wan marry ehn, MARRY WELL

Alaye double yr hustle jare. Say no to poverty!

3 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by fynestpotato: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
crismark:

shut up!!!
Bros that was just my own opinion on the topic,you are free to do whatever rocks ur boat.So don't u dare tell me to shut up u germ infested black monkey.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by waywardpikin: 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
fynestpotato:

Ideally, yes.

1 Like

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
So you're saying folks in this age range should start _fucking and making babies? Your definition of 'happiness' may be different from mine you know. And what works for A probably won't work for B.

©YBR

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by crismark(m): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
fynestpotato:

Bros that was just my own opinion on the topic,you are free to do whatever rocks ur boat.So don't u dare tell me to shut up u germ infested black monkey.
just expressing my thoughts on ur senseless comment..

2 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by Yoshy: 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
this reminds me of a colleague that's almost 38, still flirting around with girls. I wonder if he truly wants to discover mongo park

5 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by fynestpotato: 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
crismark:
just expressing my thoughts on ur senseless comment..
And is that the right way to express ur brainless thoughts.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by DixonKuntz: 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
fynestpotato:

Shut the furk up you brainless cockgobler your comment made no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by fynestpotato: 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
DixonKuntz:
Shut the furk up you brainless cockgobler your comment made no sense.
dixon.kunts,name says it all go read your books boy i don't banter with kids.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by johnbuck81(m): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
waywardpikin:

U dey mind am? Dem dey give award for person wey 1st marry ni?

Biko if u wan marry ehn, MARRY WELL

Alaye double yr hustle jare. Say no to poverty!
i wonder o.. na to marry born picking wey him no go fit carter for na dey hungry am..na hustle well so that our children go live that good life.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
I spotted tosyne2much, the 10 rules guy viewing this thread. I wonder why he hasn't commented. I even forgot to screengrab him. grin

Now back to the matter at hand:
Every decision we make in life will either make or mar our future. The streets of Nigeria is filled with innocent children hawking bananas and groundnuts because two lovebirds failed to think twice before jumping into the murky waters of marriage.
In the school where my mum works, a child of Primary 1 pays a whooping N65,500 for tuition alone. If you want the best life for your children, I'll advise you make it first before marriage. If you want them to go to schools where children sit on the floor to learn, e concern you.
Marriage no be beans.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by oseka101(m): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
Marriage is not something you rush into take your time and prepare.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by crismark(m): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
fynestpotato:

I dnt knw...maybe u could help me modify d brain..
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by Erums(m): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Seriously dis is a critical issue for critical minds.....
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by tosyne2much(m): 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
MasterRahl:
I spotted tosyne2much, the 10 rules guy viewing this thread. I wonder why he hasn't commented. I even forgot to screengrab him. grin

Now back to the matter at hand:
Every decision we make in life will either make or mar our future. The streets of Nigeria is filled with innocent children hawking bananas and groundnuts because two lovebirds failed to think twice before jumping into the murky waters of marriage.
In the school where my mum works, a child of Primary 1 pays a whooping N65,500 for tuition alone. If you want the best life for your children, I'll advise you make it first before marriage. If you want them to go to schools where children sit on the floor to learn, e concern you.
Marriage no be beans.
Hehehe.. So you spotted me viewing? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by tosyne2much(m): 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
Well, as for me, I completely agree with OP

My own understanding about this write-up is that, it's not encouraging mediocrity, neither is it admonishing people to rush into marriage, but only to let young men know that they should not despise little beginning and that they can start up their families in a little way instead of waiting for an imaginary car or mansion that may not come so soon.

Do you know that some guys can start up their families if they channel the money they spend on football bet or beer in something productive. cheesy

Though we all read but our level of comprehension differs. This is my own understanding about the write-up and I agree with the OP

Only matured men can relate with the OP
cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 by fynestpotato: 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
crismark:
I dnt knw...maybe u could help me modify d brain..
sorry bros it's 2 late for u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Sexually Harassed During My NYSC In Abia State / Women Decorate Their BOOBS (pictures) / They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.