Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Empire State Of Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Empire State Of Sex (705 Views)

'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empire State Of Sex by tobechi20(m): 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
Why then do we get surprised when we start hearing about sex between men or between women when sex between a man and a woman has become so old-fashioned because it has been used up and all its peculiarities have been explored to the ‘fullest’? Why do we get agitated when some of us decide to choose who to enjoy the experience with? Why do we seem disgusted when we hear that a man or a woman does not prefer a sexual experience with the opposite sex, is not interested in being involved with the same sex either, but is more interested in lower animals, I mean, that has not been largely tried. Or should you think it out of trend that others having run out of trying the above options from a one-sided perspective are jumping at the idea and embracing the opportunity to try it from another? Even as we speak, I am sure many frustrated citizens of our world have put on their thinking caps for newer sexual experiences.
Re: Empire State Of Sex by tobechi20(m): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
fact, it is now an abnormality to not have had sex. People are frowned as ‘ sad’
and ‘ unfortunate’ even in adolescent age if they have not had a sexual encounter. ‘When and what was your first sexual experience’ is a question the celebrant is asked on his ‘ birthday’. It is so bad that even in some ‘ Christian’ circles, it is deemed impossible for a man to live his life without having sex. To an extent, why shouldn’t this be believed when the sexual perversion is so rampant that it has permeated every single institution? But it really gets worse and is something to be pondered upon when the institution that is meant to give a ‘ Divine’ answer to the true meaning and purpose of life itself and offer ‘ salvation ’ to citizens of the world who have lost their way are now viewing the world through ‘ carnal human’
lenses. As a Catholic I have heard my fellow Christians who are non-catholics look at the vow of celibacy with suspicion at the very least and most times outright attack, not ‘believing’ that this is possible even with Grace.
Re: Empire State Of Sex by sbm060(m): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
This space is not for sale
Re: Empire State Of Sex by NSK4U(m): 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Let SEX be SEX.............

Let no man eat the fruit which he detests but to that which sweetens him, let him enjoy it to the fullest...... smileyLet SEX be SEX.............

Let no man eat the fruit which he detests but to that which sweetens him, let him enjoy it to the fullest......

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious! Maheeda Reacts To Wizkid, Davido & Teckno International Rants - photo / To Be Sincere! Mad Man And Shoemaker, Who Waka Pass / Who Is A Woman!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.