Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church (8885 Views)

Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by Evidenx(m): 6:03am On Mar 28, 2022
The kind of church nairaland brother's like to attend grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBM9mSal8-I

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by Administration1: 6:28am On Mar 28, 2022
Mumu Post

11 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by ignis: 6:30am On Mar 28, 2022
pervertic post.

7 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by seanwilliam(m): 7:11am On Mar 28, 2022
What’s the name of the church o pls

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 28, 2022
Men cry

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by Waterlilly: 7:38am On Mar 28, 2022
damn! the woman set well.....
e nor go pass south africans

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by Evidenx(m): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2022
seanwilliam:
What’s the name of the church o pls
I nor know ooo but na southe Africa church.

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by Evidenx(m): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2022
Waterlilly:
damn! the woman set well.....
e nor go pass south africans
You are very correct,na south africa church grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by seanwilliam(m): 7:45am On Mar 28, 2022
Evidenx:
I nor know ooo but na southe Africa church.
then supposed get group online, I’ll love it if you can find out pls

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by Evidenx(m): 7:46am On Mar 28, 2022
seanwilliam:
then supposed get group online, I’ll love it if you can find out pls
na u wan from naija go south africa?..lol
Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by Cardealer2021(m): 7:48am On Mar 28, 2022
Southy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by Nonexisting: 7:55am On Mar 28, 2022
What will I do with her pictures? Say the church you saw her and if I want to fucck her, I can go there and look for her. It's that simple. angry
Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by seanwilliam(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2022
Evidenx:
na u wan from naija go south africa?..lol
you know my mission on earth? grin
Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by Evidenx(m): 8:11am On Mar 28, 2022
seanwilliam:
you know my mission on earth? grin
No abeg tell me.. grin
Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by majamajic(m): 8:22am On Mar 28, 2022
Praise and worship go make sense for this church
Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by Evidenx(m): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2022
majamajic:
Praise and worship go make sense for this church
grin bad boy
Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by Suspect1: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2022
Rubbish and noisy post.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by engrchykae(m): 10:31am On Mar 28, 2022
South Africans are naturally good in music, kind of emotional music and choreography
Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 28, 2022
This one no too big na

O keré
Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by seanwilliam(m): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
Tbh. Her shape too make sense. I love tinny legs wey Dey carry heavy duty grin
Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by wonder233: 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lets dissect it: by default, this is the normal shape of an average south african female.
Also, by default, this is the normal dressing for an average modern day pentecostal christian.

In southern Nigeria, this is the norm. The "decent" ones dress this way while the indecent ones no longer even wear bras.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Looking for a wealthy, single, handsome and God fearing man that'll marry her, when they have scattered there kpekus by sharing it to dick and Harry at there 18s and 20s... Always wearing tight dresses in church to seduce the men...
Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by cybriz82(m): 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
This remind me of one of my female pastor that year..at ejigbo (Chris embassy church)
Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by davillian(m): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
The ladies looks like married women
And the dance steps doesn't look Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by rickleye: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Can't change church fast enough !!
What's the name of the church ?
Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by rickleye: 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Damn! She's got the front bumper too ! - I want comprehensive coverage pls !
Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by Evidenx(m): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
cybriz82:
This remind me of on of my female pastor that year..at ejigbo (Chris embassy church)
grin grin
Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by bukatyne(f): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
The skirt is too tight for a Church service. I wondered who let her minister in that skirt.

A skater skirt with those shoes would have be fantastic.

She has a lovely shape & her shoes are on point
Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by Totilopussylick(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
ignis:
pervertic post.
But that lady carry Something true true cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss

I de watch the video my body the move cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by Evidenx(m): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
But that lady carry Something true true cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss

I de watch the video my body the move cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahaha...your body na motor? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Musician Allows Fans To F!ñg³r Her On Stage / Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys / Wow! This Girl Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets (pixs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.